• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Tokihama Kaota] [COLOR=#b35900][B]Kaota sits down on a chair and smiles after eating the food[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b35900] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]

@LunaCrosby
Ethereal ate her food Thank you Ava. She says wiping her mouth with a napkin

Ava bowed. "Your welcome, Miss" she says picking up the dishes Ethereal had used

Lumina said:
Violetta thought a bit, then answered.
"It'll be my treat, so choose what YOU feel like eating. I'm down for pretty much anything. I love all food."

A violet appeared in her left hand and she affixed it to the star, sending it off through space again. She watched it go for a moment before turning back to the race. The first and second place racers were racing side by side now, trying every dirty trick in the book to win.
"I don't know what I'm in the mood for right now... I could honestly eat anything." Takeshi said with a sigh.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Wow...Just wow" He looked at himself "Why the hell am I still wearing a towel?"
"i don't know why the hell did I put on your shirt. though it does smell good so hey im good with it"

Mel said:
"i don't know why the hell did I put on your shirt. though it does smell good so hey im good with it"
Tal chuckled "Eh screw it" He said jokingly before laying down

Mayyflower said:
Nymph smiled. "Oh wow, What do you know about Leviathans?" she asks
"I haven't finished my research on them yet. Though from what I understand, they are a force to be reckoned with." Reiji said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "Eh screw it" He said jokingly before laying down
"oh so now you would screw with your towel, that's nice to hear" I die laughing again and look at you "im sorry, I said I was done, now im done." I take a deep breath

Roman said:
"I haven't finished my research on them yet. Though from what I understand, they are a force to be reckoned with." Reiji said.
Nymph nodded. "Yea, Gods first creatures, were a major fuck up" she sighed

Mel said:
"oh so now you would screw with your towel, that's nice to hear" I die laughing again and look at you "im sorry, I said I was done, now im done." I take a deep breath
Tal sighed "I just told you that you are the only one I would do that to" He said jokingly

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sat back in the chair, already eaten she watched everybody, "I missed this..." she mumbled.
@Tokihama Kaota
Ethereal smiled at Kagura If only your brother was here She says smiling as Ava picked up Kagura's plate

@Tokihama Kaota

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed "I just told you that you are the only one I would do that to" He said jokingly
I cover his mouth with my hand as I laugh. "nooo... you are making it to hard to stop, plus my stomach hurts"

Roman said:
"That makes sense." He said. "After the race what should we do then?"
Miyuki sighed, "They we're really cool. I wish ai could hurt them more..." she said.
''hmmm...haha ok. but, im starting to wonder about where your father and your mother might be...its been awhile since we saw them...huh?''

Mel said:
I cover his mouth with my hand as I laugh. "nooo... you are making it to hard to stop, plus my stomach hurts"
Tal rolled his eyes "Alright alright"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...haha ok. but, im starting to wonder about where your father and your mother might be...its been awhile since we saw them...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
William appeared "Sorry for vanishing!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled and snuggled into her "I love you....I don't even need you to say it...Because I already know"
I smile and burry my head in his arms

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Where is he? Kaota asked Ethereal curiously

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed Somewhere off being a teen She says with a chuckle

Ava looked at Kaota. "Shall I take your Dishes. Sir?" she asks kindly

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little and closed his eyes not wanting to leave her but...Still not tired
I laugh "your not tired, I may have forgot to mention I can read your thoughts"

Mel said:
I laugh "your not tired, I may have forgot to mention I can read your thoughts"
Tal nodded "It's hard to make me tired..." He said quietly "There are very few things that make me tired"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back