• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura shook her head "no thank you, I'm fine Ava" she says.
Ava nodded. "If you are in need of my service Ill be happy to help." she says standing there waiting for her to be excused

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Sounds fun, though I wonder.. how do you feel about going to a school full of Supernatural creatures." she asks curiously
"There is nothing to be afraid of them about. I read, dream, and watched movies about beings like you all the time. Even after that I have done research on over 1000 species. That being said, it's nothing new."

Roman said:
Takeshi rubbed his chin, "Actual food eh? That depends, what do you have in mind?" He asked.
Violetta thought a bit, then answered.

"It'll be my treat, so choose what YOU feel like eating. I'm down for pretty much anything. I love all food."

A violet appeared in her left hand and she affixed it to the star, sending it off through space again. She watched it go for a moment before turning back to the race. The first and second place racers were racing side by side now, trying every dirty trick in the book to win.

Mayyflower said:
Ava nodded. "If you are in need of my service Ill be happy to help." she says standing there waiting for her to be excused
Kagura laughs and smiles "your excused, go ahead and do what you want" she says happily and glances at everyone.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota looked at the girl and said You must be Ava,The maiden here?Right?
@Tokihama Kaota

[/QUOTE]

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed a little "Well I mean I just didn't think you would..." He blushed
I whisper in his ear "trust me, I would"

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's entire face turned bright red "I-I mean if you want...." He muttered
I put my hands up, "hey you brought it up" I laugh a little

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled a little "That's true...You are the only one I will ever do that with"
"i hope so im not going to get no herpes for you." I die laughing

Roman said:
"There is nothing to be afraid of them about. I read, dream, and watched movies about beings like you all the time. Even after that I have done research on over 1000 species. That being said, it's nothing new."
Nymph smiled. "Oh wow, What do you know about Leviathans?" she asks

shortyshot8 said:
Tal laughed happily "I don't go sleeping around with people" He said
I wipe my forehead dramatically, "good cause for a second I thought you were some fuck boy" I say jokingly while laughing

Mel said:
I wipe my forehead dramatically, "good cause for a second I thought you were some fuck boy" I say jokingly while laughing
Tal rolled his eyes "Yeah yeah" He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back