• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL])
Shinji stood up from his bed and layed down next to Nymph
Nymph looked over at Shinji and blushed but looked away quickly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Isabella settled herself on a bench located just outside the premises of the school, otherwise known as the other side of the gate. So far, the order received from her parents seemed to have been more of a lesson. From what she had gathered so far, Earth was a terrible place. Filled with death, greed, and the wish to eliminate others. Having to face the harsh reality of that the Earth that she thought existed didnt, brought a burning warning from her irises. They threatened to release tears. Wiping her eyes with her right arm, Isabella allowed a slight sniffle to be the only sound she made before pulling out her phone.

Kaname slowed his pace as soon as the second question left Camilla's lips. He had a dead-set answer to that. He wasnt sure if he should say, or just blow it off. At the moment, lying wasnt an option, but all in the same, he didnt want to damage her happiness. It was inevitable. "My father."

[/QUOTE]
A small frown crossed her face "Oh, I see..." she again twiddled her thumbs as she walked, pursing her lips lightly as she looked for words to say "Well, at least you're trying it out again...right?" She eventually said as she looked up at him.

Mayyflower said:
May ran in happily. "Finally" she says happily but tiredly. "Night" she says looking at him like she was up to something but she went to the room and Layed down and waited.
(@Roman if your here)

Nonalaka said:
"You better not be letting me win" she said with her eyes narrowed before chuckling and taking another shot.
Akito shook his head. "Nah I'm not letting you win" he says before blocking that shot and making a shot and making it.

Mayyflower said:
(@Roman if your here)
Han nodded, "Night. Sleep well..." he said, yawning slightly. He grabbed the blanket he left on the futon and covered himself up, falling asleep almost immediately.

(( Somehow I missed this /: ))

Mayyflower said:
(@Roman if your here)

Akito shook his head. "Nah I'm not letting you win" he says before blocking that shot and making a shot and making it.
"Ack!" She giggled "I can see that now" she replied with a smile before taking her turn.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi gathers her stuff and makes her stomach go in so she doesn't look pregnant anymore, she walks out of the hospital with Harper and kite to see Kelsey and Oliver playing. "Come on Oliver,time to go" she says motioning him to come to her
Oliver bobbed up next to Lexi. "Ok mawm!" He said happily. "Bye friend!" He said to Kelsey.

Kite had his hands in his pockets as he smiled at Lexi and Oliver. Heh... That's my little goofball... He thought happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver bobbed up next to Lexi. "Ok mawm!" He said happily. "Bye friend!" He said to Kelsey.
Kite had his hands in his pockets as he smiled at Lexi and Oliver. Heh... That's my little goofball... He thought happily.
Harper walked behind and waved at Kelsey. "Bye Kelsey!" She calls out as she smiled at her @LunaCrosby

Lexi ruffled Oliver's hair and kissed his head before looking back at Harper. "Come up here" she says softly as Harper ran next her to her on the other side and grabed lexi's hand.

Shiroe Kurona] [B]Whats wrong?Why are you blushing [/B]Shinji said looking at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL]
Nymph scoffed. "I'm not blushing." She lied nervously

Nonalaka said:
"Ack!" She giggled "I can see that now" she replied with a smile before taking her turn.
Akito chuckled as that one went in. "Nice" he says smiling as he made his shot

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Night. Sleep well..." he said, yawning slightly. He grabbed the blanket he left on the futon and covered himself up, falling asleep almost immediately.
(( Somehow I missed this /: ))
May got up out of bed and peaked around the corner and saw Han sleeping, she walked her with her llama and blanket in her hand as she climbed into bed and slept where she did last time.

Nonalaka said:
A small frown crossed her face "Oh, I see..." she again twiddled her thumbs as she walked, pursing her lips lightly as she looked for words to say "Well, at least you're trying it out again...right?" She eventually said as she looked up at him.
"I suppose you could say that." Kaname shrugged his shoulders. He wasnt sure what he was doing. Though it didnt sound like toouch of a terrible idea. He couldnt see himself conversating with any others besides possibly Camilla, and his mother. He didnt care to speak to a discerning father. Gritting his teeth at the thought, Kaname shifted his shoulders. "How far to go?"

Mayyflower said:
Harper walked behind and waved at Kelsey. "Bye Kelsey!" She calls out as she smiled at her @LunaCrosby
Lexi ruffled Oliver's hair and kissed his head before looking back at Harper. "Come up here" she says softly as Harper ran next her to her on the other side and grabed lexi's hand.

May got up out of bed and peaked around the corner and saw Han sleeping, she walked her with her llama and blanket in her hand as she climbed into bed and slept where she did last time.
Kite chuckled. "Hey Lexi, I think I'll buy a house for us... That way we have somewhere to raise Oliver." He said.

Oliver laughed happily, snuggling Lexi's chest.

Mayyflower said:

Han groaned a little before waking up and seeing a body at the other end of the futon. "Who is it?"

