• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka waved her hand,"No it's fine! You're my good....I mean...boyfriend so why would I let you stay here?" She said.
Marcus nodded "Thank you again" He said softly before yawning as he placed Kirin on his back

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Thank you again" He said softly before yawning as he placed Kirin on his back
"No problem. Anything for you," Asuka said quietly as she stood up and began to walk out of her room.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No problem. Anything for you," Asuka said quietly as she stood up and began to walk out of her room.
Marcus looked shocked while thinking "What does she mean? Anything for you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay. It won't take me all that long." Yoshino said as she walked up her stair and into the her room. She rummaged through her clothes before finding pajamas and putting them on then heading back down stairs. Grabbing her panda pillow before she left, she went down the stairs before throwing it on the couch. She vanished before appearing next to Kaz and layed her head down on her pillow that happened to land in his lap. She stared up at him,"Hi." She said with a small blush on her cheeks as she smiled at him.
View attachment 139473

"You can stay with me! My house is always open for you." Asuka said."I have a guest bedroom for you both."
Kaz looked down at her and smiled, "Hi..." he said blushing a little himself.

Minako flew out of Kaz's pocket once more and shook her jead. "If you're staying here tonight Kaz, you need the proper clothes." She said, snapping her fingers and causing his jacket and pants to appear folded on the coffee table along with his sword. He then appeared to have on a sweater and pajama pants. "Better..." she said before curling up on his folded clothes a nd going to sleep herself.

Kaz looked down at Yoshino again, smiling a little.

136645-sword-art-online-kirito.jpg

"She's a handful at times, but I still put up with her and love her like a sister..." He said chuckling.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked while thinking "What does she mean? Anything for you?"
Asuka looked back at him,"You coming? I need to take you to the guest bedroom." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked back at him,"You coming? I need to take you to the guest bedroom." She said.
Marcus nodded and followed her "Ye-Yeah I was just thinking......"

Roman said:
Kaz looked down at her and smiled, "Hi..." he said blushing a little himself.

Minako flew out of Kaz's pocket once more and shook her jead. "If you're staying here tonight Kaz, you need the proper clothes." She said, snapping her fingers and causing his jacket and pants to appear folded on the coffee table along with his sword. He then appeared to have on a sweater and pajama pants. "Better..." she said before curling up on his folded clothes a nd going to sleep herself.

Kaz looked down at Yoshino again, smiling a little.

136645-sword-art-online-kirito.jpg

"She's a handful at times, but I still put up with her and love her like a sister..." He said chuckling.
Yoshino looked over at the sleeping Minako before looking back up at Kaz,"She seems to cute to be a handful...I don't think anyone could hate her if they tried." She said quietly before yawning again."Do you want anything? Coffee, hot chocolate, juice?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded and followed her "Ye-Yeah I was just thinking......"
Asuka tilted her head,"About what?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked over at the sleeping Minako before looking back up at Kaz,"She seems to cute to be a handful...I don't think anyone could hate her if they tried." She said quietly before yawning again."Do you want anything? Coffee, hot chocolate, juice?"

Marcus quickly shook his head "No-Nothing...Well...I will tell you when I set her in bed" He said looking at Kirin who was asleep on his back

WeirdPrincess said:

"No I'm fine." Kaz said softly. "It's not like I do hate her, I don't. She can just be a little sassy at times." He said smiling. "Oh well, then again. If you're getting something, I will just take the same thing."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "Ah, really" she shuffled where she sat eventually getting up, she fixed her long hair ruffling it a bit then brushing it back before straightening out her dress brushing off any loose pieces of grass that may have stuck to her she turned and smiled "Shall we get going then?"
((Sorry I fell asleep))
Kaname soon found himself all the way up off the ground, running his digits through his loosely hanging hair. A lazed gaze shifted his attention skyward, but only for mere moments for Camilla took his attention once again with the announcement of her readiness. "Lead the way."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname soon found himself all the way up off the ground, running his digits through his loosely hanging hair. A lazed gaze shifted his attention skyward, but only for mere moments for Camilla took his attention once again with the announcement of her readiness. "Lead the way."

[/QUOTE]
"Alrighty!~" She replied in a happy almost singsong tonr as she spun on her heel in the direction she wanted to go. As she began walking her eyes wandered back and forth as she took in the scenery, occasionally turning back to see if kaname had caught up yet. She having a lot more energy than him due to being a Nymph, it was their nature to be a bit energetic even with such small tasks, her especially as being a sheltered child made her excitable by the tiniest of things.

