• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sat up "Did I just" He looked at her "Yep I just had sex"
I snicker a little, and mutter "yup, very good sex too" I put a pillow over my head

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota stood up and looked at Ethereal and said Its ok Ethereal it was just a mistake,

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal looked at Kaota, I know, Those were Ezekiel's favorite plates and no one wants him here, Ill just have to take the fault of this little Incident She sighed at the last part

Roman said:
"Yeah... I guess." Miyuki pouted. Assana smiled and nodded, "Yep! I am the happy sister. Miyuki is the mean one!" She said rocking side to side. "I'm not mean! I'm not mean to you at least. I'm mean to daddy even though I love him! It's just his stupid mask and hair that annoys me." Miyuki said, pouting the last part about Roman's mask and hair.
shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her and blushed a bit more "She said it would be easy....But it's not"
*Himeragi smiled at the girls before turning her head to Will*

''huh? what do you mean easy?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
William gulped "I'm scared of saying it"

Mel said:
I snicker a little, and mutter "yup, very good sex too" I put a pillow over my head
Tal stood up and opened the window "That...Feels better"

Mayyflower said:
Nymph nodded. "Thanks... If other leviathans escaped the world would be theirs" she sighed.
"It's the truth." Reiji said. "Hey, if the others were to get loose, I am pretty sure there is a group of people that can handle them. Maybe even a surpreme being." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal looked at Kaota, I know, Those were Ezekiel's favorite plates and no one wants him here, Ill just have to take the fault of this little Incident She sighed at the last part
Maybe i can take the fault, Kaota said looking at Ethereal with a smile

shortyshot8 said:

I laugh a little, "you know what we should do... make waffles"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Assana poked William's face, "Mommy blushes a lot when she is with daddy. She says it's because she loves him and he makes her happy. Do you feel the same way about, Hime?" She asked William.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Assana poked William's face, "Mommy blushes a lot when she is with daddy. She says it's because she loves him and he makes her happy. Do you feel the same way about, Hime?" She asked William.
@shortyshot8
William's face turned dark red as he quickly backed up "N-No not anything like that!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chucked "That was random...Let's do it"
I put my hand up in a fist in victory. "yussss.... 10 more minute then yussss" I say plopping my hand back down

Roman said:
@shortyshot8
shortyshot8 said:

*Himeragi heard Assana and tilted her head and began to think to herself*

'is...that whats going on...? wait what the hell, i knew about this..'

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Maybe i can take the fault, Kaota said looking at Ethereal with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal smiled Thats kind of you, but he wont do anything She says helping Ava up

Ava frowned. "Thank you miss, It wont ever happen again" she says throwing the glass away

shortyshot8 said:
William's face turned dark red as he quickly backed up "N-No not anything like that!"
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi heard Assana and tilted her head and began to think to herself*
'is...that whats going on...? wait what the hell, i knew about this..'

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki continued watching TV, but she spoke without moving, "Assana is right. Mommy does blush when around daddy. I think she is right..."

Roman said:
"It's the truth." Reiji said. "Hey, if the others were to get loose, I am pretty sure there is a group of people that can handle them. Maybe even a surpreme being." He said.
Nymph chuckled. "Yea, were a pain to kill" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Yea, were a pain to kill" she says smiling
Reiji chuckled, "Hopefully it doesn't come to anyone having to kill you. I don't wanna lose my first friend here at the school. That'd be terrible."

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal smiled Thats kind of you, but he wont do anything She says helping Ava up
Ava frowned. "Thank you miss, It wont ever happen again" she says throwing the glass away
You poor thing...I feel really sorry for you Kaota said patting Ethereal's back lightly

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Hopefully it doesn't come to anyone having to kill you. I don't wanna lose my first friend here at the school. That'd be terrible."
Nymph chuckled. "Yea, But I can be a 'Bitch' sometimes" she says shaking her head

shortyshot8 said:
Roman said:
Miyuki continued watching TV, but she spoke without moving, "Assana is right. Mommy does blush when around daddy. I think she is right..."
*Himeragi didnt say anything, only returning her eyes towards the TV thinking*

'dammit...what should i do...?'

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
You poor thing...I feel really sorry for you Kaota said patting Ethereal's back lightly

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal chuckled Why? She asks as she watches Ava clean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back