• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi wandered around the city, looking around at the different shops and people walking by. She had just left the school after her classes were done and had decided that going into the city would be the best thing to do. She didn't want to stay at her dorm and be bored.

Jace slowly drove up to a shop reaving his car a couple times before turning it off and pulling the keys out then getting out of his evo and looking around before his gaze soon rested on a rather attractive girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace slowly drove up to a shop reaving his car a couple times before turning it off and pulling the keys out then getting out of his evo and looking around before his gaze soon rested on a rather attractive girl

[/QUOTE]

??Yumi??

tumblr_nrvvzvfLFW1r2pvg2o1_540.gif

Yumi didn't notice the car that had pulled up and was pointedly looking at a store just in front of her. It happened to be one of her favorite stores to boot, so she was rather happy and excited about it. "Oh good! It's open today! Hopefully I can get something nice in here~" She said quietly and clapped her hands together before venturing in the clothes store.

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:

??Yumi??

tumblr_nrvvzvfLFW1r2pvg2o1_540.gif

Yumi didn't notice the car that had pulled up and was pointedly looking at a store just in front of her. It happened to be one of her favorite stores to boot, so she was rather happy and excited about it. "Oh good! It's open today! Hopefully I can get something nice in here~" She said quietly and clapped her hands together before venturing in the clothes store.

Jace watched the girl curiously. Before heading in as well. "Hmm she seemed excited about some thing." He said as he walked heading for the part of the store that had headphones

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It just means I know what to protect you from." He said as he slid his hand into her pocket and took her hand in his

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko blinked repeatedly☁

"protect... me?..."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](I don't care)

[/QUOTE]
(( I'm gonna use Roman :P ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Mm... I'm in the mood to use Rini, so you can send whoever you like. Unless you want me to choose ))
(( You can choose, I don't know who I'm gonna use ))

Nanne said:
Yuki cuddled up to him. "Why are you so warm...I wasn't kidding when I said I felt safe when I'm close with you like this..."
((Totally forgot they were inside the main house...lets just pretend they're back at Yuki's room...haha xD ))
Alex placed a hand on his forehead. Raising an eyebrow, he blinked, "I don't know. I don't feel very warm..." He told her, before looking over at her. "You weren't? Well I didn't think you were, but... I just don't feel warm."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Well....... Part of staying by your side is protections you from your fears and any who would try to hurt you." He said to her happily

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko stared in front of her☁

"oh? I thought staying by my side meant 1: you'd never leave me alone, 2: you'd support me on what I decided to do in my life,and 3: you'd help me when I wasn't very... happy. I guess I never knew you meant that too"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May I use Isabella?)

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure ))

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko stared in front of her☁
"oh? I thought staying by my side meant 1: you'd never leave me alone, 2: you'd support me on what I decided to do in my life,and 3: you'd help me when I wasn't very... happy. I guess I never knew you meant that too"
"Staying by your side means ill be there for you forever. Ill protect you from all that attack you and all your fears. I'm here for you.... For whatever you need... Forever." He said softly to her

Roman said:
Alex placed a hand on his forehead. Raising an eyebrow, he blinked, "I don't know. I don't feel very warm..." He told her, before looking over at her. "You weren't? Well I didn't think you were, but... I just don't feel warm."
"You might not be able to tell but you are...I like the warmth of you. It makes me feel some kind of way...I can't really explain it." she said as she hugged softly like if he was a body pillow. "I found out that when I get to close to you and feel your warmth I lose control and...and I just want to do stuff to you..." she said quietly and a little embarrassed. "So I won't get too close to you and I'll try to control myself around you...." she said a little muffled because she hid her face to hide her red cheeks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jace watched the girl curiously. Before heading in as well. "Hmm she seemed excited about some thing." He said as he walked heading for the part of the store that had headphones

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was glancing at the swim suit section, trying to find what looked best on her. She held up a white top towards her chest before grabbing a yellow sundress and holding it in front of her. "This goes with this right? I think it does anyways... but what if it looks bad." She muttered to herself as she moved the dress so she could see it, soon looking at it questionably.

WeirdPrincess said:

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi was glancing at the swim suit section, trying to find what looked best on her. She held up a white top towards her chest before grabbing a yellow sundress and holding it in front of her. "This goes with this right? I think it does anyways... but what if it looks bad." She muttered to herself as she moved the dress so she could see it, soon looking at it questionably.

Jace had been walking by when he heard her words and stopped to look at the girl that was asking questions to her self about a swimsuit before he chuckled a little and decided to awnser her questions. "I think you would look ravashing in both of them." He said

Nanne said:
"You might not be able to tell but you are...I like the warmth of you. It makes me feel some kind of way...I can't really explain it." she said as she hugged softly like if he was a body pillow. "I found out that when I get to close to you and feel your warmth I lose control and...and I just want to do stuff to you..." she said quietly and a little embarrassed. "So I won't get too close to you and I'll try to control myself around you...." she said a little muffled because she hid her face to hide her red cheeks.
Alex blushed lightly, he didn't know he made her feel that way. It was new to him, since he never really had an intimate relationship before. It was also his first time hearing such words, "It's okay... Just, y'know... Try and relax.. We do a share a bed after all." He said, gently raising her head up so she was looking at him. "You're blushing~"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back