• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"Haha sorry about that..." he said as he stopped once they arrived at the cafe. "I'm also letting it up to you on ordering something for me..." he said with a kind smile. "Anyways after you..." he said letting go of her hand and opening the door for her.
Yuna smiled as she entered the building "You want me to order for you? Why? Wouldn't you like to choose what you'd like to eat yourself? What if I pick something you'd not be fond of?" She asked as she looked over at him.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len sighed as he held it out "Worst than before." he said as he showed her the his palm was grey.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya nods and looked at them. "Oh my.." she says before grabbing a jar with the ointment she made and handed it to len. "This should work, its a special ointment my father had made, it will act fast and heal quickly." she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly as she looked over at him "As long as you promise to stop for a sandwich or something at least, I promise I won't lecture you" she said with a nod.
Adelaide looked between them both "You won't be walking out on us, its fine go ahead~" she said with a smile, Dakota simply nodded.
Roland nodded before offering a small smile "Well, okay, but you don't get to keep her all day!" he said a bit playfully "I mean, we sorta made plans to go see a movie later!" he said before quickly eating one of his eggs.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna smiled as she entered the building "You want me to order for you? Why? Wouldn't you like to choose what you'd like to eat yourself? What if I pick something you'd not be fond of?" She asked as she looked over at him.
"Like I said...I'm not a picky eater plus I really don't want to go through the hassle of looking at the menu and having a hard time choosing." he told her as he followed her in. He looked down at her since he was taller, "You know you're kind of cute...especially when you have to look up at me." he said and laughed a bit. "Anyways don't mind me and just order."

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland nodded before offering a small smile "Well, okay, but you don't get to keep her all day!" he said a bit playfully "I mean, we sorta made plans to go see a movie later!" he said before quickly eating one of his eggs.

[/QUOTE]
Adelaide laughed lightly "Understood~ I'll bring her back In time for your movie~" She said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nods and looked at them. "Oh my.." she says before grabbing a jar with the ointment she made and handed it to len. "This should work, its a special ointment my father had made, it will act fast and heal quickly." she says
Len nodded before taking the ointment and starting to walk away again "Thank you mom." he said before leaving the room.

Nonalaka said:
Adelaide laughed lightly "Understood~ I'll bring her back In time for your movie~" She said happily.
Roland chuckled before walking towards the door again before stopping once more "Oh! and if you rough her up to much i will complain till your ear falls off~!" he joked before opening the door to go downstairs

((Time skip?))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before taking the ointment and starting to walk away again "Thank you mom." he said before leaving the room.

[/QUOTE]
"Welcome" amaya says before getting up and taking rin's plate to the kitchen

Rin looked at amaya. "Thanks mom" she says

"mhm"

Nanne said:
"Like I said...I'm not a picky eater plus I really don't want to go through the hassle of looking at the menu and having a hard time choosing." he told her as he followed her in. He looked down at her since he was taller, "You know you're kind of cute...especially when you have to look up at me." he said and laughed a bit. "Anyways don't mind me and just order."
Yuna's cheeks tinted pink as her ears twitched a few times in response to the word cute being addressed to her, she found a table and sat down, glancing at a menu "A-Alright, uhm...have you ever had Chicken Caesar salad? Its pretty good." She said with a nod.

Mayyflower said:
"Welcome" amaya says before getting up and taking rin's plate to the kitchen
Rin looked at amaya. "Thanks mom" she says

"mhm"
Len went up to his room before applying the ointment to his hand then he dug through his stuff till he found some of the scrolls Ayen had lent him to study.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]
Roland chuckled before walking towards the door again before stopping once more "Oh! and if you rough her up to much i will complain till your ear falls off~!" he joked before opening the door to go downstairs
((Time skip?))

[/QUOTE]
Adelaide laughed "I'll bring her back in one piece I promise~" she said before they both teleported out of the room.

