• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi didnt say anything, only returning her eyes towards the TV thinking*
'dammit...what should i do...?'

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "Th-That's wrong! You're wrong!" He yelled as he quickly ran out of the room

Mel said:
I smile "alright lets make waffles" I say and put my arms out
Tal pulled her up "Yeah...Let's"

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped "Th-That's wrong! You're wrong!" He yelled as he quickly ran out of the room

"waffles!" I yell softly

shortyshot8 said:

Miyuki looked at Assana and giggled, "Hime, he likes you. Not only that, he seems to be having the same reaction a girl would if I were to tell one..."

@Himeragi Seiker

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looks at Ethereal and says with a sad look That you have to deal with "this",I wish i could help in anyway

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at Kaota, Hey.. Dont worry about it, Ill be fine She says placing a hand on his shoulder

Roman said:
Miyuki looked at Assana and giggled, "Hime, he likes you. Not only that, he seems to be having the same reaction a girl would if I were to tell one..."
@Himeragi Seiker
''o-oh...i-i see.....''

*She then looked down a bit*

'seriously...what should i do...? i dont want to betray Kuroh again...not like last time...dammit! stupid demon council...''

Mel said:
I laugh "yup sure was"
Tal laughed "Anyways"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...i-i see.....''

'seriously...what should i do...? i dont want to betray Kuroh again...not like last time...dammit! stupid demon council...''

[/QUOTE]
William continued running before tripping and falling to the floor "Dammit...."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at Kaota, Hey.. Dont worry about it, Ill be fine She says placing a hand on his shoulder
LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported in between her mom and Kaota "well this is interesting!" She says and smirks at her brother.
@Tokihama Kaota
Ok Kaota said before turning to face Kagura and Allen I just want to help your mother ok?

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Yea, But I can be a 'Bitch' sometimes" she says shaking her head
"What? I don't believe it." Reiji said. "You don't seem like a bitch nor do you seem bitchy." He said laughing a little. "How about we talk less about the negatives and more about the positives?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported in between her mom and Kaota "well this is interesting!" She says and smirks at her brother.
@Tokihama Kaota
Ethereal slapped kagura in the back of her head Dont be rude She says, that slap knocking her out of the way

Roman said:
"What? I don't believe it." Reiji said. "You don't seem like a bitch nor do you seem bitchy." He said laughing a little. "How about we talk less about the negatives and more about the positives?"
Nymph chuckled. "Sure" she says

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...i-i see.....''

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe that's why big cousin and dirty mouth were fighting earlier. Over Hime!" "No, I doubt that. Big cousin seems like he'd tell her if he liked her." "I'm confused..." "When are you not?"

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Ok Kaota said before turning to face Kagura and Allen I just want to help your mother ok?

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal slapped kagura in the back of her head Dont be rude She says, that slap knocking her out of the way
Kagura crossed her arms "were here to help her, after all I am her daughter, I am her world" she mumbled, doing what any child would do and was being possessive over her mom.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed "Anyways"

"anyways....."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura crossed her arms "were here to help her, after all I am her daughter, I am her world" she mumbled, doing what any child would do and was being possessive over her mom.
Ethereal sighed. Kagura be kind to our quest, he hasn't down any harm. She says before walking to Allen and grabbed his ear and yanking it. I thought I told you to look after your sister

Roman said:
"Maybe that's why big cousin and dirty mouth were fighting earlier. Over Hime!" "No, I doubt that. Big cousin seems like he'd tell her if he liked her." "I'm confused..." "When are you not?"
shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed "Anyways"

''d-dont fight..please...*sigh* so much stuff is happening...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back