• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia frowned. "What does he want?" She asked, knowing it was William.
@Roman
Han blinked, "Someone is here? I sense them, but I don't know who it is...."

Armina, I smile and continue kissing him and slowly lay my head back down on the bed

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled "You aren't a screw up at all" she said softly before leaning in slowly until her lips touched his.
Roland smiled as their lips met and he ran a hand down her side, enjoying every second not wanting it to end.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blushed and kissed her back softly

William knocked again before crossing his arms waiting
Roman said:
Han blinked, "Someone is here? I sense them, but I don't know who it is...."
Celia pouted and stopped hugging Han, going and opening the door. "What is it...?" She asked, looking away, still a bit hurt by what he said.

Yuzu nodded. "Good! I would like to introduce myself before we begin. I am Yuzu Hiragi, I'm a student just like you two!" She said happily.
"Nice to meet you Yuzu" Kenai said with a nod "My name is Kenai Yelil" he pointed to yuna "This is my sis Yuna" suddenly a small girl ran around the corner and jumped onto his back sobbing "Yuna was supposed to hold my hand, you two walk to fast!" She said quietly as she hugged into his back "And that is my baby sister Rini"

Celia pouted and stopped hugging Han, going and opening the door. "What is it...?" She asked, looking away, still a bit hurt by what he said.
William sighed "This isn't about you no matter how much you want it to be..It's about Autumn" (GTG For a bit so you two just...Do...Something xD )

Han remained sitting, watching Celia. "I wonder who it is..." he said to himself.

Nonalaka said:
"Nice to meet you Yuzu" Kenai said with a nod "My name is Kenai Yelil" he pointed to yuna "This is my sis Yuna" suddenly a small girl ran around the corner and jumped onto his back sobbing "Yuna was supposed to hold my hand, you two walk to fast!" She said quietly as she hugged into his back "And that is my baby sister Rini"
Yuzu nodded. "Alright! Now that we all know each other, we can begin the tour!" She said happily. "Alright, first, I'll show you the dorms." She said as she headed towards the dorms.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh? Really?" She replied as she tilted her head at him before smiling "Well, since I'm only dropping off this message to my parents we won't really be staying long today, but I think you'd like the beach" she said with a nod "Its calm and relaxing, maybe some other time we can go and make a day out from it!" She chimed happily.

Kaname thought for a few moments, before finally creating his own thought. He didnt have to truly do anything else for the day. So why not make what she had to do a chance to explore something he had no knowledge of? Plus, it sounded like an opportunity for him to...Never mind that. Coughing away his own thoughts, Kaname finally began his own reply to what Camilla had said.

"We can spend the day there then."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya tripped over a net. "Gahh, today is just not my day" she says huffing
Ayen chuckled as he picked her up and set her on his shoulder "better?" he asked teasingly

Celia frowned. "What about Autumn..." She said.
@shortyshot8
"Autumn?" Han asked himself. "If this person is asking about her then I feel like it's William or someone." He said. Han stood up and walked over to the door. "William?" He asked her.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as their lips met and he ran a hand down her side, enjoying every second not wanting it to end.
Dakota kissed him softly before pulling back and smiling "I suppose we better get up now huh"

Roman said:
"Autumn?" Han asked himself. "If this person is asking about her then I feel like it's William or someone." He said. Han stood up and walked over to the door. "William?" He asked her.
Celia nodded at him.

Celia nodded at him.
"What's he doing here? I thought he wouldn't be coming back after earlier..." Han mouthed.

Yuzu nodded. "Alright! Now that we all know each other, we can begin the tour!" She said happily. "Alright, first, I'll show you the dorms." She said as she headed towards the dorms.
"Ah, right, I'll need to drop off my stuff there later" Kenai said with a nod before looking over at Yuzu "So you do these tours all the time?, how do you not get bored of it?" He asked.

Roman said:
"What's he doing here? I thought he wouldn't be coming back after earlier..." Han mouthed.
Celia simply shrugged. She hardly knew either. All she knew was that it was about Autumn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back