• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira smirked and replied, easily dodging the blade's slashes. He then gripped his wrist and held him into the air. He spoke♅...

“ That's not how fights work. Even without powers, I can do these things. You needn't worry. Once I win, you can have the money, as I'm not.. what do you say..? Materialistic..

...♅Akira then spoke as Roman was sent flying into the robot♅...

“ Almighty Push. ”

[/QUOTE]
Instead of hitting the robot, Roman hit a destroyed building, only to have debris fall on top of him.

Kakashi_Defeated_by_Pain.png

Roman looks up, "I give up..." he hangs his head and spits out some blood, "Yep... It's time for me to give up." He soon passes out, from loss of blood, which happened because one of the pieces of rubble cut him down his back.

Violetta noticed some commotion, seeing Thana with Al and Ty. She popped over next to them, casually throwing an arm over Tylers shoulder.

"Sup, kiddos?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

--

Aion looked over at a TV the cafe, absentmindedly eating her food. it showed the fighting tournament. She tapped Cam's arm.

"Oi, check that out."

Chrona looked over.

"Woah!"

Daniel reaver]"But she's not ansom she's yuki" Shira said as she held her face with one hand mitsu falling back asleep in her other arm [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''but didnt you say you needed a woman and you already have problems with men?''

Thana looked over at roman the. Jumped off of Nora running over to him "big brother!" She yelled as she looked at him wirriedly

@Roman

Shira nodded then cried more "but I love them both" she wispered before she looked up for yuki

@Himeragi Seiker

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled. "Well your all the help I need..." He said. "I mean, my girlfriend isn't even here..." He sighed. "I guess what I'm saying is... I-I like... I... Like peaches!" He said, blushing like crazy.
Nora put her hand over her mouth and chuckled,"You like peaches huh? You can tell me all about your love for peaches when this is over. Right now we need to help a passed out Roman." She said with a smirk and winked at Tyler.

Lumina said:
Violetta noticed some commotion, seeing Thana with Al and Ty. She popped over next to them, casually throwing an arm over Tylers shoulder.
"Sup, kiddos?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

--

Aion looked over at a TV the cafe, absentmindedly eating her food. it showed the fighting tournament. She tapped Cam's arm.

"Oi, check that out."

Chrona looked over.

"Woah!"
Tyler blushed, his nose still bloodied. "Ow..." He cried silently to himself.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looks over at Roman and the players still hanging onto Han's.
Han blinked, "I hope Roman isn't dead...." he said to Blair, "He was my only cousin, I can't risk losing him now." Han said in a low voice.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora put her hand over her mouth and chuckled,"You like peaches huh? You can tell me all about your love for peaches when this is over. Right now we need to help a passed out Roman." She said with a smirk and winked at Tyler.
Tyler sighed. "I guess your right... Right after I recover." He said as he passed out from all the fighting he did.

Tyler blushed, his nose still bloodied. "Ow..." He cried silently to himself.
Violetta noticed his nose and tapped it, the injuries healing from the fight.

"There you are, that should fix it."

She gave a grin, not moving her arm from around his shoulder.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked over at roman the. Jumped off of Nora running over to him "big brother!" She yelled as she looked at him wirriedly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Shira nodded then cried more "but I love them both" she wispered before she looked up for yuki

@Himeragi Seiker
''then which is it then? Ansom or Yuki?''

...♅Akira walked over to the passed out Roman and placed his hand onto his chest. His wounds began healing and his blood balanced itself. He would still be unconscious, yet wouldn't be in any danger. Akira spoke♅...

“ You were a worthy opponent, I can't wait for the next time we fight. ”

Daniel reaver](Why wasn't akira noticed Thana at all [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL])
((( He did, read my last post xD Also, that's two out of four down. Two more and Akira wins xP )))

Roman heard Thana and Akira's voices, but wasn't able to move. He was out, but not out completely. His eyes remained shut, all he could see was darkness and his mother. He felt that he had died, but turns out he'd be waking up in a few days, thanks to Akira.

Tyler went from passed out, to asleep. His wings fluttered. His arm read 5 minutes. William didn't return to Tyler's body!

@shortyshot8

Tyler sighed. "I guess your right... Right after I recover." He said as he passed out from all the fighting he did.
Nora stared wide eyed and Tyler before picking him up. She carried him somewhere far from where they were fighting. She placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before making her way over to Thana."We gotta beat this guy up Thana. He just hurt your big brother, Tyler and Korin. We have to do this for them." She said, looking down at her. @Daniel reaver

Rin walks over to Toru with a irritated look on her face. "Big brother told me to apologize for my behavior yesterday" she says not taking her eyes off of Toru.

@LunaCrosby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back