• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*yelps blushing again and covers her mouth with her back hand and her injured wrist to his mouth, looking at him....her heart pounding as he looks back calmly since all he wanted to do was heal her*
View attachment 139524
Aiden stared at her. "I'm sorry, do you not want me to heal you?" He asked, blushing a little.

Nonalaka said:
"You're welcome! Maybe we could go to the beach or something next time" she said smiling brightly "See ya!"
Ryft waved, matching her smile.

"Yeah, see ya around!"

And with that he walked back near the school and sat down at a bench.

((And with that literally all of my characters are free except for Noir))

Aeron said:
"Opps..." she closed her eyes and when her shadows would have made her lighter, light shined in her again and made her literally lighter than air, but she still held on to Tyler to not get blown away. "How's this?" She asked as she saw the fair getting closer to them.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler gave a thumbs up. "Perfect!" He said happily. He slowed down as they neared the entrance, touching down on the ground. "How was your flight on the Tyler airline?" He joked.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Then why is your heart beating so fastShinji said as he got closer to Nymph

[/QUOTE]
Nymph shook her head. "I-I don't know" she says quietly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden stared at her. "I'm sorry, do you not want me to heal you?" He asked, blushing a little.
Nissa:*she looks at him confused for a second on what she wanted and she takes a deep breath before putting down her arms, looking down and back up at him before pulling him closer and rolling over so they are all wrapped up again in a giant ball of blankets, all dark so he can't see her blush. Softly she moves her lips to brush against his so he can heal her* O..okay

Lumina said:
"Yeah, see ya around!"

(Can Pixel meet Aion...? I'm bored... xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname slowed his step to allow her to catch up to him. After all, he had no idea where this park was. He never visited it, or knew it existed. Kicking the pebble again, he grew bored of it, and directed it into the road. Glancing behind him to make sure she caught up, Kaname returned his gaze forward.

[/QUOTE]
"The park is just around this corner" She said happily as she pointed in the direction. as the came to the park gates they were greeted to the sights and smell if many different flowers and the views of many people walking and having picnics "Here we are!" Camilla chimed as she excitedly skipped through the entrance.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at him confused for a second on what she wanted and she takes a deep breath before putting down her arms, looking down and back up at him before pulling him closer and rolling over so they are all wrapped up again in a giant ball of blankets, all dark so he can't see her blush. Softly she moves her lips to brush against his so he can heal her* O..okay
Aiden kisses her back, blushing more than before. His aura radiated again as her wounds healed.

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at kite. "I'm the only one here but I guess" she huffed as she climbed and sat on the bed. Lexi thought about it for a minute before she cloned herself. "Okay let's go" they both say at the same time "one will stay here and the real one will go" the real Lexi said
(@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler gave a thumbs up. "Perfect!" He said happily. He slowed down as they neared the entrance, touching down on the ground. "How was your flight on the Tyler airline?" He joked.
Ivory hopped off and became her normal weight again. "I'd fly it again..." she laughed as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Tyler, that was...you literally made my dream come true." She said with a small smile.

Mayyflower said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite nodded and vanished through a portal with Lexi.

Oliver ran up and hugged Lexi and Harper. "Yay! I can play wit fwiends now!" He said happily.

Aiden kisses her back, blushing more than before. His aura radiated again as her wounds healed.
Nissa:*kisses him softly back, her stomach growling though as she softly nicks her fang on his bottom lip and drinks just a mouthful*

Mayyflower said:
"Well" he says smiling. "Don't worry about it, he goes easy" she says with a chuckle
"...he goes easy huh" she laughed and shook her head "I'd want a proper match, I don't need the false feeling of achievement" she scored another point "He couldn't be THAT good"

Aeron said:
Ivory hopped off and became her normal weight again. "I'd fly it again..." she laughed as she kissed his cheek. "Thank you, Tyler, that was...you literally made my dream come true." She said with a small smile.
Tyler threw his arm around her shoulder and smiled, blushing a little. "Well I'm glad I could make your dream come true..." He said softly.

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and shakes his head, letting go of Rain and falling onto his back in the bed. "You seem to be enjoying yourself." He says laughing. @Jennete
Rain: Is this a laughing potion*she asks turning a little in his lap to look back him*

Tyler threw his arm around her shoulder and smiled, blushing a little. "Well I'm glad I could make your dream come true..." He said softly.
Ivory rested her head on his shoulder as she hummed happily in response, again admiring her ring as they walked towards the fair entrance.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*kisses him softly back, her stomach growling though as she softly nicks her fang on his bottom lip and drinks just a mouthful*
Aiden blushes badly as she nicks his bottom lip, yelping a bit. Even after her wounds healed he still kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her, smiling now.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji then kissed her cheek to see what her reaction would be

[/QUOTE]
Nymph blushed more she raised an eyebrow and just looked up at the ceiling

Lumina said:
"Yeah, see ya around!"

((Oh dear xD , well...we could just time skip to another day and have ryft and Dakota continue their interactions?))

Jennete said:
Rain: Is this a laughing potion*she asks turning a little in his lap to look back him*
Jay thinks for a moment, chuckling at the way she put it, extending his legs so he lies flat on his back. "Um... Sure. Yeah kind of." He says with a laugh. @Jennete

Last edited by a moderator:
Kite nodded and vanished through a portal with Lexi.
Oliver ran up and hugged Lexi and Harper. "Yay! I can play wit fwiends now!" He said happily.
"So what type of house are we planing on getting?" She asks as she grabs kites and and links her hands with his.

Lexi hugged Oliver back. "So what do you guys want to do?" She asks looking at both Harper and Oliver

Aeron said:
Ivory rested her head on his shoulder as she hummed happily in response, again admiring her ring as they walked towards the fair entrance.
Tyler was suddenly impaled by a sword. His eyes shrunk as he fell to his knees and fell over. "Oh how the mighty have fallen..." A man from behind Tyler said. Tyler got up slowly, coughing a little. "D-Dammit... Who the hell do you think you are!" He yelled at the man who had appeared as he summoned a spear.

Nonalaka said:
"...he goes easy huh" she laughed and shook her head "I'd want a proper match, I don't need the false feeling of achievement" she scored another point "He couldn't be THAT good"
Akito shrugged. "True" he says as he scores again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back