• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheDragoon said:
Raze sighed. "Horrible. I haven't killed or messed with anyone in a while..." He grumbled. "I've been causing a minimal level of chaos so... I guess things suck at the moment." He said before he remembered the rose and blushed lightly, bringing it out and holding it out towards her. "B-By the way, I made this for you..." He said.
Mizuki stared at the origami rose, amazed at his handy work. She wouldn't be able to do something like if she tried, it looked super hard. "You did? Thanks Raze~" Mizuki said softly and took the rose out of his hand before leaning forward and kissing his cheek.

LunaCrosby said:
"alright... when I find her i'll give her these.."
☯She said as she hopped off the chair and began searching around the house
...⊹You soon found yourself in the living room. No traces of Himeragi were left. Looks like she hasnt been here yet⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki nodded before she slowly and gently coiled around her again and rested her head on kikuri a chest

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri soon petted Myuki's head and smiled⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia nodded and sat up, "Okay! But what if I wanna see your dad? I've only met him twice!" She bounced her way off of her bed and picked up her laptop, soon walking over to put it on a nearby desk.

Taylor sighed, "I'll think about it." He said, looking at his phone, which sat on the night stand that was beside him. He then grabbed it and checked the time. "If we go now, maybe we'll catch Nai before he leaves or something. I'll go see if Talia wants to go with us."

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The nice Receptionist smiles and takes her to a gourmet Ice Cream shop. "Look at all the flavors." she said as she ordered herself a death by chocolate cone.

[/QUOTE]
...☫She looked through all the flavors before just ordering a Neopolitan (Neapolitan. i just said Neopolitan cuz i have a character named Neo xD )☫...

wiigamechamp said:
Minutes later Mako sat next to her with a tray full of food. "So you never told me about your self." He asked her.
@WeirdPrincess
"I don't really like talking about myself and there isn't much to say." Lilith said as she took another sip of her drink.

HimeragiSeiker said:
...☫She looked through all the flavors before just ordering a Neopolitan (Neapolitan. i just said Neopolitan cuz i have a character named Neo xD )☫...
"Wonderful Choice." The waitress said as she gave the girl the biggest cone of Neopolitan. "Any fixings?" she asked the girl.

@HimeragiSeiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Mizuki stared at the origami rose, amazed at his handy work. She wouldn't be able to do something like if she tried, it looked super hard. "You did? Thanks Raze~" Mizuki said softly and took the rose out of his hand before leaning forward and kissing his cheek.
Raze blushed really badly, looking down. Her flirting was really good and it seemed she flirted with him every chance she got. This was bad... His feelings for her were growing too strong. He thought he would never grow to love but it looked like he was wrong. "N-No problem..." He said shyly, unsure of what to say.

Roman said:

Cecil smiled as the fire started. "Well I can see why you're so cautious... But if I were to catch fire, there would be... Complications."

---------

"How about we go to the amusement park, then go visit some family and friends? My dad is out of question though... I don't know if I wanna go see him. Maybe Nai... but not my dad."

-----------​

Roman nodded, "Yeah that sounds nice." He said, moving over so he was closer to Mal. "I'm glad you're here with me."

Maya nodded then smiled "Well obviously I wouldn't want you to catch fire, But you seemed to know what you were doing so I knew you wouldn't have..." She said before tilting her head "...by complications you mean getting burnt, right?"

----

Mayyflower said:
Luke chuckled. "Don't worry about it" he says smiling a little
Kairassi smiled and shook her head a little "I wasn't worried, I was curious, not the same thing" she said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"That's great" he said quietly to her before he glanced down at there hands which where still locked together and smiled more

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko noticed his smile had gotten bigger, she looked at where he was taring then back up at him, is that what he was smiling about? why did that make him so happy?

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal moved so she was laying on her side and facing him
"I am too, If it weren't for you I probably would have lost it"
Roman smiled, "I know what you mean~ I have you to keep me on the right track... To keep my head on straight~"

HimeragiSeiker said:
...⊹You soon found yourself in the living room. No traces of Himeragi were left. Looks like she hasnt been here yet⊹...
☯Kelsey looked at the living room not here? jeez why is this place so big... please tell me they didn't get her... she thought as she moved on

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I know what you mean~ I have you to keep me on the right track... To keep my head on straight~"

♡Mal smiled

"it seems like we need one another to keep going on the right path"

LunaCrosby said:
☁Kyoko noticed his smile had gotten bigger, she looked at where he was taring then back up at him, is that what he was smiling about? why did that make him so happy?
River kept staring at there hands before the movie started and he looked at the screen

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I'll think about it." He said, looking at his phone, which sat on the night stand that was beside him. He then grabbed it and checked the time. "If we go now, maybe we'll catch Nai before he leaves or something. I'll go see if Talia wants to go with us."

❤︎Celia❤︎

"Yay!" Celia said happily and clapped her hands together before she spun around to face him. "Sir yes sir!" She said as she saluted him before making her way out of the room.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]River kept staring at there hands before the movie started and he looked at the screen

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko was distracted in her thoughts until she heard the movie start,snapping her out of it and causing her to look at the screen

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded then smiled "Well obviously I wouldn't want you to catch fire, But you seemed to know what you were doing so I knew you wouldn't have..." She said before tilting her head "...by complications you mean getting burnt, right?"
----

Kairassi smiled and shook her head a little "I wasn't worried, I was curious, not the same thing" she said with a laugh.
"No, I meant me freaking out and probably dying... You can die from that kind of stuff... And I don't think I want that." Cecil said, as he took a seat by the fire.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]The nurse, giddy about her job sang "A pill to make you numb, a pill to make you dumb, a pill to maaa~ake you anybody else, all the drugs in this world, wont save you from yourself." she had the guards grab her and targeted the girls cute ass. With a quick jab, the needle was in, and the liquid fire would be coursing through her, and with any lucky, she will be pliable like her friend is. But the question remained, this is a deer girl, should she step down the dose, or would it work. She kept her eyes on deer girl.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Rini winced as she felt whatever was in that needle burn through her, it was painful for a moment or two before it began working, her eyes beginning to glaze over, feeling as though she had less control than before her mind screaming out and fighting before it would be lost too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back