• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head We didn't do anything but sleep She says softly

Nymph nodded. "Yea I found my sister" she says happily
"That's great." He said happily as they walked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then finished washing the plates and looked over at Assana and Miyuki who were sitting on the couch watching TV*
''what you guys watching?''

[/QUOTE]
Assana was channel surfing while Miyuki sat there and waited for her to choose something. "Assana can't seem to find anything." Miyuki said to Himeragi. "That's not my fault." Assana said quietly.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then stood up and said I'm glad i didn't do anything to you,Kaota said rubbing the back of his head Maybe we could go on a date sometime?

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal sighed softly Yea maybe she says putting her katana away in its holder

Roman said:

Assana was channel surfing while Miyuki sat there and waited for her to choose something. "Assana can't seem to find anything." Miyuki said to Himeragi. "That's not my fault." Assana said quietly.
Nymph smiled. "Yea" she says taking a sip of her mocha

Roman said:
"Well, I guess you'll find out soon..." Han said quietly.

Takeshi nodded, "Well, our rivalry isn't the deadly type. It's more around the lines of who is better at their job. Till this day, we've yet to find out..." he said as he watched the race. "It's sorta fun to be honest."
Violetta gave a soft smile, and a small shooting star flew nearby and Violetta caught it, holding the glowing star between her hands.

"That sounds lovely."

She looked at the star lovingly, almost with a look of longing.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded before warping them both to the house
Ayen yawned "thank you my love." he said before he started moving things into the house.

(sorry for the wait, my roommates need help with something.)

Roman said:

''ah...dont go onto any adult channels''

*Himeragi said as she smiled*

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal sighed softly Yea maybe she says putting her katana away in its holder

Nymph smiled. "Yea" she says taking a sip of her mocha
Reiji smiled, "Hey look. There's the park." He said pointing at it.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen yawned "thank you my love." he said before he started moving things into the house.
(sorry for the wait, my roommates need help with something.)
Amaya smiled. "No problem." she says jumping off of his shoulders

Lumina said:
Violetta gave a soft smile, and a small shooting star flew nearby and Violetta caught it, holding the glowing star between her hands.
"That sounds lovely."

She looked at the star lovingly, almost with a look of longing.
Takeshi looked at the star and smiled, "I didn't know you could just catch stars like that, or is it because you're a goddess?" He asked jokingly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...dont go onto any adult channels''
*Himeragi said as she smiled*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki snickered, "Adult channels..." she repeated. Assana blinked, "Adult channels? I only want to watch cartoons..." she said softly. "I can't seem to find them though." She said in a almost sad tone.

Mayyflower said:
Nymph smiled and nodded. "Yea" she says happily as they walked into the park
"I believe we're friends correct? As we walk we could use this time to tell each other about ourselves." Reiji said.

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota then went inside the bathroom to take a shower

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal left the room and went to the training room where she would train with her katana.

Roman said:
Takeshi looked at the star and smiled, "I didn't know you could just catch stars like that, or is it because you're a goddess?" He asked jokingly.
Violetta looked over, the light from the star highlighting her features and making it look like she was glowing as well.

"People can only assume so much being cooped up in a planet for so long. Things are a lot different when you're actually out here. And being a goddess does help, I must admit."

Her gaze fell back to the star, turning it between her hands.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported to Ethereal "hello mother" she smiles and hugs her "who's in the shower..." she asks slowly.
@Tokihama Kaota
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal left the room and went to the training room where she would train with her katana.
Kaota went out of the shower wearing a towel

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported to Ethereal "hello mother" she smiles and hugs her "who's in the shower..." she asks slowly.
@Tokihama Kaota
Ethereal was in the middle of training when she heard, kagura Your not safe being here kagura She says raising an eyebrow @Tokihama Kaota

Roman said:
Miyuki snickered, "Adult channels..." she repeated. Assana blinked, "Adult channels? I only want to watch cartoons..." she said softly. "I can't seem to find them though." She said in a almost sad tone.

"I believe we're friends correct? As we walk we could use this time to tell each other about ourselves." Reiji said.
Nymph nodded. "Yea I consider you a friend, so sure" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]Kaota went out of the shower wearing a towel

[/QUOTE]
Mayyflower said:
Ethereal was in the middle of training when she heard, kagura Your not safe being here kagura She says raising an eyebrow @Tokihama Kaota
"I already know you wouldn't allow me to get hurt.." she says before looking at Kaota "uhh.. who are you.."

Mayyflower said:

LunaCrosby said:
"I already know you wouldn't allow me to get hurt.." she says before looking at Kaota "uhh.. who are you.."
I'm one of your mothers friends Kaota said turning around to look at her patting her head with a slight smile You are kinda cute

LunaCrosby said:
Hes a guest.. treat him with respect Kagura. She says putting her katana away. What is your reason for being here She sighs

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I'm one of your mothers friends Kaota said turning around to look at her patting her head with a slight smile You are kinda cute

[/QUOTE]
Dont touch her like that, she doesn't like that She warned

Roman said:
''o-oh...here il help you''

*She said as she went over and helped Assana by changing the channel to the cartoons channel*

''there''

Lumina said:
Violetta looked over, the light from the star highlighting her features and making it look like she was glowing as well.
"People can only assume so much being cooped up in a planet for so long. Things are a lot different when you're actually out here. And being a goddess does help, I must admit."

Her gaze fell back to the star, turning it between her hands.
"I guess you're right." Takeshi said, turning his attention back to the race. "How does being a goddess help with it?"

Mayyflower said:

Reiji smiled, "You start." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''o-oh...here il help you''
*She said as she went over and helped Assana by changing the channel to the cartoons channel*

''there''

[/QUOTE]
Assana smiled happily and hugged Himeragi's waist tightly as she could, "Thank you!" She said happily. Miyuki didn't say anything, yet she did watch the cartoons along with Assana

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]

[/QUOTE]
Kagura stared at him blankly "how did this happen exactly?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
Hes a guest.. treat him with respect Kagura. She says putting her katana away. What is your reason for being here She sighs
Dont touch her like that, she doesn't like that She warned
"I'm staying away from my friends, father loves you too much to make me hurt you so its safer around you" she shrugs.

Roman said:
"I guess you're right." Takeshi said, turning his attention back to the race. "How does being a goddess help with it?"

Nymph chuckled. "Okay" she says smiling. "theres not really much to say, Im a Leviathan who was trapped in Purgatory my whole life" she says softly

Roman said:

Assana smiled happily and hugged Himeragi's waist tightly as she could, "Thank you!" She said happily. Miyuki didn't say anything, yet she did watch the cartoons along with Assana
*Himeragi smiled and pets Assana's head*

''your welcome''

*She then sat next to the two girls watching the cartoons with them since she has nothing to do*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him blankly "how did this happen exactly?" She asks.

"I'm staying away from my friends, father loves you too much to make me hurt you so its safer around you" she shrugs.
Ethereal sighed Okay, Just go train for me... okay She says rubbing kagura's forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back