• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
"I like sour candies...what food has a sour taste?" he asked. He started walking by her side and looked at her, "I don't think I've had sour food before.." he said with a chuckle.
"Well, anything with alot itrus fruits in it, stuff like that sometimes its nice if its not too much" she said with a nod "I doubt you haven't had anything like that" she said as she looked at him.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus shook his head with a smile. "Nope! It should be done in a minute or 2 anyway." He said happily.
Ilaani smiled "Ah, Alright then, I'm looking forward to it" she said with a small laugh before stretching a little "I'll at least set the table then, I don't like being lazy" she said as she went to set the table.

Mayyflower said:
Rin nods. "Welcome" she says smiling before she grabbed her plate and went to the living room and sat on the floor
Len nodded before smiling as he followed her to the living room "So, what ya watchin' mom?" he asked before sitting with his back against the couch.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani smiled "Ah, Alright then, I'm looking forward to it" she said with a small laugh before stretching a little "I'll at least set the table then, I don't like being lazy" she said as she went to set the table.
Nexus nodded, still focusing on cooking. "Alright!" He called as she left. He continued to sift the steak carefully on the cooking pan as the macaroni was just about done cooking.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before smiling as he followed her to the living room "So, what ya watchin' mom?" he asked before sitting with his back against the couch.

[/QUOTE]
"I dont know, I was watching supernatural" she says looking over at len. "But its over" she says stretching

"Its Doctor Who" rin says happily.

Nonalaka said:
Adelaide looked at the flame "Ah, So you're a demigod? Interesting~" she said with a nod. "Well im an Angel, my powers come from that~" she said with a smile.
"W-Wait you didn't tell me that" Dakota said as she looked over at her.

"I didn't? Ooops~~" Adelaide laughed lightly "I could have sworn I did, you don't get your memory from me" she shrugged a little "Well now you know what you are sweetie~" she said patting her head.
Roland laughed for a moment "A demigod and a half angel, who would have guessed?" he said with amusement in his voice before looking like he had an 'aha' moment before getting up from the table "I just had an idea~!" he said as he almost absentmindedly fast walked over to the door to go downstairs before stopping "Oh, um, i should probably wait so i'm not just running off...." he said softly before smiling as he turned around.

Mayyflower said:
"I dont know, I was watching supernatural" she says looking over at len. "But its over" she says stretching
"Its Doctor Who" rin says happily.
Len nodded before standing up again "Well, i'm gonna find something to read then." he said before starting to walk off.

Roman said:
Alex watched as Yuki made the food. "It looks very good, but what's it called? I've never had one befoe.." he said, before eating some of it. "Not only does it looks good, but as I expected it tastes good too~" Alex said with a smile.
Yuki blushed lightly. "I'm glad you think so..." she sat down across from him. "Anyways what should we do after this?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland laughed for a moment "A demigod and a half angel, who would have guessed?" he said with amusement in his voice before looking like he had an 'aha' moment before getting up from the table "I just had an idea~!" he said as he almost absentmindedly fast walked over to the door to go downstairs before stopping "Oh, um, i should probably wait so i'm not just running off...." he said softly before smiling as he turned around.

[/QUOTE]
Both Dakota and her mother looked at him questioningly as he walked over to the door. "An idea?" Dakota asked tilting her head a little "About what?".

Nonalaka said:
"Well, anything with alot itrus fruits in it, stuff like that sometimes its nice if its not too much" she said with a nod "I doubt you haven't had anything like that" she said as she looked at him.
Mako smiled at her, "I guess so..." he said. "So where exactly are we headed?"

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len nodded before standing up again "Well, i'm gonna find something to read then." he said before starting to walk off.

[/QUOTE]
"Wait len come here" she says looking over at him

Rin finished her sandwich and was watching Docter Who

Nonalaka said:
Both Dakota and her mother looked at him questioningly as he walked over to the door. "An idea?" Dakota asked tilting her head a little "About what?".
Roland chuckled and scratched the back of his head before walking back over "Oh, nothing important right now...." he said with a nervous chuckle as he sat back down while finding things to keep his hands occupied.

Mayyflower said:
"Wait len come here" she says looking over at him
Rin finished her sandwich and was watching Docter Who
Len stopped and quietly huffed before walking over to Amaya.

Nanne said:
Mako smiled at her, "I guess so..." he said. "So where exactly are we headed?"
"Oh, right its a cafe not far from here, my sister and I go here all the time, they pretty much serve everything there" she said happily

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland chuckled and scratched the back of his head before walking back over "Oh, nothing important right now...." he said with a nervous chuckle as he sat back down while finding things to keep his hands occupied.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota stared at him for a bit before blinking "Ah, Alright..." She said noticing that he seemed a bit nervous, she became suspicious as she looked over at him.

Adelaide simply smiled "You know, if you'd like to go down to your workshop, since that's where I'm guessing you're going, I can take Dakota for training" she suggested.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Len stopped and quietly huffed before walking over to Amaya.

[/QUOTE]
Amaya sighed softly. "How's your hand?" She asks quietly

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right its a cafe not far from here, my sister and I go here all the time, they pretty much serve everything there" she said happily
"Everything?" he said with a small laugh. He looked up ahead and spotted a place. "Is it that place?" he asked her pointing at it.

