• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*looks at Assana and grins big, snapping up playfully at Daddy's finger* Breakfast!!

Rain:*she nods grinning as she turns back around and follows his instructions, breathing in slowly, her back against his chest*
Jay smiles encouragingly, tickling the back of her neck to keep her breathing light. "Good, now nod when you can just barely breath in anymore."

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow, "Mommy has you covered on that one." Roman said jokingly. "Daddy would cook, but she does it better." He said chuckling.
Snow:*She nods her head and smiles* Toooo the kitchen my little ducklings!!

Miyuki & Assana: *follow her as they all walk like ducklings, making duck sounds on the way to the kitchen*

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles encouragingly, tickling the back of her neck to keep her breathing light. "Good, now nod when you can just barely breath in anymore."
Rain:*shivers as he tickles her neck, breathing lightly and nods a bit, her eyes closed*

Jennete said:
Miyuki & Assana: *follow her as they all walk like ducklings, making duck sounds on the way to the kitchen*

Rain:*shivers as he tickles her neck, breathing lightly and nods a bit, her eyes closed*
Jay pulls the plug out and lightly pushes her thumb down. "Now, breath in just a little more..." He mutters trying to keep her relaxed and comfortable.

Jennete said:

Roman followed behind them, laughing at how silly, but cute they were acting. "I am still not hungry." Roman said smiling. "I will sit in the kitchen with you all though."

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls the plug out and lightly pushes her thumb down. "Now, breath in just a little more..." He mutters trying to keep her relaxed and comfortable.
Rain:*breathes in a little more, trying to stay relaxed but after a little she pulls back coughing a bit, resting her head back against his chest on his shoulder*

Jennete said:
Rain:*breathes in a little more, trying to stay relaxed but after a little she pulls back coughing a bit, resting her head back against his chest on his shoulder*
Jay smiles and nods, taking the bong from her and putting it on the end table. He gently rubs her back. "There you go, cough it out."

Roman said:
Kaz got his fish from the man and bowed his head in thanks. "Here you go, Yoshino. I don't know why you wanted it, but I won it for you." He said smiling
"Aww...thanks! I've just always wanted a fish....cause I've never had one before. Though I'd probably be terrible at taking care of it." Yoshino said as she took the fish."What should we go play next? Unless you want to leave."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Aww...thanks! I've just always wanted a fish....cause I've never had one before. Though I'd probably be terrible at taking care of it." Yoshino said as she took the fish."What should we go play next? Unless you want to leave."
Kaz chuckled, "You'd be great with the fish. I bet it will love its new home." He said happily. "It doesn't matter to me, we can leave if you want."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "You'd be great with the fish. I bet it will love its new home." He said happily. "It doesn't matter to me, we can leave if you want."
Yoshino looked around, seeing if she wanted to play anything else."Yeah....I think we can leave now. There's not any other game that I feel like playing." She said before looking back at him."Yeah right! This fish could die in a few weeks to be honest...I'm terrible at taking care of things."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked around, seeing if she wanted to play anything else."Yeah....I think we can leave now. There's not any other game that I feel like playing." She said before looking back at him."Yeah right! This fish could die in a few weeks to be honest...I'm terrible at taking care of things."
Kaz laughed, "I'll help you take care of it. The fish can be like our little.... Fish baby." He said jokingly. "What do you say?" He asked, grabbing her hand and beginning to head out.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname's gaze trailed down to look at the motions of her fingers as she spoke, bringing his brow to raise above his eye. He wasnt quite positive why she did thay, but he had assumed it was her being nervous or flustered to some extent, due to his observations. "A walk. Thats fine."

[/QUOTE]
She smiled "Ah, really" she shuffled where she sat eventually getting up, she fixed her long hair ruffling it a bit then brushing it back before straightening out her dress brushing off any loose pieces of grass that may have stuck to her she turned and smiled "Shall we get going then?"

((Sorry I fell asleep))

Roman said:
Kaz laughed, "I'll help you take care of it. The fish can be like our little.... Fish baby." He said jokingly. "What do you say?" He asked, grabbing her hand and beginning to head out.
Yoshino laughed,"Our little fish baby. Sure why not? We have to give him or her a name though, any good ones?" She asked as she walked along side him.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped to Asuka "Hey" He muttered
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka looked up from Nel and smiled before it quickly dropped."What's wrong?" She asked quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"Our little fish baby. Sure why not? We have to give him or her a name though, any good ones?" She asked as she walked along side him.

Asuka looked up from Nel and smiled before it quickly dropped."What's wrong?" She asked quietly.
Marcus sighed "Just girl problems" He muttered sitting down "I got rejected"

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz tried thinking for a moment, "He's red like a strawberry... How about, Ichigo?" He asked, as they walked out of the exit. "It seems like it fits, am I right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Just girl problems" He muttered sitting down "I got rejected"
"Oh...I'm sorry." Asuka said as she put a hand on his back."It'll get better for you...maybe you just haven't found the one yet."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh...I'm sorry." Asuka said as she put a hand on his back."It'll get better for you...maybe you just haven't found the one yet."
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said looking down "I would love SOMETHING to make me feel better but I'm not sure there i-" He stopped as a little girl ran over and began to tightly hug Marcus

Roman said:
Kaz tried thinking for a moment, "He's red like a strawberry... How about, Ichigo?" He asked, as they walked out of the exit. "It seems like it fits, am I right?"
Yoshino laughed again,"That's perfect. I love that name." She said with a grin.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said looking down "I would love SOMETHING to make me feel better but I'm not sure there i-" He stopped as a little girl ran over and began to tightly hug Marcus
Asuka blinked as she watched the scene unfold in front of her,"Um....who's that?"

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka blinked as she watched the scene unfold in front of her,"Um....who's that?"
Marcus smiled a little and hugged her back lifting her up "This...Is my little sister Karin...She's still only 10"

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz chuckled, "Our first agreement." He said smiling. "I would suggest we get a bowl and fish food for him, but it's getting late. We can get it tomorrow... He looks well fed anyways."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little and hugged her back lifting her up "This...Is my little sister Karin...She's still only 10"
Asuka smiled at Karin,"Well she's adorable. I didn't know you had a little sister."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at Karin,"Well she's adorable. I didn't know you had a little sister."
Karin smiled before climbing onto Marcus's back looking at Asuka "Onii-Chan who is this lady?" She asked

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "Our first agreement." He said smiling. "I would suggest we get a bowl and fish food for him, but it's getting late. We can get it tomorrow... He looks well fed anyways."
"Yeah, it's better if we do all of that tomorrow. I'm pretty tired right about now." Yoshino said quietly before she yawned. Raising one of her hands up, she tiredly rubbed at her eyes,"I could totally just teleport us to....who's house are we even going to?"

shortyshot8 said:
Karin smiled before climbing onto Marcus's back looking at Asuka "Onii-Chan who is this lady?" She asked
Asuka laughed,"I'm his friend or best friend...I don't know which." She said, still smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah, it's better if we do all of that tomorrow. I'm pretty tired right about now." Yoshino said quietly before she yawned. Raising one of her hands up, she tiredly rubbed at her eyes,"I could totally just teleport us to....who's house are we even going to?"
Kaz went wide eyed, "We? House? Going to?" He asked. His face flushed red and he laughed nervously. "I-I d-don't know. Whichever is f-fine."

WeirdPrincess said:

Asuka laughed,"I'm his friend or best friend...I don't know which." She said, still smiling.
Marcus smiled and set her down before whispering to Asuka "She doesn't know what Magic is and I don't want her to be scared so please don't do anything stupid?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back