• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

HimeragiSeiker said:
...?One of the demons, just seemed to eat it whole and continue its charge towards Tyler?...
Perfect Tyler lowered himself before he suddenly appeared behind the abomination, seemingly moving so fast that it couldn't even be seen. He had cut all the way through the monster, simply using his hand as a blade of light. After doing so a sword larger than a city pierced the beast in the eye which Perfect Tyler kicked through the beasts eye. All the way through.

TheDragoon said:
((Liara xD ))
Liara started to shake as she hugged her self and spoke to no one. "Tyler you've left me cold and alone for so long. Please don't leave me permently alone please Tyler." She kept repeating as tears came to her eyes

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Liara started to shake as she hugged her self and spoke to no one. "Tyler you've left me cold and alone for so long. Please don't leave me permently alone please Tyler." She kept repeating as tears came to her eyes

[/QUOTE]
((He can't xD He was denied by death so he can't actually die unless he somehow vanished from existence, not going through death))

TheDragoon said:
Perfect Tyler lowered himself before he suddenly appeared behind the abomination, seemingly moving so fast that it couldn't even be seen. He had cut all the way through the monster, simply using his hand as a blade of light. After doing so a sword larger than a city pierced the beast in the eye which Perfect Tyler kicked through the beasts eye. All the way through.
...✦The beast soon rejuvenated which means, it was able to put itself back together before it released a terrifying screech before it ate Tyler whole✦...

(i did say dangerous classed. so im gonna make this nearly impossible to Tyler to defeat. mostly because, it seemed lame to call someone Perfect cuz...no one's perfect
xD and it looked like a corny hero script. just being honest~)

Mayyflower said:
Levi had put her swim suit under her clothes in the bathroom before coming out and seeing alastair. "Okay" she says before he teleported them to the beach

✯Alastair✯

Alastair laid out a towel for them and took off his shirt before sitting down and setting the sunscreen beside him. "I would say it's a nice day out... but there are demons running amok." He said quietly, lowering his sunglasses to see people fighting off multiple demons.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel slowly pulled out the necklace and took it out of its case then silently started for euloria as he held the necklace by the ends and then quickly lifted it over eulorias head and down in front of her face and to her neck as he started to hook it

[/QUOTE]
"Wh-" Euloria blinked as she saw something pass her face, looking down to see a necklace, Blinking a few times "T-This Is beautiful" she said looking at it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled back before she moved so she was on top of kikuri and smiled

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri only giggled before she leaned towards Myuki just enough and kissed her cheek⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦The beast soon rejuvenated which means, it was able to put itself back together before it released a terrifying screech before it ate Tyler whole✦...
(i did say dangerous classed. so im gonna make this nearly impossible to Tyler to defeat. mostly because, it seemed lame to call someone Perfect cuz...no one's perfect
xD and it looked like a corny hero script. just being honest~)
((I understand xD But he won't go down that easily))

Tyler simply pried his way out of its jaws, easy with his newfound super godlike strength. He then summoned his bow and flew up a bit before letting out a volley of arrows right at his eye, hopefully temporarily blinding it to make a quick getaway.

Nonalaka said:
"Wh-" Euloria blinked as she saw something pass her face, looking down to see a necklace, Blinking a few times "T-This Is beautiful" she said looking at it.
Daniel smiled as he clipped it then brought his hands to her shoulders and kissed one shoulder as well. "You like it?" He asked her softly

TheDragoon said:
((I understand xD But he won't go down that easily))
Tyler simply pried his way out of its jaws, easy with his newfound super godlike strength. He then summoned his bow and flew up a bit before letting out a volley of arrows right at his eye, hopefully temporarily blinding it to make a quick getaway.
...✦It soon screeched before its tentacles snatched Tyler. If he was a regular human, his body wouldve been destroyed just by the snatch✦...

...♤Lumina had just kinda zoned out, enjoying lazily spending her time with Asuka, Kenji, and baby Haruo, when suddenly a bunch of people seemed to appear in the house with them. First was a blonde she had never seen before, and then a girl with dark hair, and then Akira. Lumina blinked, backing up a bit mostly out of surprise from a bunch of people just suddenly showing up. She obviously knew Akira, but the two girls that seemed to know Asuka were foreign to her. So she just stood there, a little like a deer in headlights, looking between the now-full kitchen♤...

"A-ah... uhm, hello..."

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

(

TheDragoon said:
((O fuqk is Liara gonna be mad xD ))
(She's already gone months without Tyler who the thought of both having him makes her wish for death....... Sooooo no she's probably going to be devestated

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled as he clipped it then brought his hands to her shoulders and kissed one shoulder as well. "You like it?" He asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "I love it" she said softly "Though I don't know what I did to deserve such a lovely present" she said with a small laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki happily kissed her cheek in return

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon just closed her eyes enjoying this time she was having with Myuki⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦It soon screeched before its tentacles snatched Tyler. If he was a regular human, his body wouldve been destroyed just by the snatch✦...
((I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going (8)) xD ))

Tyler grimaced at first before rocks and debris began swirling around him and throwing themselves at the monster, the glass from it cutting up the beasts tentacle. "Touch me like that again you bastard and I'll make sure you get a warm welcome to the abyss!" He roared.

WeirdPrincess said:

✯Alastair✯

Alastair laid out a towel for them and took off his shirt before sitting down and setting the sunscreen beside him. "I would say it's a nice day out... but there are demons running amok." He said quietly, lowering his sunglasses to see people fighting off multiple demons.

"Why though?" she asks watching them "If I would have known their were people fighting demons I would have just asked to just hang out at my house or yours" she says quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](
(She's already gone months without Tyler who the thought of both having him makes her wish for death....... Sooooo no she's probably going to be devestated

[/QUOTE]
((Because he couldn't unfuse xD Dammit Tyler xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled "I love it" she said softly "Though I don't know what I did to deserve such a lovely present" she said with a small laugh.
"So I need a reason to by my love a present?" He asked teasingly as he kissed her cheek

TheDragoon said:
((I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going (8)) xD ))
Tyler grimaced at first before rocks and debris began swirling around him and throwing themselves at the monster, the glass from it cutting up the beasts tentacle. "Touch me like that again you bastard and I'll make sure you get a warm welcome to the abyss!" He roared.
...✦Tyler only just received a pile of glass shards and rocks from the debris✦...

''i am the abyss you idiot..''

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...✦Tyler only just received a pile of glass shards and rocks from the debris✦...
''i am the abyss you idiot..''
Tyler tilted his head. "That so? Then why are you invading earth?" He asked him. He then gasped. "Is it because of that one time I shitted in your mouth!? I'm so sorry about that! I swear I'll never do it again!" He said apologetically.

((XDDDDDDDDDD))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So I need a reason to by my love a present?" He asked teasingly as he kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Euloria giggled lightly "Well I suppose not"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back