• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, I'll need to drop off my stuff there later" Kenai said with a nod before looking over at Yuzu "So you do these tours all the time?, how do you not get bored of it?" He asked.
Yuzu chuckled. "Well I actually DO get bored of all these tours... But I guess it gives me a chance to meet all the fresh faces." She said as she arrived at Kenai's dorm. "Now, are you all sharing a dorm or are you all getting separate dorms?" She asked as she held up her clipboard.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname thought for a few moments, before finally creating his own thought. He didnt have to truly do anything else for the day. So why not make what she had to do a chance to explore something he had no knowledge of? Plus, it sounded like an opportunity for him to...Never mind that. Coughing away his own thoughts, Kaname finally began his own reply to what Camilla had said.

"We can spend the day there then."

[/QUOTE]
"Huh?" She looked at him "Really?" She asked as her eyes seemed to sparkle happily almost on the verge of bouncing up and down, After all she felt most at home near the water.

Roman said:
"That's dark." Takeshi said. "If I wanted to kill my rival I'd ask him to fight me. Though my rival is my best friend so that would be stupid." He said.
Violetta nodded, watching the racers weave in and out of each others way. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she saw someone get rammed into an asteroid and the body just floated off.

"That's definitely a more moral choice. Well that's convenient that your best friend is your rival. I'm sure that's an interesting friendship."

She just kept watching the race.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh?" She looked at him "Really?" She asked as her eyes seemed to sparkle happily almost on the verge of bouncing up and down, After all she felt most at home near the water.

Kaname nodded his head just as he turned down the sidewalk to what he knew to be the direction of what used to be the town.

"I dont see why not."

Shrugging his shoulders as he spoke, Kaname shifted his gaze below himself to look at Camilla's brightened expression, which of course, brought a sly smile to his own lips.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota kissed him softly before pulling back and smiling "I suppose we better get up now huh"
Roland nodded "yeah, probably" he said before sitting up

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto brushed a hand against her cheek. "I can't wait to marry you..." He said softly. "It's gonna be so much fun." He said softly with a smile.
Noir nodded, painting normal clothes on herself once again. The chibis looked at Noir grinning, then to Yuto.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled as he picked her up and set her on his shoulder "better?" he asked teasingly
Amaya cuddle his neck. "Much better" she says purring softly

(Sorry I was taking a shower)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya cuddle his neck. "Much better" she says purring softly
(Sorry I was taking a shower)
Ayen smiled as he unloaded the boat "good, sorry to ask this, but could you teleport us and my stuff including the fish home." he said rubbing the back of his neck.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled as he unloaded the boat "good, sorry to ask this, but could you teleport us and my stuff including the fish home." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Amaya nodded before warping them both to the house

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia simply shrugged. She hardly knew either. All she knew was that it was about Autumn.
"Well, I guess you'll find out soon..." Han said quietly.

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded, watching the racers weave in and out of each others way. Her eyes narrowed slightly as she saw someone get rammed into an asteroid and the body just floated off.
"That's definitely a more moral choice. Well that's convenient that your best friend is your rival. I'm sure that's an interesting friendship."

She just kept watching the race.
Takeshi nodded, "Well, our rivalry isn't the deadly type. It's more around the lines of who is better at their job. Till this day, we've yet to find out..." he said as he watched the race. "It's sorta fun to be honest."

Roman said:
Reiji smiled and made his way out of the cafe, "Well let's go then." He said chuckling.
Nymph walked besides Reiji. "How long have you been here?" she asks holding her mocha

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
I got really drunk....and went crazy over you Kaota said putting his hands above on his head worried

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal nodded Its fine She says standing up

Mayyflower said:
Nymph walked besides Reiji. "How long have you been here?" she asks holding her mocha
"I'm actually new here. A old friend suggested I come here." Reiji said. "But to be exact maybe a few days. How about you?"

Himeragi Seiker]IM HOME!!! :D so any posts i owe? @Nonalaka @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
(( I think you owe the girls a reply unless you wanna just start them off doing something else, because I can't remember who is supposed to reply. ))

Roman said:
"I'm actually new here. A old friend suggested I come here." Reiji said. "But to be exact maybe a few days. How about you?"

(( I think you owe the girls a reply unless you wanna just start them off doing something else, because I can't remember who is supposed to reply. ))
Nymph chuckled. "Ive been here for a few weeks" she says softly. "I came to find my sister" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Nymph chuckled. "Ive been here for a few weeks" she says softly. "I came to find my sister" she says smiling
"A few weeks? Nice." He said with a nod, as he kept his eye out for the park. "Any luck with that? Finding you sister that is."

[QUOTE="Tokihama Kaota]
Kaota then looked at Ethereal and said I was a monster

[/QUOTE]
Ethereal shook her head We didn't do anything but sleep She says softly

Roman said:
"A few weeks? Nice." He said with a nod, as he kept his eye out for the park. "Any luck with that? Finding you sister that is."
Nymph nodded. "Yea I found my sister" she says happily

Roman said:

*Himeragi then finished washing the plates and looked over at Assana and Miyuki who were sitting on the couch watching TV*

''what you guys watching?''

Mayyflower said:
Ethereal shook her head We didn't do anything but sleep She says softly

Nymph nodded. "Yea I found my sister" she says happily
Kaota then stood up and said I'm glad i didn't do anything to you,Kaota said rubbing the back of his head Maybe we could go on a date sometime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back