((Yep, shall I start or you?))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len went up to his room before applying the ointment to his hand then he dug through his stuff till he found some of the scrolls Ayen had lent him to study.

[/QUOTE]
Rin looked around the room and shivered before getting up and went into the kitchen where amaya was

Amaya was pouring herself a glass of milk before her nose twitched and she turned to rin. "Rin... you stink, you reek of sweat" she huffed

Rin blinked before she sniffed herself. "No I dont!" she huffed

"Then is that nasty odor your perfume?!" she asks with a slight smirk

HimeragiSeiker said:
...More demons seemed to have appeared. Some looking more...dangerous and hideous✦...

...♱You soon started to see shards of Cataclysm past by you. And a centipede come near♱...

''Hey Kioko, how're you holdin up?''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira's form slowly changed as his hair grew slightly and turned red. He spoke to Kioko as he looked over towards the Demons that had congregated in the clearing ahead, seemingly ignoring the female that had appeared, believing her to be a passerby♅...

“ Okay, listen this time. Humanoid Demons are faster and stronger than the standard types of Demons, however they have less manoeuvrability. It's best to dispatch them first, then worry about the beast types. ”

Kenshin2.jpg

...♅Akira then broke into a sprint towards a Demon scouting party, which consisted of three humanoid Demons. He unsheathed his sword and impaled it into the first Demon, pinning it into the wall. He then withdrew his sword from the Demon's neck and turned around, slashing the next Demon's throat. He didn't stop there, as he dodged the third Demon's strike and plunged his sword through it's side, causing it's blood to fly free into the air. Akira then pulled his sword from the Demon's wound and swung it to the side, shaking the blood from his blade. He spoke as he looked back towards Kioko and sheathed his sword. It slowly began to rain, with the droplets taking a blood red colour♅...

“ Let's go. ”

Recommended_e15a9d_5441314.gif

...♅After Akira had sheathed his sword, three more Demons came after him. He sighed lightly and unsheathed his sword, cutting down his opponents in one fluid motion. The red rain continued to drop around the area♅...

tumblr_m2cih3x6AF1qcheado1_500.gif

...♅Akira sheathed his sword once more and began walking towards a large group of Demons, talking to them as he did so. As he spoke, a deeper voice came out in unison with his normal voice. It spoke in Japanese. His irises had a burning glow to them as they focused on the Demons♅...

Who's next?

次は誰だ?

tumblr_m8u5gxNZH71qc4utoo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko let out a sigh in exasperation at the sight of more demons and tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword before hearing the sound of her teachers voice. Her eyes followed towards the sound and she simply held her hands up in a shrugging motion as she spoke, a sarcastic smile on her face before her attention focused on the menacing demons. At this point, she didn't think she'd be able to take those things one and would just die trying, so she kind of wanted to go home now... or to her mother really✿...

"Well... okay I guess. I almost got my arm sawed off for one thing, it would have made a nice souvenir if you ask me."

tumblr_nbj54jl4qt1tlssw8o1_500.gif

...✿Kioko waved at Nanase as she was told follow before she ran off after her father. Since she was running behind him, she didn't have to take care of that many demons unless the were coming from her side. The majority of them had seemed to be coming from the front, so there wasn't much for her to worry about. Until she heard a gun fire from her left and narrowly dodged the bullet that was coming towards her. Kioko turned her gaze towards the two demons and one of her symbols formed under them, an ice hand soon rising out of the ground and crushing the creatures as the hand closed into a fist. She soon began running again, dodging other demon while taking care of a few✿...

