• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nanne said:
Yuki blushed lightly. "I'm glad you think so..." she sat down across from him. "Anyways what should we do after this?"
Alex chuckled, "Well I was gonna just sleep some more.. Maybe we can go for a walk or something." Alex said. He didn't really plan on anything since he thought she'd be gone for most of the day. "If you don't wanna do that, then I'm pretty sure you'd have a way better idea than I."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira shouted up at Kioko as he watched her take to the air. Chains suddenly dropped infront of him, prompting him to switch the grip he had on his katana. As the Demon went to pursue Kioko, Akira ripped his sword through the male's shoulder and walked forward, dragging the sword through the male's body and cutting him in half. His blood sprayed over the area. Akira then swung his sword through the air, freeing the Demons blood that was still on his blade. He then re-sheathed his sword. The Demons' morale dropped significantly, with most of the Demons turning around and running away, but Akira wasn't going to allow them to escape♅...
“ Try not to hurt yourself, Angel!~ ”

tumblr_ne2n7nA4QI1szbr1yo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
...✿Kioko looked down at Akira and yelled back before the was an abrupt change in her form. Her once white hair had turned red and her pale blue eyes changed back to an exotic green, armor soon appearing on her body. A gold shield appeared on her back and the sword she had before, changed into a javelin. Kioko thought she would have been fine, but since her form had changed, she wasn't able to use the symbols that she had made with her previous form and as a result, fell towards the ground as the snowflake disappear under her. Grabbing her shield, she used it to break through the branches that were in her way before landing in a crouch. Well there went her plan on taking the high ground, she didn't even know how she changed to this form or how to even change back for that matter. Kioko threw her hands up in frustration before three demons surround her, causing her gaze to harden as she focused on them. Two of the demons sprinted towards her and attacked as she quickly got to her feet, blocking the hits from their blades with her shield or parrying their swords. She stumbled back a few steps from one of there hits before using her crouching again to block one of the hits. These demons seemed way to skilled for her liking, Kioko was a novice at swordsmanship. She could only hope for the best really. Soon doing a backflip (which she didn't even know how she did it), her foot collided with one of the demons chins and knocked them back and Kioko drove her javelin through his head, killing the demon before stabbing the other in the chest and slitting its throat, blood soon spraying everywhere✿...

"I'll be fi- I spoke to soon!"

tumblr_nb1qajwrd51qg304ho1_400.gif

...✿The other one seemed to go more enraged by the fact and pursued towards Kioko with a medieval morning star, soon slamming it on the ground and sending a trail of fire and ruble towards her. She had to twist and jump to avoid the fire before placing her shield on her back. It was getting to heavy to carry in her hand and since there was only one demon left, she should fine with just leaving it there for now until she needed it. Kioko soon ran towards and slagged towards his legs as he slammed his weapon at her back, to which the shield became useful in that moment and protected her. She then moved her javelin in a circular motion and sliced his armor at the shoulder before swinging it around and hitting him in the back as she dashed forward. The demon fell to its knees as Kioko stood behind it before preparing herself for her next move✿...

tumblr_nlsuvj3LDe1sntozzo1_540.gif

...✿The demon went to attack her again, only Kioko was faster this time. She evaded his attack and zoomed in front of him as her javelin formed into a blade and she grabbed her shield off of her back. She grit her teeth as she slashed at his exposed arm before going for his stomach, then the upper armor before moving behind him and doing one last, more powerful slash at his head. It sliced clean off as the demons body was spiraled towards the trees before Kioko ran off in the direction she saw her father going, having stopped when she fell and had to fight her way through demons to catch up✿...

tumblr_nwxk2msKGo1tpri36o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Alex chuckled, "Well I was gonna just sleep some more.. Maybe we can go for a walk or something." Alex said. He didn't really plan on anything since he thought she'd be gone for most of the day. "If you don't wanna do that, then I'm pretty sure you'd have a way better idea than I."
Yuki smiled, "I don't know I guess we can just cuddle tonight...I'm really tired..." she said with a small yawn. She jumped on her bed and layed down.

TheDragoon said:
Nexus nodded, still focusing on cooking. "Alright!" He called as she left. He continued to sift the steak carefully on the cooking pan as the macaroni was just about done cooking.
@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](May we interact)

[/QUOTE]
(( Sure. I've got Aeko, Rini, Lilith, Ciel, Autumn, Nanami, Sakie, Karito, Neko, Anna and probably a lot more people ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"It's ok to be scared." He said to her softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko sighed☁

"not for me, I hate looking like an idiot"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I've got atrio, Annabel, jace, and manny more xD can I use dress

[/QUOTE]
(( Dress? You mean Jace? XDD Yeah, you can. I'll use Aeko or Yumi ))

Nanne said:
Yuki smiled, "I don't know I guess we can just cuddle tonight...I'm really tired..." she said with a small yawn. She jumped on her bed and layed down.
Alex blinked, "I guess that's alright." He said, walking over to the bed after he finished his food. He then laid down beside Yuki and yawned, soon turning on the tv to find something to watch.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Meeeeeee)

[/QUOTE]
WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have people~ ))
Well here's a list -

Roman

Akane

Ayame

Asuna

Taylor

Kaz

Luke

Hayate

Satoshi

Minako

Talia

Ryu

Ken

Emiya

Nai

Roman said:
Well here's a list -
Roman

Akane

Ayame

Asuna

Taylor

Kaz

Luke

Hayate

Satoshi

Minako

Talia

Ryu

Ken

Emiya

Nai
((Oi! you know you want to interact with Jojo! RIGHT!? xD ))

Roman said:
Alex blinked, "I guess that's alright." He said, walking over to the bed after he finished his food. He then laid down beside Yuki and yawned, soon turning on the tv to find something to watch.
Yuki cuddled up to him. "Why are you so warm...I wasn't kidding when I said I felt safe when I'm close with you like this..."

((Totally forgot they were inside the main house...lets just pretend they're back at Yuki's room...haha xD ))

Roman said:
Well here's a list -
Roman

Akane

Ayame

Asuna

Taylor

Kaz

Luke

Hayate

Satoshi

Minako

Talia

Ryu

Ken

Emiya

Nai
(( Mm... I'm in the mood to use Rini, so you can send whoever you like. Unless you want me to choose ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Ok can you start)

[/QUOTE]

☀︎Yumi☀︎

Yumi wandered around the city, looking around at the different shops and people walking by. She had just left the school after her classes were done and had decided that going into the city would be the best thing to do. She didn't want to stay at her dorm and be bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back