Tyler snapped his fingers and he automatically became germ free. "I'm ready to go!" He said as he flexed his wings.
(Sorry, I fell asleep xD )

Ivory came out of the restroom walking as if she was on a tightrope towards Tyler. She looked up at him. "What if we go to the fair?" She said happily. "I've only gone once, and all I did was ride one roller coaster..." she said as she continued to try to walk in a line, nearly stumbling every other step.

20f8c26093e00a3ad508b99f34b1538b.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Roman said:
"No I'm fine." Kaz said softly. "It's not like I do hate her, I don't. She can just be a little sassy at times." He said smiling. "Oh well, then again. If you're getting something, I will just take the same thing."
"I was just going to make hot chocolate, but I can do this instead." Yoshino said as she sat up before snapping her fingers, two mugs of hot chocolate appearing on her coffee table. Picking up one of the cup, she took a sip."This is one of my favorite drinks." She said quietly as she nursed the cup.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"I suppose you could say that." Kaname shrugged his shoulders. He wasnt sure what he was doing. Though it didnt sound like toouch of a terrible idea. He couldnt see himself conversating with any others besides possibly Camilla, and his mother. He didnt care to speak to a discerning father. Gritting his teeth at the thought, Kaname shifted his shoulders. "How far to go?"

[/QUOTE]
"To the park? Not far" she gaze him a questioning look "I thought you lived around here?" She asked him, didn't he live here? He should know such things, right? It seemed an odd question for him to ask, in her opinion anyways. She simply kept her gaze ahead of her now, a small smile across her lips.

Aeron said:
(Sorry, I fell asleep xD )
Ivory came out of the restroom walking as if she was on a tightrope towards Tyler. She looked up at him. "What if we go to the fair?" She said happily. "I've only gone once, and all I did was ride one roller coaster..." she said as she continued to try to walk in a line, nearly stumbling every other step.

20f8c26093e00a3ad508b99f34b1538b.jpg

Tyler nodded. "Sure! That sounds great!" He said happily. He chuckled when he saw how she was walking. "Heh, so cute and funny..." He said under his breath.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira tightened his embrace as he placed his cheek onto Layla's head, soon replying as he rubbed her back♅...
“ You didn't have a choice, you were taken from me. Even through that, you are still here, in my arms.. ”

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Layla slowly nodded her head, taking a moment to calm her heartbeat. Once regaining her much needed composure, Layla reluctantly pushed herself out of his arms and took a few steps back, clasping her hands together behind her back. "Congratulations~ I heard."

Tyler nodded. "Sure! That sounds great!" He said happily. He chuckled when he saw how she was walking. "Heh, so cute and funny..." He said under his breath.
Ivory fell forward and threw her arms around his neck. "I heard that..." she smirked as she kissed his cheek.

Roman said:
Han groaned a little before waking up and seeing a body at the other end of the futon. "Who is it?"
May turned over and breathed peacefully snuggling her llama

Nonalaka said:
"To the park? Not far" she gaze him a questioning look "I thought you lived around here?" She asked him, didn't he live here? He should know such things, right? It seemed an odd question for him to ask, in her opinion anyways. She simply kept her gaze ahead of her now, a small smile across her lips.
Kaname blinked, allowing her words to set in. Almost immediately following, he released a nervous chuckle, scratching at the back of his head once more. "I never been out of the Estate much." Shrugging his shoulders for he knew it couldnt be help, Kaname dropped his arm back to his side and buried his hand back into his pocket.

Mayyflower said:

"So, first with 5 points, wins?" She asked as she hit the puck back again. "That seems fair enough, right?"

Kite chuckled. "Hey Lexi, I think I'll buy a house for us... That way we have somewhere to raise Oliver." He said.
Oliver laughed happily, snuggling Lexi's chest.
Lexi nodded. "Okay yea" she says smiling before kissing both Harper and Oliver's cheek.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla slowly nodded her head, taking a moment to calm her heartbeat. Once regaining her much needed composure, Layla reluctantly pushed herself out of his arms and took a few steps back, clasping her hands together behind her back. "Congratulations~ I heard."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira stepped back slightly and replied in a confused tone♅...

“ Huh? You heard what? ”

Nonalaka said:
"So, first with 5 points, wins?" She asked as she hit the puck back again. "That seems fair enough, right?"
Akito nodded. "Yea, I have1 point you have 2" he said smiling

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname blinked, allowing her words to set in. Almost immediately following, he released a nervous chuckle, scratching at the back of his head once more. "I never been out of the Estate much." Shrugging his shoulders for he knew it couldnt be help, Kaname dropped his arm back to his side and buried his hand back into his pocket.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" she laughed lightly "I can relate I suppose" she said nodding lightly "I never really left home either before coming here" she said while pushing her hair from her face again as she kicked a small pebble across the pathway as they walked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stepped back slightly and replied in a confused tone♅...
“ Huh? You heard what? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Kenji tells me youve found a girlfriend. Her name sounds pretty." Layla shifted her gaze sideways, pushing aside her own emotions and instead tapped her finger on the tip of her chin. "Asu-ka? I think it was."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back