• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back
Kite pushed deeper and deeper into the kiss, trying to make the kiss passionate while still winning the game at the same time. His tongue began to snake into her mouth.

Rini stared at Misafune during his outburst, It was like he had snapped somehow, she continued to watch as he was lowered into the pit "Oh no" she said quietly, wasn't this supposed to be just roulette? There wasn't supposed to any death! This wasn't fair, she subconsciously shook her head as she watched before being approached by clothiers again, being changed into a swimsuit, why? She had no idea, but she didn't want this, she looked at Miyaka and Chiharu, wondering how they were feeling about all this.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled before she pressed her face into her neck lovingly as she constructed more to the point of paib

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon started to wince from her legs being constricted tightly⊹...

''M-Myuki..! too...tight..!''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Lasagna? Well alright." Lilith said with a laugh before walking into the cafeteria. "You can go get food, I'll find a table. I'm not particularly hunger at the moment."
"Alright if you insist." Mako said as he went to the lunch line. It was surprisingly long then he thought it was gonna be.

@WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹The halls seemed to be in a mansion⊹...
☯Kelsey looked around this place was huge... but there was no time to be amazed she had to find himeragi if she wanted to help her, Kelsey ran down the hall, If I call out her name will it help or make things worse? she asked herself as she ran

Mayyflower said:
Luke shook his head. "Oh nothing" he says quietly
Kairassi blinked a few times "Well now I'm curious what the nothing is?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki was walking around the school, humming quietly to herself. As she passed by the courtyard, she noticed a familiar face and grinned before vanishing from her spot. Mizuki soon appeared in front of Raze and smiled, "Hey handsome~"
Raze was surprised by the sudden appearance before he quickly hid the rose and blushed furiously, looking away. "I-I'm not handsome, anyway, h-hey Mizuki..." He mumbled, a bit embarrassed. He still hadn't told her how he truly felt yet so... He's heart still beat fast when she was around.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked around this place was huge... but there was no time to be amazed she had to find himeragi if she wanted to help her, Kelsey ran down the hall, If I call out her name will it help or make things worse? she asked herself as she ran
...⊹You soon saw a pair of gun blades racked on a wall. But it was too tall for Kelsey to reach. There was a table under it and a chair right beside it. Maybe if she climbed it, could she retrieve it?⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹Kikuri soon started to wince from her legs being constricted tightly⊹...
''M-Myuki..! too...tight..!''
Myuki quickly in coiled and looked at her worried. "You ok?!?" She asked in worry

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal smiled back
"your welcome"
"So... What now?" Roman asked, yawning quietly. "Got any ideas of what we could do next?'

Roman said:
Cecil shook his head, "I have to say, that sounds like a terrible mistake. You were on fire? Was this often?' He asked.

" mhm, it was" she giggled "But we were only young, so naturally enough, neither of us were very good..." She said as she thought about his question "Well...I suppose it was often enough for me to be weary about it now" she said as she smiled a little.

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and pointed to himself then Celia, "It's also where we had our first date~" He said, smiling happily. "Now that I think about it, what happened to your brother? He's never around anymore."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Somehow she had forgotten that important piece of information. "Oh yeah! I remember now... didn't I get sick on one of the rides?" Celia asked as she stopped rolling so she was laying on her stomach. "Ulqui? He's been around, I've only seen him a few times. Actually, the last time I saw him was a few days ago."

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹You soon saw a pair of gun blades racked on a wall. But it was too tall for Kelsey to reach. There was a table under it and a chair right beside it. Maybe if she climbed it, could she retrieve it?⊹...
☯Kelsey looked at the gun blades then climbed the chair, reaching up and grabbing the gun blades off the rack

"what could these be for? I wonder..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki quickly in coiled and looked at her worried. "You ok?!?" She asked in worry

[/QUOTE]
''i-im fine now...haha...i dont really mind if you coil me, just..dont constrict me too tightly''

...⊹Kikuri said with a giggle⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫Arako just listened to what the boy had said soon frowning and looking away in disgust☫...
''n-no thank you...''
"WOW! He is really angry, but he wont live long to feel it though. A pity, really, he was kinda cute." she said sadly, returning to the girl. "Want some Icecream?" she asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
...✿Kioko's blush slowly started to fade away as she ate the last few pieces of the cheesecake, soon taking a sip of her summer peach. So the game was like truth or dare, she was okay with that. Not that she had ever really played truth or dare before. Kioko just hoped she didn't get hard dares. Her magenta eyes looked towards the woman, who had seemingly moved closer to her. She shrunk back a little in her seat before speaking, soon toying with the ends of her hair✿...
"I guess I could play, but um... what are the consequences."
"All of them are in good fun, but if I tell you, then you would just lose on purpose." she said coyly. (As we all see where this is going names at this point are moot.) "Okay, my darling, Spider or fly?" she asked with a wolfish grin.

Nonalaka said:
Rini stared at Misafune during his outburst, It was like he had snapped somehow, she continued to watch as he was lowered into the pit "Oh no" she said quietly, wasn't this supposed to be just roulette? There wasn't supposed to any death! This wasn't fair, she subconsciously shook her head as she watched before being approached by clothiers again, being changed into a swimsuit, why? She had no idea, but she didn't want this, she looked at Miyaka and Chiharu, wondering how they were feeling about all this.
@Nonalaka

@HimeragiSeiker

@WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
☯Kelsey looked at the gun blades then climbed the chair, reaching up and grabbing the gun blades off the rack
"what could these be for? I wonder..."
...⊹There was 2 of them, both different colors with a note: To Himeragi⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Ummm........ Five muinets." He said to her as he glanced at his phone before he turned it off then smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
"alright so we have five minutes to talk before the movie stars, what do you wanna talk about?"

☁She asks

wiigamechamp said:
"Alright if you insist." Mako said as he went to the lunch line. It was surprisingly long then he thought it was gonna be.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith had went to go get herself a drink first before going to find a seat at an empty table. Once she sat down, she raises the glass to her lips and took a sip, someone soon coming to sit next to her. The person fell over and Lilith grew slightly irritated, though her face looked blank.

tumblr_nx4phvnAFU1uzwbyjo1_540.gif

"How do I attract the weird things..." She muttered to herself.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹There was 2 of them, both different colors with a note: To Himeragi⊹...
"alright... when I find her i'll give her these.."

☯She said as she hopped off the chair and began searching around the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Back