• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed as he watched the battle
Dex suddenly appeared next to you. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for Tyler..." He sighed. "I'll miss having a brother..." He laughed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex suddenly appeared next to you. "Well, I guess this is goodbye for Tyler..." He sighed. "I'll miss having a brother..." He laughed.
Al sighed "Same here"

Hina sighed "really love just get Thana to bring him back onceshes done" she said to Al and the other boy

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "Same here"
Dex nodded. "I can slow down the process of his death. You just have to get William here. If you can, you can probably save your brother." He said, hovering his hand over Tyler, slowing down time for him.

Daniel reaver]Shira layed there trying to deside "oh mitsu what do I do" she said as mitsu woke up and looked at her mother silently watching her 'ansom or yuki' she thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki's eyes then became black as Luto's voice kept saying become a weapon and as the pain grew worse*

'dammit...make it stop...!'

Nora realized that everyone was passed out or was about to fight Akira. She took a few deep breaths before readying her sword. I can do this... I'll make sure everyone lives and try my best to defeat this person. Though he is very strong, She thought.

Daniel reaver]"Heyyyy Aki can I fight too" she yelled at him as she stood there next to roman a childishly agravated look on her face as she waited for his awnser [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
William kicked the bombs into the air "If this is my last battle I'm glad its against you" He said with a smile
“ No, you can't. It's against the rules. ”

...♅Akira then turned to William and spoke♅...

“ Unfortunately, I'm gonna wrap this up quickly. ”

...♅Akira brought his hand up towards William. He then spoke as he was suddenly pulled towards him♅...

“ Almighty Pull. ”

...♅When William got close, Akira gripped his neck and slammed him into the ground, creating a small crater. He then spoke♅...

“ Almighty Push. ”

...♅William was then pushed further into the ground, sending him deeper into the concrete. He then looked down at William for signs of movement♅...

tumblr_mq5057LN0i1r9uvs7o1_500_zpsxitzhjur.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex nodded. "I can slow down the process of his death. You just have to get William here. If you can, you can probably save your brother." He said, hovering his hand over Tyler, slowing down time for him.
Al sighed again "Not possible"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ No, you can't. It's against the rules. ”

...♅Akira then turned to William and spoke♅...

“ Unfortunately, I'm gonna wrap this up quickly. ”

...♅Akira brought his hand up towards William. He then spoke as he was suddenly pulled towards him♅...

“ Almighty Pull. ”

...♅When William got close, Akira gripped his neck and slammed him into the ground, created a small crater. He then spoke♅...

“ Almighty Push. ”

...♅William was then pushed into the ground, sending him further down into the concrete. He then breathed fire towards William♅...

[/QUOTE]
William smirked "Absolute Zero!!!" He yelled as he began to freeze the ground

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed again "Not possible"
Dex smiled. "That's not true, I don't believe Tyler would die without a fight. Anything is possible." He said, rubbing Tyler's sleeping head. His arm read 3 minutes.

Daniel reaver]Shira sat up "yuki!!" She yelled as she picked up mitsu and layed her in her crib then ran out the door to look for her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Emiko then heard Shira and placed a hand on her shoulder*

''Yuki went to the secret garden...i can take you there''

The announcer sends in medics to get, Roman and Korin. "This just leaves, William. Who will win?! Who wil- Oh who the hell am I kidding?! Akira is gonna win! The other team fought well, now we shall sit and watch William be obliterated... "

The medics run in and pic up the injured fighters. One of them stops and talks to Nora and Thana, "You two look like you know those boys. They'll both be in Room 180. Come check on them anytime." He says with a smile as he waves and leaves.

@PrarieMan @Daniel reaver @WeirdPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyle flies to Rin, Toru and Lilliana with a look of confusion on his face. "Is everything okay?" he asked while landing.

Daniel reaver]"Do it!" She ordered her worry filling her eyes and voice 'please don't let me be to late' she thought as she waited [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''alright..follow me''

*Emiko then walked Shira to the back door and lead her to the backyard where its a garden. but not the secret garden*

Lumina said:
Looking back at him Elyse spoke again.
"both looks suit you great."

She was amazed she could get the words out right. She looked back down at her hands, balling her fists again. She was...what's the word, jealous? He looked so good, but her? Nah. She also was slightly jealous he remembered what he used to look like. After all those long years in the lab, she guessed this wasn't even her natural hair color. Obviously not her eye color either, she definitely remembered them being a bright blue.
"What about you? What did you look like, before?" Kili asked, as he got an idea. He sat up, smiling as he awaited an answer.

Tyler smirked in his sleep. "You didn't actually think I was gonna die, did you?" He laughed. He got up and gave you a thumbs up. "I'm going to help my buddy William! See you later!" He said, teleporting to William.

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back