• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smirked in his sleep. "You didn't actually think I was gonna die, did you?" He laughed. He got up and gave you a thumbs up. "I'm going to help my buddy William! See you later!" He said, teleporting to William.
@shortyshot8
(Im kinda underground)

Roman said:
The announcer sends in medics to get, Roman, Tyler and Korin. "This just leaves, William. Who will win?! Who wil- Oh who the hell am I kidding?! Akira is gonna win! The other team fought well, now we shall sit and watch William be obliterated... "

The medics run in and pic up the injured fighters. One of them stops and talks to Nora and Thana, "You two look like you know those boys. They'll all be in Room 180. Come check on them anytime." He says with a smile as he waves and leaves.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess
Nora nodded at the paramedics and sat down next to Thana, letting out a sighed. What great help I was. I can't even join the fight because I'm not on the teams list. I should have entered with them! She though as she watched William fight Akira.

Daniel reaver]"Where is she" Shira said desperately looking around for her as they walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''whoops...i forgot you cant see the secret garden like i can...''

*Emiko then placed her hand on Shira's shoulder which made her see the secret garden and Yuki was under a massive tree about to accept the upgrade which was to give her more power and lose the emotions*

"Somehow we gotta meet the power of a sanctum, but how?" Tyler asked William from the safety of his own mind.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Somehow we gotta meet the power of a sanctum, but how?" Tyler asked William from the safety of his own mind.
((( Find another sanctum.... Which impossible for you.

nice-try-but-you-still-fail.jpg

Kyle all of a sudden looks uncomfortable. "Well you know.." He glances down at Rin and back at Toru. "Nvm." He rubs his neck and smiles.

Daniel reaver]Shira went wide eyed as she started to break into a run 'please yuki' she thought as she ran hoping she was fast enough to get there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then pressed the upgrade which made her crown shine. She then heard someone running to her seeing it was Shira. Her eyes widened realizing Shira chose her but she already agreed to the upgrade. She then closed her eyes tightly as the upgrade came into phase. A tear then fell out of her eye as she thought to herself realizing what she had done*

'n-no...!!!'

shortyshot8 said:
William smirked "Absolute Zero!!!" He yelled as he began to freeze the ground
...♅Akira went to step in but saw both of his feet were frozen. He smirked lightly and spoke♅...

“ Smart move.. ”

...♅Akira's smirk faded as he activated his eye's power. Suddenly, the ice transformed into water and dropped down onto William. He then spoke♅...

“ I may have some fun fighting you yet.. ”

tumblr_mwm3k9eyEO1r3rdh2o1_500_zpssr2rtwys.gif

Roman said:
Han blinked, "I hope Roman isn't dead...." he said to Blair, "He was my only cousin, I can't risk losing him now." Han said in a low voice.
"Yea... I guess..." Blair buried her face in Han's chest

Violetta watched Akira, his power leaving her watching like a child. While she wasn't one for fighting herself, she enjoyed watching people display theres. And holy crap, Akira definitely was.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"What about you? What did you look like, before?" Kili asked, as he got an idea. He sat up, smiling as he awaited an answer.

[/QUOTE]
"I, uh..."

Elyse glanced over at Kili for a short moment.

"I don't remember. After all the years in the lab, I'm not surprised if this isn't how I was supposed to look."

She studied her arms and her long orange ish hair.

Daniel reaver]Shira went wide eyed as she ran at yuki "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!" She yelled as she watched yuki tears coming to her eyes again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then opened her eyes as her face remained emotionless*

''Advancement complete...''

*She then looked at Shira expressionlessly*

''Scanning identification...Shira-''

*The memories then flooded back into Yuki as she went wide eyed*

''Sh-Shira...''

*Yuki then ran to Shira as her emotions came back*

''Sh-Shira..!!''

Roman said:
Assualt mode isn't a sanctum....
there-is-no-try-only-fail.jpg
(I know, but if we can at least knock him out, we win we don't have to kill him >_<)

(Guess I should take over for shorty?) Tyler smiled as his body glowed. "Let's end this with a bang shall we? Even with lose right?" He laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back