• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana giggled childishly as she started placing band aids on romans body where she saw bruses as a nurse hat appeared on her head and she hummed happily as she worked not doing much help as she randomy placed bandaids on roman placing one over his eye and giggling

@Roman

Shira smiled happily at. Yuki tears still coming to her eyes as she tried to wipe them away "I love you too" she said happily

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
Roman looked at Akira, "Before you go, I wanted to say, thanks. Thanks for the match and thanks for being my opponent." Roman held out a hand, "Friends?"
...♅Akira placed the box beside the bed and spoke♅...

“ Don't mention it. Your teamwork was a bit weak, but other than that, you were formidable opponents. Of course! ”

...♅Akira smiled and shook Roman's hand. He spoke♅...

“ I can't wait for next year. ”

Last edited by a moderator:
Nora suddenly burst into the hospital room where Korin and Roman stayed, huffing. She had ran all the way here and now she was exhausted. She sat down in a chair on the side of the room and leaned her head against the wall.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled childishly as she started placing band aids on romans body where she saw bruses as a nurse hat appeared on her head and she hummed happily as she worked not doing much help as she randomy placed bandaids on roman placing one over his eye and giggling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Shira smiled happily at. Yuki tears still coming to her eyes as she tried to wipe them away "I love you too" she said happily

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki smiled and kissed her forehead before looking out the window and sees a person that looked like Mitsu but older. She then looked at the cradle to see baby Mitsu*

"hey....Shira, are you seeing this..?"

Roman said:
Roman laughed as Thana put band-aids all over his body, "Me either, Akira. Me either" he said shaking Akira's hand. He smiled and placed his head on his pillow, "Thana, you're making me look silly with all these bandages." Roman said poking her forehead.
@Daniel reaver
William's body began to violently shake

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Back from the dead whats happening?!)

[/QUOTE]
The tournament ended, Akira won, but gave the money to us. Now we're all in a hospital room. ))

shortyshot8 said:
William's body began to violently shake
Roman looked at William, "Honestly, I wish I could help but I can't. I'm hurt. Can someone help him?"

Daniel reaver]"Seeing what love" she said softly as she picked up mitsu then looked out the window and went slightly wide eyed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"y-your seeing it too right?!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed the box beside the bed and spoke♅...

“ Don't mention it. Your teamwork was a bit weak, but other than you, you were formidable opponents. Of course! ”

...♅Akira smiled and shook Roman's hand. He spoke♅...

“ I can't wait for next year. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Hey Akira before you go i wanted to give you something,(hands over razor robot), this is a reminder on how we lost because it destroyed your damn mask which fucked us sorry guys, and good fight hurt alot but it was fun.

Thana growled cutly as she put one on his cheek then pulled out some wrapping bandages and started to wrap romans left arm "I'm helping" she said objectively to him

@Roman

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili nodded, and stood up.
"Alright. Lets see if this works..." he said, focusing his magic energy into a circle around her body. After a few moments, the light of the circle became so bright he couldn't see her anymore. When the light finally dispersed, he looked up to find that Elyse looked like this...

07e98e2eb846f78037ee991b6835884a.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Elyse stood, her eyes closed as the light encased her. When it faded she opened one eye at a time, looking down at herself. She brought a hand to her hair, bringing it in front of her eyes.

"Woah..."

She looked at Kili, a curious and impressed look in her eyes.

Daniel reaver]Thana growled cutly as she put one on his cheek then pulled out some wrapping bandages and started to wrap romans left arm "I'm helping" she said objectively to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman watched as Thana wrapped his arms in bandages, "Now I'm part mummy." He said laughing.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora suddenly burst into the hospital room where Korin and Roman stayed, huffing. She had ran all the way here and now she was exhausted. She sat down in a chair on the side of the room and leaned her head against the wall.
"Oh hey Nora long time no see, I still didn't get that kiss, and please give us some healing potions we need it bad and something is happening to William go get a doctor."

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded slightly still frozen from the sight "y-yeah" she wispered [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*The girl then opened the window coming in the room then crossing her arms while grinning at them. she had the same heart tattoo under left eye. her eyes were the same as Baby Mitsu*

"why the shocked faces"

Lumina said:
Elyse stood, her eyes closed as the light encased her. When it faded she opened one eye at a time, looking down at herself. She brought a hand to her hair, bringing it in front of her eyes.
"Woah..."

She looked at Kili, a curious and impressed look in her eyes.
"I'm sorry if its not quite what you were hoping for. I could have done better with a picture...at least I think I could have...Im starting to ramble, aren't I?" he said quietly, laughing as he rubbed the back of his head. He sat down beside her, and smiled. "You're looking gorgeous, yourself, Ellie...and to be honest, you didn't need to change your looks to get me to say it."

"Ngh" Toru winced "I didn't even participate and I feel like crap, what the heck did my body absorb that made me pass out" she mumbled and shrugged to herself

PrarieMan said:
"Oh hey Nora long time no see, I still didn't get that kiss, and please give us some healing potions we need it bad and something is happening to William go get a doctor."
Nora held up a finger, still out of breath."Yeah...sure thing! Let me just...catch my breath." She said, breathing heavily. She stood up and grabbed a few potions from inside her suit and handed them to Korin."Here you are! I kept the others because I made so many."

PrarieMan said:
"Hey Akira before you go i wanted to give you something,(hands over razor robot), this is a reminder on how we lost because it destroyed your damn mask which fucked us sorry guys, and good fight hurt alot but it was fun.
...♅Akira's form soon reverted back to his previous one. He looked at the robot and spoke♅...

“ I see.. thanks? ”

...♅He then teleported it to his storage unit. At that moment, he sat down and smiled. He spoke as he looked over at everyone♅...

“ So what's everyone's plans for tonight? ”

yN5NPp_zpsvo1m9tss.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back