• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki held Shira as her tears stopped*
"thank you Shira...I didn't wanna become a weapon but a voice was telling me to.."

[/QUOTE]
((And now imma make a human weapon character c: ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the meteorite split in half. He leaped and stood in the air as the ground collapsed below him. He then spoke as he looked into the sky♅...
“ Well then.. what will you do about the second one? ”

...♅Suddenly a second Meteorite appeared above the first♅...

yXPEz7.gif

[/QUOTE]
Assault mode used the last of its strength to teleport above the meteorite. "Change it's course..." He said, kicking it hard at you. The mech shattered and Tyler fell from the debris. "Out with a bang..." He laughed as he used up the last of his strength.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched the meteorite split in half. He leaped and stood in the air as the ground collapsed below him. He then spoke as he looked into the sky♅...
“ Well then.. what will you do about the second one? ”

...♅Suddenly a second Meteorite appeared above the first♅...

yXPEz7.gif

[/QUOTE]
"AAAHHHHHH!!!!"Korin screams as he wakes up in the hospital unable to move, He sees Roman asleep next to him,

"Roman, Roman wake up",Korin passes out again.

(Akira is stunned, so he has to take this >_< but he still wins because Tyler fainted. And when Tyler faints, so does William.)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki held Shira as her tears stopped*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] "thank you Shira...I didn't wanna become a weapon but a voice was telling me to.."[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] "You'd better ignore that voice" Shira ordered as she lauphed tears still falling from her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

...♅As the meteorite changed course, it suddenly dropped to the ground, sending dust and debris flying around the battlefield. Akira leaped into the air and caught Tyler in the air. He then dropped onto the ground lightly and placed Tyler on the ground, soon healing his wounds. He smirked slightly and spoke♅...

“ Well fought. ”

KrZEqd.gif

Daniel reaver]"You'd better ignore that voice" Shira ordered as she lauphed tears still falling from her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"I-I will ignore it..."

*she then thought to herself*

'damn you Luto...'

...Everyone was then teleported back to the Arena, where there was no damage nor dust. It was as if nothing had ever happened...

...♅Akira walked to the centre of the arena and waited for the announcer♅...

The announcer sighed, "I'm tired... I told you Akira would win. Now, all you people who said he wouldn't, bring me my money." The announcer appeared in front of Akira, "I know what you plan on doing with that money. Many people say you're a bad guy, but I think otherwise." The announcer pats Akira's shoulder and disappears, leaving behind Akira's prize in a box.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as she held onto yuki kissing her deeply as she cried [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki kissed Shira deeply back as Emiko then left*

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Don't worry about it! In fact, how about you tell me what you want to look like, and I'll try to do it. Just for fun!"

[/QUOTE]
Elyse thought for a moment, then explained someone that looked like this:

anime_girl_render__3_by_xnekomoo-d592714.png

Roman wakes up earlier than expected, gasping for air he looked around, "I-I'm not... dead." He then thought about the conversation he had with his mother during his near death experience. He sighs, "It'll take me 100+ years to make it there..." he said to himself.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]so is Lumina alive or nah???)))

[/QUOTE]
((Yes sorry, I just keep forgetting about her xD ))

Roman said:
The announcer sighed, "I'm tired... I told you Akira would win. Now, all you people who said he wouldn't, bring me my money." The announcer appeared in front of Akira, "I know what you plan on doing with that money. Many people say you're a bad guy, but I think otherwise." The announcer pats Akira's shoulder and disappears, leaving behind Akira's prize in a box.
*a figure wearing a hood and mask then teleported near the box, grabbed the box and teleported elsewhere*

@Fukushima Akira

Roman said:
...♅Akira picked up the box with the money within it. He was quiet for a few seconds, then he spoke, laughing slightly♅...

“ People say I'm a bad guy..? Oh well, I guess it can't be helped. ”

tumblr_nf53dtMcBY1t487jeo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Roman said:
Roman wakes up earlier than expected, gasping for air he looked around, "I-I'm not... dead." He then thought about the conversation he had with his mother during his near death experience. He sighs, "It'll take me 100+ years to make it there..." he said to himself.
"Roman, Roman is that you,"Korin says in a raspy voice,"Oh my god my mask wheres my mask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back