• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Raze was surprised by the sudden appearance before he quickly hid the rose and blushed furiously, looking away. "I-I'm not handsome, anyway, h-hey Mizuki..." He mumbled, a bit embarrassed. He still hadn't told her how he truly felt yet so... He's heart still beat fast when she was around.
Mizuki laughed and patted his head, "Sure you are! At least, I think you're handsome." She said with a grin before taking a seat next to Raze. "So, how's it going?" Mizuki was genuinely interested in how he was doing, since she hadn't seen him in a while.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i-im fine now...haha...i dont really mind if you coil me, just..dont constrict me too tightly''
...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle⊹...
Myuki nodded before she slowly and gently coiled around her again and rested her head on kikuri a chest

TheDragoon said:
Kite pushed deeper and deeper into the kiss, trying to make the kiss passionate while still winning the game at the same time. His tongue began to snake into her mouth.
Lexi blushed a lot, pressing into kite as they kissed, sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell

Nonalaka said:
" mhm, it was" she giggled "But we were only young, so naturally enough, neither of us were very good..." She said as she thought about his question "Well...I suppose it was often enough for me to be weary about it now" she said as she smiled a little.

Cecil smiled as the fire started. "Well I can see why you're so cautious... But if I were to catch fire, there would be... Complications."

---------

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Somehow she had forgotten that important piece of information. "Oh yeah! I remember now... didn't I get sick on one of the rides?" Celia asked as she stopped rolling so she was laying on her stomach. "Ulqui? He's been around, I've only seen him a few times. Actually, the last time I saw him was a few days ago."

"How about we go to the amusement park, then go visit some family and friends? My dad is out of question though... I don't know if I wanna go see him. Maybe Nai... but not my dad."

-----------​

LunaCrosby said:
"well if your tired we can sleep"
♡She suggested, looking over at him
Roman nodded, "Yeah that sounds nice." He said, moving over so he was closer to Mal. "I'm glad you're here with me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki laughed and patted his head, "Sure you are! At least, I think you're handsome." She said with a grin before taking a seat next to Raze. "So, how's it going?" Mizuki was genuinely interested in how he was doing, since she hadn't seen him in a while.
Raze sighed. "Horrible. I haven't killed or messed with anyone in a while..." He grumbled. "I've been causing a minimal level of chaos so... I guess things suck at the moment." He said before he remembered the rose and blushed lightly, bringing it out and holding it out towards her. "B-By the way, I made this for you..." He said.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''s-sure''
The nice Receptionist smiles and takes her to a gourmet Ice Cream shop. "Look at all the flavors." she said as she ordered herself a death by chocolate cone.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed a lot, pressing into kite as they kissed, sliding her tongue into his mouth aswell
Kite played with her tongue before sucking on it intensely, trying to make her cave in because he was running out of air.

Nonalaka said:
Rini watched Miyaka in confusion as she was injected with something. Panicing a little as the nurse approached her next, taking a small step back but ending up just bumping into the back of the cage "W-Wait, what is that stuff?" She as she stared at the needle.
The nurse, giddy about her job sang "A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to maaa~ake you anybody else, all the drugs in this world, wont save you from yourself." she had the guards grab her and targeted the girls cute ass. With a quick jab, the needle was in, and the liquid fire would be coursing through her, and with any lucky, she will be pliable like her friend is. But the question remained, this is a deer girl, should she step down the dose, or would it work. She kept her eyes on deer girl.

@Nonalaka

...☼Chiharu felt her consciousness fade, and suddenly everything went black. When she woke up she wad somewhere she didn't recognize, and there was suddenly a voice announcing things, and Misafune was turning... black? And now he was yelling and... Chiharu was doing her best to take everything in, considering the headache from before was starting to come back and her head was starting to spin, like her body wasn't meant to be hers. Before she realized they were suddenly stuffing her into a bathing suit, and her mind was a bit too hazy to effectively fight it. Chiharu just wanted to go home, honestly☼...

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith had went to go get herself a drink first before going to find a seat at an empty table. Once she sat down, she raises the glass to her lips and took a sip, someone soon coming to sit next to her. The person fell over and Lilith grew slightly irritated, though her face looked blank.
tumblr_nx4phvnAFU1uzwbyjo1_540.gif

"How do I attract the weird things..." She muttered to herself.
Minutes later Mako sat next to her with a tray full of food. "So you never told me about your self." He asked her.

@WeirdPrincess

Lumina said:
...☼Chiharu felt her consciousness fade, and suddenly everything went black. When she woke up she wad somewhere she didn't recognize, and there was suddenly a voice announcing things, and Misafune was turning... black? And now he was yelling and... Chiharu was doing her best to take everything in, considering the headache from before was starting to come back and her head was starting to spin, like her body wasn't meant to be hers. Before she realized they were suddenly stuffing her into a bathing suit, and her mind was a bit too hazy to effectively fight it. Chiharu just wanted to go home, honestly☼...
--The cages overlooking the hellish pit of brutality and not nice things.--

Misafune fell. When he opened his eyes, everything was red. No, his eyes felt on fire. Pure rage coursed through his veins as golden shackles formed on his wrists as he felt the Boon of Sathanus. In his mind he heard the demon not wanting to bargain away his soul, but genuinely offering combat advice to a Pacifist. His body started to burn in a black fire as his tux burned away. He stood there, in all of his glory, black fire pouring from his body, the fired on his back looking almost like wings, as horns formed on his head. A crown formed on his head, Oddly shining gold among the wicked wrath changing poor misafune. He roared, unable to control his form. His roar shattered the rocks around him, with its true beast like sound. Godzilla would be jealous, as the black fire spilled from his mouth.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:

Cecil smiled as the fire started. "Well I can see why you're so cautious... But if I were to catch fire, there would be... Complications."

---------

"How about we go to the amusement park, then go visit some family and friends? My dad is out of question though... I don't know if I wanna go see him. Maybe Nai... but not my dad."

-----------​

Roman nodded, "Yeah that sounds nice." He said, moving over so he was closer to Mal. "I'm glad you're here with me."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded and sat up, "Okay! But what if I wanna see your dad? I've only met him twice!" She bounced her way off of her bed and picked up her laptop, soon walking over to put it on a nearby desk.

Roman said:

---------

-----------​

♡Mal moved so she was laying on her side and facing him

"I am too, If it weren't for you I probably would have lost it"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Really?" He asked a little suprised she actually was happy for him asking her out

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko nodded

"yeah, I dont know why but I am"

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko nodded, deciding which she should pick before speaking. She soon picked up a piece of chocolate and popped it into her mouth✿...
"Fly~"
"Get up and give us a twirl." The woman ordered. The other ladies watched the girls reaction, and were anxious about something.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back