• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Aeron said:
Ivory fell forward and threw her arms around his neck. "I heard that..." she smirked as she kissed his cheek.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler smirked back and returned the favor. "Oh did you? Maybe I wanted you to hear it..." He said playfully.

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Yea, I have1 point you have 2" he said smiling
"Alright!" She said proudly "Although you're pretty good...its hard to tell who'll win.." she said with a small laugh.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she laughed lightly "I can relate I suppose" she said nodding lightly "I never really left home either before coming here" she said while pushing her hair from her face again as she kicked a small pebble across the pathway as they walked.
"I didnt have much of a reason." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname shifted his gaze to look at the flying pebbla as it ranaacross the ground each time her foot made contact with it. "Well, now that youre here, I guess I have to watch after you." Kaname then raised his head and fixated his gaze skyward.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nodded. "Okay yea" she says smiling before kissing both Harper and Oliver's cheek.
Kite nodded and opened a portal to his dorm. "Let's go everyone! Time to head home!" He said.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Kenji tells me youve found a girlfriend. Her name sounds pretty." Layla shifted her gaze sideways, pushing aside her own emotions and instead tapped her finger on the tip of her chin. "Asu-ka? I think it was."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira blinked for a second in pain as a shock-wave occurred from the battlefield half a mile away from the school. He replied, pushing the pain aside♅...

“ Oh right. Yeah, she's very pretty. ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus quickly shook his head "No-Nothing...Well...I will tell you when I set her in bed" He said looking at Kirin who was asleep on his back
"Alright..."Asuka said quietly as she turned back around and began to walk towards the guest room. What did he have to tell her that he couldn't say in front of Karin? Did it have to do with magic, was that it? She pondered over what he could possibly want to tell her as she opened the door to the room.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded and opened a portal to his dorm. "Let's go everyone! Time to head home!" He said.
Harper jumped in. Lexi jumped in and waiting for Oliver and Han to jump in

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles and nods, taking the bong from her and putting it on the end table. He gently rubs her back. "There you go, cough it out."
Rain:*she giggles a little, her eyes closed as she relaxes back against him, done coughing now*

Tyler smirked back and returned the favor. "Oh did you? Maybe I wanted you to hear it..." He said playfully.
Ivory scrunched up her nose and stuck her tounge out at him. "Your lucky that I cant hurt you, you bum." She then frowned "Wait...I dont have my powers anymore." She looked up and took on the most intimidating look she could muster, which made her look like an angry kitten. "I can still punch you, then." She said as she began to pull him towards the door, anxious to go to the fair.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright!" She said proudly "Although you're pretty good...its hard to tell who'll win.." she said with a small laugh.
Akito made a shot. "Yea this is a game that me and Allen played a lot" he says with a chuckle

Roman said:
Roman followed behind them, laughing at how silly, but cute they were acting. "I am still not hungry." Roman said smiling. "I will sit in the kitchen with you all though."
Snow:*she smiles wiggling her but like a ducks and laughs as the three girls all make duck sounds before saying* Whaaat should we ducks have for breakfast hmmm

Assana:*wiggles her imaginary tail too and shouts out* Fish.. quack!!

Miyuki:*waddling behind them she nods* Quack!!

Aeron said:
Ivory scrunched up her nose and stuck her tounge out at him. "Your lucky that I cant hurt you, you bum." She then frowned "Wait...I dont have my powers anymore." She looked up and took on the most intimidating look she could muster, which made her look like an angry kitten. "I can still punch you, then." She said as she began to pull him towards the door, anxious to go to the fair.
Tyler pouted as he was dragged. "Heyyyy! Why does everyone always drag me around!?" He asked, laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked for a second in pain as a shock-wave occurred from the battlefield half a mile away from the school. He replied, pushing the pain aside♅...
“ Oh right. Yeah, she's very pretty. ”

[/QUOTE]
Layla peered over towards him out of the corner of her eyes, before finally turning her full gaze towards him, releasing a sigh. "Good." Layla then turned on her heels and prepared to walk back the way she came, speaking as she did so. "See you around, Akira." She then finally turned her gaze forward and walked away.

giphy.gif

Mayyflower said:
Harper jumped in. Lexi jumped in and waiting for Oliver and Han to jump in
Kite and Oliver came in behind them. They arrived back at Kite's dorm. "Can you guys take care of Oliver while I go house hunting?" He asked Lexi and Harper. "I'd really appreciate it... Lexi, you can come if you like."

