• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed a little and leaned in and put her mouth on the pocky stick
Kite blushed too and closed his eyes as he nibbled the other end of the pocky stick, making his way to her lips slowly.

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i wont...Nightmare will..''
☯Night mare? who was nightmare? and where had himeragi gone? Kelsey was hoping nothing bad happened to her as she immediately ran out into the halls, that being the last time she saw her was when she ran out

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

"You wanna go to the amusement park?" Celia question as she started rolling on the bed. The amusement park sounded fun, she wouldn't mind going there. She couldn't even remember the last time she went there, so it would be great to go there again.

Taylor nodded and pointed to himself then Celia, "It's also where we had our first date~" He said, smiling happily. "Now that I think about it, what happened to your brother? He's never around anymore."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Anywhere you want." He said softly

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko looked around before asking

"well where would be the best seat to watch the movie?"

LunaCrosby said:
♡Mal continued to look at him
"you dont have to talk about if you dont want to..."
Roman smiled and laid back down, next to Mal. "Thanks." He said, taking a deep breath.

Roman said:
(( Ouch? It's not that I'm uncreative, I just couldn't think of anything to name him. ))
(I was only joking, dont worry ^_^ . But, I guess I can't use that character image anymore.)

TheDragoon said:
Kite blushed too and closed his eyes as he nibbled the other end of the pocky stick, making his way to her lips slowly.
Lexi did the same, their lips almost touching

LunaCrosby said:
☯Night mare? who was nightmare? and where had himeragi gone? Kelsey was hoping nothing bad happened to her as she immediately ran out into the halls, that being the last time she saw her was when she ran out
...⊹The halls seemed to be in a mansion⊹...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Jasper just smiled before he placed his hands o her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled up at him. "Got any plans for today?" She asks

...✿Kioko's blush slowly started to fade away as she ate the last few pieces of the cheesecake, soon taking a sip of her summer peach. So the game was like truth or dare, she was okay with that. Not that she had ever really played truth or dare before. Kioko just hoped she didn't get hard dares. Her magenta eyes looked towards the woman, who had seemingly moved closer to her. She shrunk back a little in her seat before speaking, soon toying with the ends of her hair✿...

"I guess I could play, but um... what are the consequences."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"I'm not hungry." She said before kissing her neck gain

[/QUOTE]
''alright~''

...⊹Kikuri said as she tilted her head again⊹...

wiigamechamp said:
"I've always had a craving for lasagna." Mako commented as the thought of it made his mouth water.
@WeirdPrincess
"Lasagna? Well alright." Lilith said with a laugh before walking into the cafeteria. "You can go get food, I'll find a table. I'm not particularly hunger at the moment."

TheDragoon said:
Kaito bit off the last part quickly and kissed her when their lips met, pulling her close and holding her tightly.
Lexi smiled and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him back

TheDragoon said:
Raze sat in the courtyard on a bench. He seemed a bit pissed because he hadn't seen Mizuki in forever and he couldn't find anyone to kill or mess with. He had hit rock bottom. His thoughts had wandered to Mizuki a long time ago and he had made a origami rose for her. But since she hadn't been around he couldn't find a chance to give it to her.
Mizuki was walking around the school, humming quietly to herself. As she passed by the courtyard, she noticed a familiar face and grinned before vanishing from her spot. Mizuki soon appeared in front of Raze and smiled, "Hey handsome~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Near the back and in the middle of the row." He said before he lead her to the seats

[/QUOTE]
☁Kyoko followed him

"good, it's nice that you know the best place to sit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back