• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden blushes badly as she nicks his bottom lip, yelping a bit. Even after her wounds healed he still kissed her. He wrapped his arms around her, smiling now.
Nissa:*she pulls back when he yelps, feeling bad* I'm sorry. I am hungry.. *she says simply and her hand stay in his hair for now, warm and comfortable in blankets and his arms*

Tyler was suddenly impaled by a sword. His eyes shrunk as he fell to his knees and fell over. "Oh how the mighty have fallen..." A man from behind Tyler said. Tyler got up slowly, coughing a little. "D-Dammit... Who the hell do you think you are!" He yelled at the man who had appeared as he summoned a spear.
"Tyler!" Ivory screamed as she saw her fiance get impaled and drop to his knees. She turned to the man as soon as she saw Tyler stand. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled as light and bits of shadows begin to glow from her eyes. "You leave us alone!"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
That is weird Shinji said as he kissed her lips

[/QUOTE]
Nymph kissed him back softly, with a faint blush on her cheeks

Nonalaka said:
"The park is just around this corner" She said happily as she pointed in the direction. as the came to the park gates they were greeted to the sights and smell if many different flowers and the views of many people walking and having picnics "Here we are!" Camilla chimed as she excitedly skipped through the entrance.
Kaname shut his gaze, turning into the entrance just kere seconds after she did. He walked blindly, up until he came to hear noise. Slowly opening his gaze, Kaname saw what he thought was an illusion. His kother sitting on the bench not far from him and Camilla, causing him to freeze with a widened gaze. "Mother?"

images

Layla had made her way all the way to a nearby park. Her thoughts were stuck on everything she had to absorb. Akira moved on, a battle was taking place beside the school, she couldnt find her son~ Her thought was cut off by a title. It sounded so much like her son, yet she didnt look up. She didnt feel well enough to look up from the petals in her lap.

images

Mayyflower said:
"So what type of house are we planing on getting?" She asks as she grabs kites and and links her hands with his.
Lexi hugged Oliver back. "So what do you guys want to do?" She asks looking at both Harper and Oliver
Kite shrugged. "I guess nothing too expensive but not anything too cheap. Something simple you know?" He said as he held her hand tighter.

Oliver smiles. "Kelsey taught me how to play spy's! Watch this!" He said as he ran over to a nearby wall, ramming his head through it and the entire wall collapsed.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shrugged. "True" he says as he scores again
"I'll still challenge him, we cane to a draw last challenge we had" she chuckled before taking a shot, with missed "Back!, I only need one more as well!" She pouted jokingly.

Aeron said:
"Tyler!" Ivory screamed as she saw her fiance get impaled and drop to his knees. She turned to the man as soon as she saw Tyler stand. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She yelled as light and bits of shadows begin to glow from her eyes. "You leave us alone!"
The man laughed as he forced Tyler towards the ground again, crushing his body. "You better watch what you say around a god. That boy isn't even supposed to exist anymore. I have come to dispose of him." He said, smirking.

Tyler winced in pain as he felt his body being crushed. "D-Damn you..." He said sharply to the man.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she pulls back when he yelps, feeling bad* I'm sorry. I am hungry.. *she says simply and her hand stay in his hair for now, warm and comfortable in blankets and his arms*
Aiden shook his head, still blushing. "I-It's ok.. That actually felt kinda nice..." He said before pulling her a little closer, pressing his lips back against hers.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname shut his gaze, turning into the entrance just kere seconds after she did. He walked blindly, up until he came to hear noise. Slowly opening his gaze, Kaname saw what he thought was an illusion. His kother sitting on the bench not far from him and Camilla, causing him to freeze with a widened gaze. "Mother?"
images

Layla had made her way all the way to a nearby park. Her thoughts were stuck on everything she had to absorb. Akira moved on, a battle was taking place beside the school, she couldnt find her son~ Her thought was cut off by a title. It sounded so much like her son, yet she didnt look up. She didnt feel well enough to look up from the petals in her lap.

images

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked between the boy and who he called mother. She looked awfully young to be a mother, but she assumed that perhaps she was a being that didn't age. "This is your mother?...she looks very sad.." Camilla said with a small frown, she didn't like seeing people upset, even if she didn't know them.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji then pulled away and said to her Aren't confused and......shouldn't you be angry?

[/QUOTE]
Nymph Shrugged. "I'm very confused, and again I would punch you so hard right now." She says getting up and moving him out of the way. "Irritated.... Yes...angry...No" she says raising an eyebrow at him. "I don't ever let people touch me like how you just touched me, only when I say they can" she says crossing her arms

Pixel walked through the front gates, a bored look on his face. "Nothing interesting is going on..." He muttered as he fiddled with his hair.
@anybody
Nora looked down at him from a tree she was sitting in."That's because you aren't looking in the right places." She said as she gently kicked her legs back and forth while she sat on a branch.

The man laughed as he forced Tyler towards the ground again, crushing his body. "You better watch what you say around a god. That boy isn't even supposed to exist anymore. I have come to dispose of him." He said, smirking.
Tyler winced in pain as he felt his body being crushed. "D-Damn you..." He said sharply to the man.
Ivory's eyes darkened as a mixture of lights and shadows flew past Tyler and into the man, lifting him up and crashing him back down multiple yards away. She ran to Tyler and fell to her knees. "Tyler...are you all right?" She said as her hands hovered around him, not sure how to help him.

Aiden shook his head, still blushing. "I-It's ok.. That actually felt kinda nice..." He said before pulling her a little closer, pressing his lips back against hers.
Nissa:*blushes and kisses him back before she nicks his tongue a little bit, and drinks in the kiss, opening her mouth to make it a bit deeper, she blushes as well and pulls back finally whispering* S..so this is love?

