• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
...♧Lilliana didn't look up from the hug until he whistled a tune, and her gaze lifted when she heard the same tune echoed back. Her eyes widened when she saw the white stag approach, and it's size was intimidating to the small girl. She moved away from the stag a bit, not taking her eyes off it or letting go of Ken. It definitely was scarier in person, and Lilliana couldn't bring herself to say anything♧...

@Tobi Neafearn

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed before he pulled away and slipped a pocky stick into his mouth and asked her if she wanted to play, she then smirked and smiled at him
Kite moved over to her, still smirking. "Well?" He asked, moving the pocky closer so she got what he meant.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"You never told me you where part succubus." Myuki said after a little bit

[/QUOTE]
''i...never knew i was...''

...⊹Kikuri said still surprised that she was⊹...

HimeragiSeiker said:
''i...never knew i was...''
...⊹Kikuri said still surprised that she was⊹...
Myuki just looked at her suprised before she layer her head back down on her shoulders and kissed up and down her neck

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki just looked at her suprised before she layer her head back down on her shoulders and kissed up and down her neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri giggled again before teasing Myuki's back again with her tail⊹...

Nanne said:
Yuki looked out the window, "Hmm....well then I guess after this I'll just go home and sleep..." she said a bit sad. The ramen bowls arrived at their table and Yuki started to dig in but she wasn't feeling to great anymore so she ate slowly still looking out the window.
Alex looked at Yuki, wondering if he did something wrong. "Yuki? Are you okay? Did I say something that displeased you?" He asked.

Nonalaka said:
Maya nodded and smiled "Alright~" she said as she stood back.
(( I owe you ))

Cecil smiled and began walking towards the tent, before stopping. "We still have to start the fire. Should I do it?" He asked.

Roman said:
(( I owe you ))
Cecil smiled and began walking towards the tent, before stopping. "We still have to start the fire. Should I do it?" He asked.

"Hm?" Maya turned her head to look at him "I-If you don't mind...I'm not very good with fire..." she said bashfully, laughing a little.

Nonalaka said:
"Hm?" Maya turned her head to look at him "I-If you don't mind...I'm not very good with fire..." she said bashfully, laughing a little.
Cecil chuckled lightly, "Sure. Is there a reason you aren't so good with a flame?" He asked, as he began to prep some rocks for the fire, along with fire wood. "If you don't wanna talk about it, it's fine."

Nonalaka said:
((That's okay, Alerts are messed up sometimes :'3))
Moriko let out a small squeak as she was suddenly pulled into a chair as she wasn't expecting it, she then giggled lightly as she looked back at him "You certainly weren't joking about being hungry huh" she said before smiling at him.
"Hehe, sorry. I haven't eaten in a while. And the soup smells really good, Meowriko~" Madoka replied, smiling at her. His ears twitched slightly as he sniffed the air, closing his eyes "But...now that that the food is here, how about we dig in?~" Madoka asked, waving an arm in excitement.

tumblr_ml2bybmkjA1runxsho1_r1_500.gif

((Woah.... xD ...Kalin...did you change madokas form again?...now him and Cecil have the same appearance, that's super weird xD ))

@Kalin Scarlet

Roman said:
Taylor nodded in agreement, "Dangerous is the reason why I'm quitting. Besides, I don't need anyone on my back." He said. He then thought about something they could do, but he had nothing. "Nope. No ideas."

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia hummed in thought, "We can go to the beach? Or um... go get something to eat? I'm at a loss of ideas." She sighed and flopped back on the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:

❤︎Celia❤︎

Celia hummed in thought, "We can go to the beach? Or um... go get something to eat? I'm at a loss of ideas." She sighed and flopped back on the bed.

Taylor sighed and laid back down on the bed, covering his eyes using his arm. "There has to be something we- Amusement park."

Roman said:

Roman was putting on his mask, and once he finished, he looked at his hand. Roman made a fist and closed his eyes.

tumblr_n59tjzj6lU1si2qrmo1_500.gif

He then turned around, seeing that Mal was looking at him, "Something the matter?" He asked.
"I'm fine.. But I'd ask you the same thing..."

wiigamechamp said:
"Sounds like a class I could use." Mako said as he stuffed the schedule into his pocket.
@WeirdPrincess
Lilith nodded and motion for him to follow her as she left the office, soon heading to the cafeteria. "Probably. You might wanna keep your schedule out so I can at least show you where your classes are, but I'll show you the cafeteria first."

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm fine.. But I'd ask you the same thing..."
"Just a little bad memory is all." Roman said, looking at one of the pictures on his wall. It was him and his 2 friends. "I don't know if I wanna talk about it though."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Myuki smiled and giggled at the feeling of her tail as she nuzzled her neck

[/QUOTE]
...⊹Kikuri just laid there with Kikuri on top of her. Pretty sure their not wearing anything at the moment excepted for a blanket and their bikinis on the floor. She smiled at Kikuri before she tilted her head to let Myuki nuzzle it⊹...

WeirdPrincess said:
Lilith nodded and motion for him to follow her as she left the office, soon heading to the cafeteria. "Probably. You might wanna keep your schedule out so I can at least show you where your classes are, but I'll show you the cafeteria first."
Good cause I'm starving." He said as he pulled out his schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back