• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she giggles and looks at him before her wings pop out and she makes them clap together hard so a gust of wind sprays him, making her laugh more as she sighs and turns around, suddenly very chill and lazy, laying ontop of him, her cheek on his chest as she makes circles on his side*
Jay chuckles as she sprays him with the wind and sighs contently when she lays on his chest. "I should probably put on clothes at some point... Nah." He says with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji layed down on his bed Fine..Fine i won't

[/QUOTE]
Nymph sighed and Layed back in her bed and covered up in the blankets. "Just a test.." She scoffs under her breath. She huffed quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(She's trying to slip into the Exceed Headquarters xD )
((That's right!))

Noir kept following the men and soon found herself at the base of the giant tower. She looked up to it, and upon seeing near the top she became really uneasy. She was definitely in the right place. Being extra careful she started to make her way to go inside, checking to see if there was some sort of door she could slip through.

Aiden nodded. "I see... Will we be able to do so eventually?" He asked.
Nissa:*sits up, calm again and she looks at him shrugging* I suppose further down the line... but I just learned about love. I would think it would take some time..

WeirdPrincess said:
"A battle huh..." Nora said quietly as she held her hand out, a sword manifesting in her palm."Then would you like to battle me? Fighting isn't necessarily my thing, it's more of my brothers area." She said as she pushed herself off of the branch and landed right in front of him.
Pixel smirked and pulled out a crimson blade. "Sure. Let's see how you fair against my blade." He said as his blade glowed. Accelerate. He said as his body phased behind her and slashed her from behind.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "I need two more" he says before shooting it over and missing it. "Darn" he says with a chuckle
Ilaani chuckled as she took another shot which missed be the tiniest bit "Ack! So close!" She said with a small groan before laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
"No problem." Asuka smiled as him as she leaned against the door.
Marcus smiled as he looked down at Kirin sleeping peacefully before looking at Asuka "Come on"

Tyler slammed a large blade into the group of gods. They all screamed and vanished from Tyler's and Ivory's assault. "Retreat!!!" They screamed as they disappeared. Tyler's eyes returned his eyes to normal.
Shadows began to melt off of Ivory and she stumbled, grabbing her head. "I haven't used that form since...a while ago." She muttered as her normal form returned to her.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles as she sprays him with the wind and sighs contently when she lays on his chest. "I should probably put on clothes at some point... Nah." He says with a laugh.
Rain: In fae it is not customary to wear clothes, Snow and I would run around in vines and leaves and play with the elves for her Red caps for me. We would sim and be water, no physical form so no clothing...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he looked down at Kirin sleeping peacefully before looking at Asuka "Come on"
Asuka nodded before she turned and quietly left the room, heading back towards her own."So what were you going to tell me?"

Lumina said:
((That's right!))
Noir kept following the men and soon found herself at the base of the giant tower. She looked up to it, and upon seeing near the top she became really uneasy. She was definitely in the right place. Being extra careful she started to make her way to go inside, checking to see if there was some sort of door she could slip through.
The men stopped in front of a metal door at the top of the building. Rev stood in front of it.

"What the hell do you think you guys are doing!? We have to capture Yuto!" He said.

"B-But sir... We believe our position has been compromised..."

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani chuckled as she took another shot which missed be the tiniest bit "Ack! So close!" She said with a small groan before laughing.
Akito laughed as he made his shot which went in. "That was very close" he says laughing

Jennete said:
Rain: In fae it is not customary to wear clothes, Snow and I would run around in vines and leaves and play with the elves for her Red caps for me. We would sim and be water, no physical form so no clothing...
Jay laughs and shakes his head. "Oh don't you worry Rain, you don't have to justify you being naked to me." He says teasingly.

Aeron said:
Shadows began to melt off of Ivory and she stumbled, grabbing her head. "I haven't used that form since...a while ago." She muttered as her normal form returned to her.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler rushed over to her, holding her close. "Are you ok?" He asked, ignoring his badly bleeding chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded before she turned and quietly left the room, heading back towards her own."So what were you going to tell me?"
Marcus followed her as he was gripping his own arm "Well.....It's nothing too much but....." He said in a bit of pain

BlueHawk said:
Jay laughs and shakes his head. "Oh don't you worry Rain, you don't have to justify you being naked to me." He says teasingly.
Rain:*giggles and sighs* You are so perverted Jay, explain why?

Mayyflower said:
Nymph sighed and Layed back in her bed and covered up in the blankets. "Just a test.." She scoffs under her breath. She huffed quietly.
Shinji sighs and hugs his pillow after looking at her Poof....

Jennete said:
Nissa:*sits up, calm again and she looks at him shrugging* I suppose further down the line... but I just learned about love. I would think it would take some time..
Aiden kissed her cheek. "Of course. We can take as much time as you like. I can wait." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*giggles and sighs* You are so perverted Jay, explain why?
Jay shrugs and puts a hand on her head. "I'm a human male, all we are is perverted." He says with a laugh.

Aiden kissed her cheek. "Of course. We can take as much time as you like. I can wait." He said.
Nissa:*she nods her head and smiles* Now... what do we do now? We should probably go to the surface and accomplish a goal for the day, *her goal being find food.....she was hungry*

*Stya walked over to Kaname and Layla giving them a soft warm smile*

''sorry but...i believed i never introduced myself. Im the Intoner Stya. nice to meet you Kaname, Layla..''

*She said knowing their names. She was the type of Intoner that knows almost everyone's name that she sees but does lack some memory*

@Nonalaka

BlueHawk said:
Jay shrugs and puts a hand on her head. "I'm a human male, all we are is perverted." He says with a laugh.
Rain:*smirks and kisses his hand as she turns her head, biting it just a little, not hurting but teasing as she yawns and stretches like a cat, her green eyes glassy* I'm very hungry...

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and smiles* Now... what do we do now? We should probably go to the surface and accomplish a goal for the day, *her goal being find food.....she was hungry*
Aiden smiled and nodded. "Yes. I believe that is customary for humans, no?" He asked.

The men stopped in front of a metal door at the top of the building. Rev stood in front of it.
"What the hell do you think you guys are doing!? We have to capture Yuto!" He said.

"B-But sir... We believe our position has been compromised..."
Noir froze. She figured they hadn't given up on searching for him. At least she had managed to get to him before he didn't know what was coming. She continued to watch, noting Rev's stance of authority. With his words and attitude, she figured he must have something to do with what was happening. For now, she just watched.

On the top of the tower, Dark Noir whined.

"Uugh, when is it gonna start already, I wanna do something...."

She kicked her legs exasperatedly, sounding impatient and annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back