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty!~" She replied in a happy almost singsong tonr as she spun on her heel in the direction she wanted to go. As she began walking her eyes wandered back and forth as she took in the scenery, occasionally turning back to see if kaname had caught up yet. She having a lot more energy than him due to being a Nymph, it was their nature to be a bit energetic even with such small tasks, her especially as being a sheltered child made her excitable by the tiniest of things.
Kaname watched her with curious, steady irises as she twirled about the ground before him. He wasnt sure if he should speak, or simply let her be. Quietly releasing a sigh, Kaname allowed his head to drop a bit while his hands made way for his pockets. With his legs following in suit behind Camilla, Kaname took the time to rearrange his thoughts.

Aiden looked around the room. "Nissa?" He asked himself, wondering where she was. "Where did you go?"

@shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: His dorm

Oliver: With Kelsey outside the hospital @LunaCrosby

Kite: With Lexi and Harper at the hospital @Mayyflower

Yuto: The Bridge (Exceed Dimension)

Yuzu: Music Room

Celia: The park

Shingo: His dorm

Pixel: Front gates

Hiro: Amusement park

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname watched her with curious, steady irises as she twirled about the ground before him. He wasnt sure if he should speak, or simply let her be. Quietly releasing a sigh, Kaname allowed his head to drop a bit while his hands made way for his pockets. With his legs following in suit behind Camilla, Kaname took the time to rearrange his thoughts.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla turned to look at him, her blue eyes scanning him almost as though she was trying to see what he was thinking. She slowed her pace gradually until she was walking alongside him "You are awfully quiet" she said with a small smile across her lips "Are you always as quiet as this?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla turned to look at him, her blue eyes scanning him almost as though she was trying to see what he was thinking. She slowed her pace gradually until she was walking alongside him "You are awfully quiet" she said with a small smile across her lips "Are you always as quiet as this?" She asked, tilting her head lightly.
At the time, Kaname was just about to look up, when suddenly she was beside him, which caused him to jerk his head up and flash a cheesy smile. Realizing what he did, he raised his left hand to the back of his head and scratched, while shifting his gaze into the opposite direction of where she walked. "I dont socialize much, not lately."

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL] My character Logan can interact with Layla)

(I mean Isabelle)
(( Alright, I'll post her.))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]At the time, Kaname was just about to look up, when suddenly she was beside him, which caused him to jerk his head up and flash a cheesy smile. Realizing what he did, he raised his left hand to the back of his head and scratched, while shifting his gaze into the opposite direction of where she walked. "I dont socialize much, not lately."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla giggled lightly at his reaction "Not lately?" She blinked a few times "What made you stop? Do you not like it?" She asked with a look of curiosity on her face..

Isabella settled herself on a bench located just outside the premises of the school, otherwise known as the other side of the gate. So far, the order received from her parents seemed to have been more of a lesson. From what she had gathered so far, Earth was a terrible place. Filled with death, greed, and the wish to eliminate others. Having to face the harsh reality of that the Earth that she thought existed didnt, brought a burning warning from her irises. They threatened to release tears. Wiping her eyes with her right arm, Isabella allowed a slight sniffle to be the only sound she made before pulling out her phone.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla giggled lightly at his reaction "Not lately?" She blinked a few times "What made you stop? Do you not like it?" She asked with a look of curiosity on her face..
Kaname slowed his pace as soon as the second question left Camilla's lips. He had a dead-set answer to that. He wasnt sure if he should say, or just blow it off. At the moment, lying wasnt an option, but all in the same, he didnt want to damage her happiness. It was inevitable. "My father."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden looked around the room. "Nissa?" He asked himself, wondering where she was. "Where did you go?"
@shortyshot8

Dark Tyler: His dorm

Oliver: With Kelsey outside the hospital @LunaCrosby

Kite: With Lexi and Harper at the hospital @Mayyflower

Yuto: The Bridge (Exceed Dimension)

Yuzu: Music Room

Celia: The park

Shingo: His dorm

Pixel: Front gates

Hiro: Amusement park
Lexi gathers her stuff and makes her stomach go in so she doesn't look pregnant anymore, she walks out of the hospital with Harper and kite to see Kelsey and Oliver playing. "Come on Oliver,time to go" she says motioning him to come to her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back