Kite shrugged. "I guess nothing too expensive but not anything too cheap. Something simple you know?" He said as he held her hand tighter.
Oliver smiles. "Kelsey taught me how to play spy's! Watch this!" He said as he ran over to a nearby wall, ramming his head through it and the entire wall collapsed.
Lexi ran over to him. "Oh Baby, that is not how you play spy's" she says rubbing his head. "But dang" she says Looking at the whole. Lexi nodded. "Yea simple...I like that" she says smiling

Harper chuckled. "Kelsey doesn't know how to play spy's cause that's not it" she says laughing

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked between the boy and who he called mother. She looked awfully young to be a mother, but she assumed that perhaps she was a being that didn't age. "This is your mother?...she looks very sad.." Camilla said with a small frown, she didn't like seeing people upset, even if she didn't know them.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
images

images

[/QUOTE]
*Stya noticed the three as she looked up from spacing out. She then walked over to them*

''hello. why is she upset?''

Aeron said:
Ivory's eyes darkened as a mixture of lights and shadows flew past Tyler and into the man, lifting him up and crashing him back down multiple yards away. She ran to Tyler and fell to her knees. "Tyler...are you all right?" She said as her hands hovered around him, not sure how to help him.
More strange cloaked men appeared grabbing Ivory by the neck. "You should stay out of this..." One of them muttered.

Tyler winced in pain, holding his chest. "You leave her alone... Or I'll... I'll..." He muttered as pain filled his eyes.

"Or you'll what?" He asked Tyler.

"Or I'll rip you limb from limb!!!" He yelled as his eyes started glowing white and a mighty sword slashed through all the men, sending them flying.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at him from a tree she was sitting in."That's because you aren't looking in the right places." She said as she gently kicked her legs back and forth while she sat on a branch.
Pixel looked up at her. "And just who might you be? I'm Pixel, a blood knight." He said with no emotion in his voice.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*blushes and kisses him back before she nicks his tongue a little bit, and drinks in the kiss, opening her mouth to make it a bit deeper, she blushes as well and pulls back finally whispering* S..so this is love?
Aiden nods a little, pulling her back into the kiss, sliding his tongue in her mouth and kissing her deeply. I guess this is love... It's a wonderful feeling... He thought.

Nonalaka said:
"I'll still challenge him, we cane to a draw last challenge we had" she chuckled before taking a shot, with missed "Back!, I only need one more as well!" She pouted jokingly.
Akito chuckled. "I need two more" he says before shooting it over and missing it. "Darn" he says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Lexi ran over to him. "Oh Baby, that is not how you play spy's" she says rubbing his head. "But dang" she says Looking at the whole. Lexi nodded. "Yea simple...I like that" she says smiling
Harper chuckled. "Kelsey doesn't know how to play spy's cause that's not it" she says laughing
Oliver frowned and sat down. "Aww... I wanted to play spy's..." He muttered.

Kite held her close to him. "What kind of house do you want...?" He asked.

More strange cloaked men appeared grabbing Ivory by the neck. "You should stay out of this..." One of them muttered.
Tyler winced in pain, holding his chest. "You leave her alone... Or I'll... I'll..." He muttered as pain filled his eyes.

"Or I'll rip you limb from limb!!!" He yelled as his eyes started glowing white and a mighty sword slashed through all the men, sending them flying.
Ivory dropped to ground, coughing a bit as she looked up to Tyler. She had many questions to ask, but sje knew that now was not the time. "Tyler, I have to do this...Im sorry, but we can fix it later, okay?" Sh yelled at him as she was suddenly enveloped by darkness as light fled from her body. She reappeared in her demonic form and stood her ground, prepared to attack anyone who neared her.

0120940e881b235457faea8c765658ce.jpg

from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Oliver frowned and sat down. "Aww... I wanted to play spy's..." He muttered.
Kite held her close to him. "What kind of house do you want...?" He asked.
Lexi hummed at the thought. "It doesn't matter." She says truthfully. "Same as you, nothing too expensive and nothing too cheap" she says as her body was brought closer to kites

Pixel looked up at her. "And just who might you be? I'm Pixel, a blood knight." He said with no emotion in his voice.

Aiden nods a little, pulling her back into the kiss, sliding his tongue in her mouth and kissing her deeply. I guess this is love... It's a wonderful feeling... He thought.
Nissa:*surprised by his sudden kiss and she relaxes though, kissing him back as she smiles a little on his lips thinking* I like love..

Nonalaka said:
Kaname straightened his posture. He had an idea as to what was bothering his mother, but decided against telling Camilla. "Thats my mother, yes." Kaname shifted his gaze towards the stranger of which made a comment, causing Kaname to grit his teeth. "Stay out of it." Kaname then walked away from the two of them and settled beside his mother. "Mother.."

Layla slowly shifted he gaze towards her son, a gentle smile playing with her lips. "Before you ask, it really is me. I can see it in your face youre scared, arent you?""Mother just-""Dont worry about me Kan~" Layla was about to pat his head, before her gaze came across the two girls. "Arent you going to introduce me?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname straightened his posture. He had an idea as to what was bothering his mother, but decided against telling Camilla. "Thats my mother, yes." Kaname shifted his gaze towards the stranger of which made a comment, causing Kaname to grit his teeth. "Stay out of it." Kaname then walked away from the two of them and settled beside his mother. "Mother.."
Layla slowly shifted he gaze towards her son, a gentle smile playing with her lips. "Before you ask, it really is me. I can see it in your face youre scared, arent you?""Mother just-""Dont worry about me Kan~" Layla was about to pat his head, before her gaze came across the two girls. "Arent you going to introduce me?"

[/QUOTE]
''huh...do you know whats going on?''

*Stya asked as she looked at Camilla*

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back