"But they're harder and take more time for me! You can just cut through them likes its nothing..."

tumblr_nwr0dtGk4g1s14hjzo2_500.gif

...✿Deciding to take the more scenic route (and to just avoid demons altogether), Kioko took to the air and leaped from branch to branch from different trees. Though leaves seemed to be getting in the way and the rain was sort of dousing her as she jumped. So she just put a barrier above herself to prevent from getting wet as she took above the trees and deployed the snowflake symbols, Kioko soon hopping from one to the next✿...

tumblr_mrlm8lyi3a1qg304ho1_r2_400.gif

Nonalaka said:
Adelaide laughed "I'll bring her back in one piece I promise~" she said before they both teleported out of the room.
((Yep, shall I start or you?))
((I'll start~))

In the time Dakota and Adelaide was gone Roland had kept himself busy. In roughly an hour he had set up a small room to endure truly extreme temperatures and pressures, after that he had gathered up all the precious stones he had in the shop and put all of them in a big bowl which was designed to take the same amount of heat and pressure as the room he had just made. Roland then place the bowl with the gems in the room and sealed it before climbing on top of it and placing his hands on the roof of said room before using his powers to start to super heat the room to the point the gems started to glow and then melt.

Mayyflower said:
Rin looked around the room and shivered before getting up and went into the kitchen where amaya was
Amaya was pouring herself a glass of milk before her nose twitched and she turned to rin. "Rin... you stink, you reek of sweat" she huffed

Rin blinked before she sniffed herself. "No I dont!" she huffed

"Then is that nasty odor your perfume?!" she asks with a slight smirk
Len had heard their chat then smirked before calling out "Maybe it's because she refuses to bathe~!" he called out teasingly from his room before starting to read.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna's cheeks tinted pink as her ears twitched a few times in response to the word cute being addressed to her, she found a table and sat down, glancing at a menu "A-Alright, uhm...have you ever had Chicken Caesar salad? Its pretty good." She said with a nod.
"No...but I can give it a go." he said and gave her a quick smile. "I'm good with whatever you order me as long as I can get a glass of water..." he said as he pulled on his shirt by the collar. "I'm a little thirsty..."

WeirdPrincess said:
...?Kioko let out a sigh in exasperation at the sight of more demons and tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword before hearing the sound of her teachers voice. Her eyes followed towards the sound and she simply held her hands up in a shrugging motion as she spoke, a sarcastic smile on her face before her attention focused on the menacing demons. At this point, she didn't think she'd be able to take those things one and would just die trying, so she kind of wanted to go home now... or to her mother really?...
"Well... okay I guess. I almost got my arm sawed off for one thing, it would have made a nice souvenir if you ask me."

...?Kioko waved at Nanase as she was told follow before she ran off after her father. Since she was running behind him, she didn't have to take care of that many demons unless the were coming from her side. The majority of them had seemed to be coming from the front, so there wasn't much for her to worry about. Until she heard a gun fire from her left and narrowly dodged the bullet that was coming towards her. Kioko turned her gaze towards the two demons and one of her symbols formed under them, an ice hand soon rising out of the ground and crushing the creatures as the hand closed into a fist. She soon began running again, dodging other demon while taking care of a few?...

"But they're harder and take more time for me! You can just cut through them likes its nothing..."

...?Deciding to take the more scenic route (and to just avoid demons altogether), Kioko took to the air and leaped from branch to branch from different trees. Though leaves seemed to be getting in the way and the rain was sort of dousing her as she jumped. So she just put a barrier above herself to prevent from getting wet as she took above the trees and deployed the snowflake symbols, Kioko soon hopping from one to the next?...

...?Nanase soon spoke to Kioko telepathically?...

''remember i taught you Cataclysm. Its still indestructable to these demons. maybe forging armor out of it wont be such a bad idea if your arm were to be sawed off...''

...?She said before she finished and started to deal with the mass amounts of gigantic demons to herself as many and multiple cataclysm centipedes started to form and attack the demons with Nanase?...

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len had heard their chat then smirked before calling out "Maybe it's because she refuses to bathe~!" he called out teasingly from his room before starting to read.