Tyler pouted as he was dragged. "Heyyyy! Why does everyone always drag me around!?" He asked, laughing a little.
"I don't know...you're easy to pull around, I guess!" She laughed as she did so. She looked from the dorm window out to the city. "How are we gonna get there?" She suddenly asked, realizing that she didn't know where it was. "Is it far?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"I didnt have much of a reason." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname shifted his gaze to look at the flying pebbla as it ranaacross the ground each time her foot made contact with it. "Well, now that youre here, I guess I have to watch after you." Kaname then raised his head and fixated his gaze skyward.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stopped kicking the pebble as she listened to his words before turning and looking at him "Eh?" She tilted her head "...Watch after me?" She questioned, wondering why he'd volunteer to do such a thing.

Aiden looked around the room. "Nissa?" He asked himself, wondering where she was. "Where did you go?"
@shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: His dorm

Oliver: With Kelsey outside the hospital @LunaCrosby

Kite: With Lexi and Harper at the hospital @Mayyflower

Yuto: The Bridge (Exceed Dimension)

Yuzu: Music Room

Celia: The park

Shingo: His dorm

Pixel: Front gates

Hiro: Amusement park
Nissa:*mumbles from inside her ball of blankets*

Aeron said:
"I don't know...you're easy to pull around, I guess!" She laughed as she did so. She looked from the dorm window out to the city. "How are we gonna get there?" She suddenly asked, realizing that she didn't know where it was. "Is it far?"
Tyler tilted his head. "I could just teleport us there... If that's alright with you." He said. "We can do ANYTHINGGGGG you want!"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla stopped kicking the pebble as she listened to his words before turning and looking at him "Eh?" She tilted her head "...Watch after me?" She questioned, wondering why he'd volunteer to do such a thing.
"Nevermind it." Kaname continued walking, kicking the pebble once seeing it was longer moving. He said nothing else, but rather yawned and shifted his gaze once more. After a few moments, he spoke, but without looking at her. "Keep up."

Tyler tilted his head. "I could just teleport us there... If that's alright with you." He said. "We can do ANYTHINGGGGG you want!"
Ivory's eyes shined as she thought about it. She gasped and turned, clapping her hands in excitement. "Tyler, can you fly me there? I've always wanted to know what it was like to fly!" She said happily.

Pixel walked through the front gates, a bored look on his face. "Nothing interesting is going on..." He muttered as he fiddled with his hair.

@anybody

Ryft nodded, taking Dakota's number and typing it into his phone, promptly saving it. He looked at her, a hand kn his hip, blushing slightly.

"Thanks for the, uh, great day. I'll, uh, see you around?"

@Nonalaka

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyes shined as she thought about it. She gasped and turned, clapping her hands in excitement. "Tyler, can you fly me there? I've always wanted to know what it was like to fly!" She said happily.
Tyler nodded and blushed. "U-Uh sure... Just try to avoid my wings as much as possible... Remember what I said about them?" He said, flexing his wings.

Mayyflower said:
Akito made a shot. "Yea this is a game that me and Allen played a lot" he says with a chuckle
Ilaani chuckled lightly when he scored a point before taking another shot "Ah, really" she smirked a bit to herself "I gotta challenge him at a game of this someday then"

Tyler nodded and blushed. "U-Uh sure... Just try to avoid my wings as much as possible... Remember what I said about them?" He said, flexing his wings.
Ivory nodded with a smile. "I'm watching my ring too, which if I havent mentioned, is very beautiful, Tyler." She said as she kissed him lightly. "Thank you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back