• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
(Then fuck logic)
Tal blushed "I mean if you want me to then I'm fine with it"
(( THERE YOU GO! But seriously, I doubt they'll stay friends xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...something's...suspicious about him now....''

[/QUOTE]
William just looked down blushing more

Mel said:
I laugh, and then kiss him
Tal blushed before kissing her back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''y-yeah...something's...suspicious about him now....''

[/QUOTE]
"I'm only 6 and I see that... Then again out of me and Assana I am the smarter one." Miyuki said. Assana sniffled, "Are you calling me... Dumb?" She asks.

shortyshot8 said:

I lock my fingers in Tal's as I continue to kiss him

Roman said:
Reiji blinked, "Wait... Let me get things straight here. You're calling Leviathans a major fuck up?"

Miyuki looked at William, then at Himeragi, "Dirty mouth is being weird..."

@shortyshot8
Nymph nodded. "Thats what everyone calls us, since we had to get locked away in purgatory..We went out of control" she says shaking her head

Mayyflower said:
Ava nodded and grabbed his dishes. She walked to the kitchen and a loud crash was heard from there @LunaCrosby
Kaota then went to the kitchen to see what happened and saw that Ava dropped his plates,Kaota immediately started helping her What have you done?

LunaCrosby said:
Allen appeared next to her "are you alright?" He asks.
Ava waved her hands in front of her face. "Allen! I'm so sorry, Im fine, I tripped and they fell out of my hands, I wont do it again just please don't call Lord Ezekiel" she says rushing to to pick it up @Tokihama Kaota

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Thats what everyone calls us, since we had to get locked away in purgatory..We went out of control" she says shaking her head
"If you ask me, then humans are also a fuck up. We cause half of the problems of every day life, yet we aren't locked away." Reiji said. "Whatever you did though, you must've been forgotten since you're here."

shortyshot8 said:

Roman said:
"I'm only 6 and I see that... Then again out of me and Assana I am the smarter one." Miyuki said. Assana sniffled, "Are you calling me... Dumb?" She asks.
''h-hey now, you dont really know if your smarter than her. she probably is smarter than you Miyuki. well, i think your both equally smart but...Assana's just more sweet. i mean, to put it in a way, Assana is innocent while on the other hand Miyuki, your kind of...well...jeez im trying to find a word thats the opposite of innocent...o-oh, well your kind of...tough. Like, you just watch over Assana, like your the older sister and Assana's the younger sister. the older sister watches over the younger sister or something like that. like you can protect her''

*She said trying to defuse the situation. She was trying to make Assana happy and at the same time, Miyuki happy*

''s-so...yeah...thats how i think about you two''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-hey now, you dont really know if your smarter than her. she probably is smarter than you Miyuki. well, i think your both equally smart but...Assana's just more sweet. i mean, to put it in a way, Assana is innocent while on the other hand Miyuki, your kind of...well...jeez im trying to find a word thats the opposite of innocent...o-oh, well your kind of...tough. Like, you just watch over Assana, like your the older sister and Assana's the younger sister. the older sister watches over the younger sister or something like that. like you can protect her''
*She said trying to defuse the situation. She was trying to make Assana happy and at the same time, Miyuki happy*

[/QUOTE]
William clenched his hands "Why...?" He muttered to himself

Mel said:
(Yah probably)
Tal rubbed his eyes the next morning "Wow...."

shortyshot8 said:

I am still asleep, I was dreaming about things....

shortyshot8 said:

''William, if theres something troubling you, you can talk to me yknow?''

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah... I guess." Miyuki pouted. Assana smiled and nodded, "Yep! I am the happy sister. Miyuki is the mean one!" She said rocking side to side. "I'm not mean! I'm not mean to you at least. I'm mean to daddy even though I love him! It's just his stupid mask and hair that annoys me." Miyuki said, pouting the last part about Roman's mask and hair.

Mayyflower said:
Ava frowned. "No sir, let me clean up the mess I made" she says picking up the glass.
Ethereal came in and kneeled down in front of Ava and put a finger on her chin. Those were my favorite plates Ava.. She says annoyed Be more considerate She sighed @LunaCrosby
Kaota stood up and looked at Ethereal and said Its ok Ethereal it was just a mistake,

Roman said:
"If you ask me, then humans are also a fuck up. We cause half of the problems of every day life, yet we aren't locked away." Reiji said. "Whatever you did though, you must've been forgotten since you're here."
Nymph nodded. "Thanks... If other leviathans escaped the world would be theirs" she sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back