• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Tyler tilted his head. "That so? Then why are you invading earth?" He asked him. He then gasped. "Is it because of that one time I shitted in your mouth!? I'm so sorry about that! I swear I'll never do it again!" He said apologetically.
((XDDDDDDDDDD))
''....that and i came to tell you. a demon just fucked your ex. and also, 2 little girls just happened to be scheming on taking over this world and wanted to pay me with human souls.......so that means you, your wife Liara, and whatever kids you may have...i will eat them all''

...✦He said before he threw more debris at Tyler✦...

''and also because your the biggest fucking idiot that ever idioted''

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] @WeirdPrincess
...❦Asuka was busy attending to an overreacting Kioko when Akira had enter the room. She sighed and spoke towards her daughter, rubbing her temples❦...

"Koko-chan calm down! We've said this more than once and I'll say it again, that's your little brother Haruo. I told you I was pregnant before, but you must have forgotten."

...✿Kioko simply waved at Lumina before focusing her attention on her mother as she waved her hands everywhere. She was sort of freaking about by the fact that she had a little brother and she didn't find out until now... or at least that's what she thought✿...

"But it's a baby! Wait, when did this even happen? No way did you tell me before, I would have remember."

...❦Asuka spoke towards Kioko before hearing Akira, looking over towards him and waving as she continued to talk❦...

"Kioko, I did tell you. On multiple occasions. Hi Akki-san. One of those lavas baths would be really nice right about now."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki just did the same

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo only yawned before she slowly rolled off the bed soon hitting her head on the nightstand as she fell down. She soon stood up and stretched not feeling sick anymore♱...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo only yawned before she slowly rolled off the bed soon hitting her head on the nightstand as she fell down. She soon stood up and stretched not feeling sick anymore♱...
Mild say there in a chair fast asleep next to noes bed from taking care of her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mild say there in a chair fast asleep next to noes bed from taking care of her.

[/QUOTE]
...♱Neo giggled as she soon sat on the edge of the bed and petted Mitsu's head(assuming it was Mitsu since she takes care of her and not Mika)♱...

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani nodded "Yeah I think so too, sounds like a plan to me~" she said happily.
((@TheDragoon Oh wait, nope I think you missed actually..))

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...♱Neo giggled as she soon sat on the edge of the bed and petted Mitsu's head(assuming it was Mitsu since she takes care of her and not Mika)♱...
Mitsu slowly woke up and looked around tiredly before smiling at neo. "Hey you feeling better?" She asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Mitsu slowly woke up and looked around tiredly before smiling at neo. "Hey you feeling better?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
''yup''

WeirdPrincess said:
...❦Asuka was busy attending to an overreacting Kioko when Akira had enter the room. She sighed and spoke towards her daughter, rubbing her temples❦...
"Koko-chan calm down! We've said this more than once and I'll say it again, that's your little brother Haruo. I told you I was pregnant before, but you must have forgotten."

...✿Kioko simply waved at Lumina before focusing her attention on her mother as she waved her hands everywhere. She was sort of freaking about by the fact that she had a little brother and she didn't find out until now... or at least that's what she thought✿...

"But it's a baby! Wait, when did this even happen? No way did you tell me before, I would have remember."

...❦Asuka spoke towards Kioko before hearing Akira, looking over towards him and waving as she continued to talk❦...

"Kioko, I did tell you. On multiple occasions. Hi Akki-san. One of those lavas baths would be really nice right about now."
...♅Akira smiled and replied as he leaned towards Asuka and placed a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ Great!~ I'll wait here until you're ready. ”

Lumina said:
...♤Lumina had just kinda zoned out, enjoying lazily spending her time with Asuka, Kenji, and baby Haruo, when suddenly a bunch of people seemed to appear in the house with them. First was a blonde she had never seen before, and then a girl with dark hair, and then Akira. Lumina blinked, backing up a bit mostly out of surprise from a bunch of people just suddenly showing up. She obviously knew Akira, but the two girls that seemed to know Asuka were foreign to her. So she just stood there, a little like a deer in headlights, looking between the now-full kitchen♤...
"A-ah... uhm, hello..."

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess
...ΨKenji had continued to play with baby Haruo as time passed. He turned around to see Hikari, Kioko and then, finally, his older brother, Akira. He spoke as he saw Lumina's confusionΨ...

“ Oh, this is Hikari-chan and Kioko-chan~ They're Asuka-san and big brother's children~ ”

tumblr_mkpjfxiAjF1r4t83xo2_250_zps9wzzmkkj.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Daniel smiled more and kissed her neck again before resting his head on her shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "So apart from getting the necklace what else were you up to?" She asked curiously.

Mayyflower said:
"Why though?" she asks watching them "If I would have known their were people fighting demons I would have just asked to just hang out at my house or yours" she says quietly

✯Alastair✯

Alastair shrugged, "I didn't even know they were out here... I've been in my house all day. We can go back to my place and just watch a movie... so we don't have to deal with this." He said as he slowly stood up and regathered his things.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''....that and i came to tell you. a demon just fucked your ex. and also, 2 little girls just happened to be scheming on taking over this world and wanted to pay me with human souls.......so that means you, your wife Liara, and whatever kids you may have...i will eat them all''
...✦He said before he threw more debris at Tyler✦...

''and also because your the biggest fucking idiot that ever idioted''
Tyler sighed and broke free from the tentacle and dodging the debris. "Listen mister abyss. First of all, I don't care about the first part. If she's moved on, I would be happy for her. After all, that's all I ever wanted, to make her happy however I could." He said as the golden light of him got stronger. "Second! I know you need human souls, but did it ever occur to you they'd just pay you with the souls that they collected from this battle? They pretty much are paying you nothing." He said before he opened a portal to the end of time. "Finally! If you ever thought you could destroy our world and hurt my friends and family, your even more of a idiot than me! You cheap piece of trash!" He roared before he began glowing a rainbow color and dashing so fast and using all of his strength, pushed the monster to the end of time.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Nothing much you?" He asked softly as he continued to kiss around her cheek and neck

[/QUOTE]
Euloria blushed lightly as he kissed her "Well, nothing much either, I was just finishing up with breakfast" she said with a smile.

TheDragoon said:
Tyler sighed and broke free from the tentacle and dodging the debris. "Listen mister abyss. First of all, I don't care about the first part. If she's moved on, I would be happy for her. After all, that's all I ever wanted, to make her happy however I could." He said as the golden light of him got stronger. "Second! I know you need human souls, but did it ever occur to you they'd just pay you with the souls that they collected from this battle? They pretty much are paying you nothing." He said before he opened a portal to the end of time. "Finally! If you ever thought you could destroy our world and hurt my friends and family, your even more of a idiot than me! You cheap piece of trash!" He roared before he began glowing a rainbow color and dashing so fast and using all of his strength, pushed the monster to the end of time.
...?Actually no, the monster was unaffected by it since he seemed to be keeping a female Time and Space Administrator hostage?...

''that was......gay. they did pay me this...cute little Time and Space Administrator girl they managed to drug and give to me. you wanna hurt this girl? be my guest''

...?He said before he revealed the girl as the girl soon spoke when she opened her eyes?...

''please...help..me...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back