[/QUOTE]
Rin narrowed her eyes. "Be quiet Len!" She called back

"Go take a bath before I make you" she says

Rin scoffed. "Right" she says before going upstairs and into her room before walking back out. "Yea.. No" she says before she goes into the basement

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I'll start~))
In the time Dakota and Adelaide was gone Roland had kept himself busy. In roughly an hour he had set up a small room to endure truly extreme temperatures and pressures, after that he had gathered up all the precious stones he had in the shop and put all of them in a big bowl which was designed to take the same amount of heat and pressure as the room he had just made. Roland then place the bowl with the gems in the room and sealed it before climbing on top of it and placing his hands on the roof of said room before using his powers to start to super heat the room to the point the gems started to glow and then melt.

[/QUOTE]
As Dakota finished up with her training for the day, she gave her mother a hug and a wave goodbye before teleporting home, arriving in the living room, she went to the fridge in the kitchen, taking out a bottle of water before deciding to go downstairs to see what Roland was up to.

Nanne said:
"No...but I can give it a go." he said and gave her a quick smile. "I'm good with whatever you order me as long as I can get a glass of water..." he said as he pulled on his shirt by the collar. "I'm a little thirsty..."
Yuna giggled lightly "Alright then~" she said as the waiter came to take their order, Yuna went ahead and ordered their meal with some water, soon after the waiter can with their drinks "Your food will be there soon~" she said with a small nod as she left again.

Nonalaka said:
Yuna giggled lightly "Alright then~" she said as the waiter came to take their order, Yuna went ahead and ordered their meal with some water, soon after the waiter can with their drinks "Your food will be there soon~" she said with a small nod as she left again.
Mako grabbed the water and started to drink some. "Ahh...that was refreshing..so what did you order for yourself?" he asked when the waitress left.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko let out a sigh in exasperation at the sight of more demons and tightened her grip on the hilt of her sword before hearing the sound of her teachers voice. Her eyes followed towards the sound and she simply held her hands up in a shrugging motion as she spoke, a sarcastic smile on her face before her attention focused on the menacing demons. At this point, she didn't think she'd be able to take those things one and would just die trying, so she kind of wanted to go home now... or to her mother really✿...

...✿Kioko waved at Nanase as she was told follow before she ran off after her father. Since she was running behind him, she didn't have to take care of that many demons unless the were coming from her side. The majority of them had seemed to be coming from the front, so there wasn't much for her to worry about. Until she heard a gun fire from her left and narrowly dodged the bullet that was coming towards her. Kioko turned her gaze towards the two demons and one of her symbols formed under them, an ice hand soon rising out of the ground and crushing the creatures as the hand closed into a fist. She soon began running again, dodging other demon while taking care of a few✿...

...✿Deciding to take the more scenic route (and to just avoid demons altogether), Kioko took to the air and leaped from branch to branch from different trees. Though leaves seemed to be getting in the way and the rain was sort of dousing her as she jumped. So she just put a barrier above herself to prevent from getting wet as she took above the trees and deployed the snowflake symbols, Kioko soon hopping from one to the next✿...

...♅Akira shouted up at Kioko as he watched her take to the air. Chains suddenly dropped infront of him, prompting him to switch the grip he had on his katana. As the Demon went to pursue Kioko, Akira ripped his sword through the male's shoulder and walked forward, dragging the sword through the male's body and cutting him in half. His blood sprayed over the area. Akira then swung his sword through the air, freeing the Demons blood that was still on his blade. He then re-sheathed his sword. The Demons' morale dropped significantly, with most of the Demons turning around and running away, but Akira wasn't going to allow them to escape♅...

“ Try not to hurt yourself, Angel!~ ”

tumblr_ne2n7nA4QI1szbr1yo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Elaena laughed lightly " We maybe those people just didn't have a good judge of character " she said with a nod "I'm happy for you that you got one" she said with a smile.
((Its okay :3 Alerts are Bothersome sometimes))
"But that cat is actually for you I'm happy that I can give you that as my thanks" Mateus said to Elaena smiling and yawns "What game are we gonna play next?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back