Nanne said:
"Everything?" he said with a small laugh. He looked up ahead and spotted a place. "Is it that place?" he asked her pointing at it.
Yuna laughed lightly "Well not 'Everthing' that'd be impossible, but you know what I mean" she said before looking where he pointed, her ears twitching a few times "Yup~ that's the place"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko hadn't been expecting the punch that was coming at her and as a result, plowed through multiple trees and groaned as she skid along the ground until eventually coming to a stop. Her head and back were screaming in pain. She wanted nothing more than to just be done with this and go home to eat or just sleep. Kioko layed on the ground for a few minutes, before slowly getting to her feet and glaring towards the thing that hit her. No way was she going admit defeat and go home now, she was going to kill this thing and anything else that decided to cross her path. She was done playing around. Her eyes glowed an icy blue as she stared at demon down✿...
tumblr_ndx47orLlU1rtbkkjo1_500.gif

...✿A growl emitted from her chest before she sprang up, landing on one of her symbols that had formed behind her. It turned black as she landed on it, Kioko crouched on it for a second before she skyrocketed towards the demon that had punched her. She soon cut reached the demon and sliced it into multiple pieces before ice formed around the pieces, soon shattering once the hit the ground. Kioko made a landing on her feet next to Akira and readied her blade✿...

"Right, always stay on alert."

tumblr_mteqnud0Xy1rw1exqo1_500.gif
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦More demons seemed to have appeared. Some looking more...dangerous and hideous✦...

...♱You soon started to see shards of Cataclysm past by you. And a centipede come near♱...

''Hey Kioko, how're you holdin up?''

...♅Akira's form slowly changed as his hair grew slightly and turned red. He spoke to Kioko as he looked over towards the Demons that had congregated in the clearing ahead, seemingly ignoring the female that had appeared, believing her to be a passerby♅...

“ Okay, listen this time. Humanoid Demons are faster and stronger than the standard types of Demons, however they have less manoeuvrability. It's best to dispatch them first, then worry about the beast types. ”

Kenshin2.jpg

...♅Akira then broke into a sprint towards a Demon scouting party, which consisted of three humanoid Demons. He unsheathed his sword and impaled it into the first Demon, pinning it into the wall. He then withdrew his sword from the Demon's neck and turned around, slashing the next Demon's throat. He didn't stop there, as he dodged the third Demon's strike and plunged his sword through it's side, causing it's blood to fly free into the air. Akira then pulled his sword from the Demon's wound and swung it to the side, shaking the blood from his blade. He spoke as he looked back towards Kioko and sheathed his sword. It slowly began to rain, with the droplets taking a blood red colour♅...

“ Let's go. ”

Recommended_e15a9d_5441314.gif

...♅After Akira had sheathed his sword, three more Demons came after him. He sighed lightly and unsheathed his sword, cutting down his opponents in one fluid motion. The red rain continued to drop around the area♅...

tumblr_m2cih3x6AF1qcheado1_500.gif

...♅Akira sheathed his sword once more and began walking towards a large group of Demons, talking to them as he did so. As he spoke, a deeper voice came out in unison with his normal voice. It spoke in Japanese. His irises had a burning glow to them as they focused on the Demons♅...

Who's next?

次は誰だ?

tumblr_m8u5gxNZH71qc4utoo1_500.gif

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed lightly "Well not 'Everthing' that'd be impossible, but you know what I mean" she said before looking where he pointed, her ears twitching a few times "Yup~ that's the place"
"Well come on I'm starvin' haha" he said quickly as he gave her a quick smile and grabbed her hand as he started running towards the place.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota stared at him for a bit before blinking "Ah, Alright..." She said noticing that he seemed a bit nervous, she became suspicious as she looked over at him.
Adelaide simply smiled "You know, if you'd like to go down to your workshop, since that's where I'm guessing you're going, I can take Dakota for training" she suggested.
Roland looked slightly away before grabbing a piece of bacon from off his plate "W-well, if that's okay with you, b-but i don't want to be rude by just walking out on you two...." he said before looking over at Dakota before smiling "Plus, i don't want to hear more about how i forget to eat while down there." he said with a slight chuckle.

Nanne said:
"Well come on I'm starvin' haha" he said quickly as he gave her a quick smile and grabbed her hand as he started running towards the place.
"Ahaha well alrig- wah!" She was suddenly pulled along, stumbling a little as she wasn't expecting it before matching his speed and running as well. "You weren't kidding around about being hungry huh" she said with a laugh as they arrived at the cafe.

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Roland looked slightly away before grabbing a piece of bacon from off his plate "W-well, if that's okay with you, b-but i don't want to be rude by just walking out on you two...." he said before looking over at Dakota before smiling "Plus, i don't want to hear more about how i forget to eat while down there." he said with a slight chuckle.

[/QUOTE]
Dakota giggled lightly as she looked over at him "As long as you promise to stop for a sandwich or something at least, I promise I won't lecture you" she said with a nod.

Adelaide looked between them both "You won't be walking out on us, its fine go ahead~" she said with a smile, Dakota simply nodded.

Nonalaka said:
"Ahaha well alrig- wah!" She was suddenly pulled along, stumbling a little as she wasn't expecting it before matching his speed and running as well. "You weren't kidding around about being hungry huh" she said with a laugh as they arrived at the cafe.
"Haha sorry about that..." he said as he stopped once they arrived at the cafe. "I'm also letting it up to you on ordering something for me..." he said with a kind smile. "Anyways after you..." he said letting go of her hand and opening the door for her.

(Guys sorry I've joined at an awkward time and I don't really know how to join in...Any ideas? I'll delete this once someone replies...thanks :) )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed softly. "How's your hand?" She asks quietly
Len sighed as he held it out "Worst than before." he said as he showed her the his palm was grey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back