• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu sat back down in the seat across from you. "What, want to stop playing already?" He asked.
"I-I didnt expect that..." She muttered, hand reaching for her deck, ready to play.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Akira smirked and raised his hand, at that moment, the dragon exploded, throwing Roman off of the wooden beast. He then turned to Korin, who was angered beyond reasoning. He raised his hand and spoke♅...

“ Almighty Pull. ”

...♅The mech and robot was then pulled towards Akira. As the minions were pulled, they began to rip apart from the friction of the air. As the large mech was being pulled, Akira pushed it away, sending it along the ground with it's limbs ripped off. He looked down at Korin and spoke, blue flames surrounding him and manifesting a skeleton. At that moment, it changed into a being made of blue flames♅...

“ You're too impulsive, and for that, you will have to learn. ”

tumblr_nch3j9tGbv1r5wdvfo1_500_zpsuqojtogo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman smirked as he flew through the air, "Tyler help Korin, I have a something to do!" When he landed, he chose to sneak up on Akira. He hid behind a building and sighed, "I hope I don't die doing this BS..." He ran towards Akira's back with a lightning blade in hand. When he was close enough he pushed as hard as he could into Akira's back.

xoloveox said:
"I-I didnt expect that..." She muttered, hand reaching for her deck, ready to play.
"Jack." He said, flipping the next card over. It was a Jack.

Roman said:
Roman smirked as he flew through the air, "Tyler help Korin, I have a something to do!" When he landed, he chose to sneak up on Akira. He hid behind a building and sighed, "I hope I don't die doing this BS..." He ran towards Akira's back with a lightning blade in hand. When he was close enough he pushed as hard as he could into Akira's back.
Tyler rubbed the back of his head. "U-Ok...." He said, rushing over to heal Korin.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and sat back in Nora's lap "you changed" she said as she turned around to face Nora then looked her over an giggled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora nodded,"I did. I want to help the guys so I changed to a new form. There's something else I can do, but I'll keep it a secret for now." She said, pulling Thana close to her. @Daniel reaver

"Jack." He said, flipping the next card over. It was a Jack.

Tyler rubbed the back of his head. "U-Ok...." He said, rushing over to heal Korin.
She flipped her crad. "Five." She glared at him. "This is really rigged."

Daniel reaver]Shira layed there crying as she slowly sat up "he said I had to choose..... Him or you" she said quietly pain in her voice as she spoke [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...who do you choose?''

*Yuki then closed her eyes trying to not think of losing Shira*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...Akira smirked and raised his hand, at that moment, the dragon exploded, throwing Roman off of the wooden beast. He then turned to Korin, who was angered beyond reasoning. He raised his hand and spoke♅...

“ Almighty Pull. ”

...♅The mech and robots was then pulled towards Akira. As the minions were pulled, they began to rip apart from the friction of the air. As the large mech was being pulled, Akira pushed it away using his other Almighty technique, sending it along the ground with it's limbs ripped off due to it's sudden change of direction. He looked down at Korin and spoke, blue flames surrounding him and manifesting a skeleton. At that moment, it changed into a being made of blue flames♅...

“ You're too impulsive, and for that, you will have to learn. You couldn't handle my best, so you'll have to suffice with what I decide to give you. ”

tumblr_nch3j9tGbv1r5wdvfo1_500_zpsuqojtogo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Korin was puking blood on the floor and plop on the ground motionless,"How in the name of fuck is this guy still alive,"At that moment Korin goes still and blacks out.

xoloveox said:
She flipped her crad. "Five." She glared at him. "This is really rigged."
Ryu shrugged. He kissed you again, this time sliding his tongue in. "Admit it, your enjoying the game." He said, as he broke away. He spun a card in his hand.

PrarieMan said:
Korin was puking blood on the floor and plop on the ground motionless,"How in the name of fuck is this guy still alive,"At that moment Korin goes still and blacks out.
(Maybe one of the resons is because he is immortal, but who knows....)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Maybe one of the resons is because he is immortal, but who knows....)
(( *points to that* It is true. I think he can only be killed by another Sanctum. ))

Daniel reaver]"Oh oh I wanna help too" she said excitedly to Nora as she gave her puppy eyes "pleaseeee" she begged her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Nora laughed and kissed Thana's cheek,"I'm sure if you helped, this would be over really soon. You are death after all. But sure, you can help. Just don't use to much to kill him." She said, picking Thana up and walking over to the center of the arena. @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Shira shook her head "I can't deside" she said softly before bringing her hands to her face and crying into them "I don't know" she said through the tears [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...maybe i can help you...since you made me into a girl permanently...and i cant go back to being permanent male...maybe you knowing that could help..i dunno....''

*She said as she placed her hand on Shira's head*

''or you dont have to choose...and choose what you already have''

Ryu shrugged. He kissed you again, this time sliding his tongue in. "Admit it, your enjoying the game." He said, as he broke away. He spun a card in his hand.
She rolled her eyes. "Maybe a little, Mr.- whats your name?" She asked again, laughing.

Roman said:
...♅Akira smirked and sensed Roman approach him from behind, yet he didn't move. The lightning blade struck his back, yet Akira didn't make any noise. Instead, he leaped back and spoke as his body began regenerating, along with his clothes. A smile formed on his face♅...

“ Not bad, I didn't expect that at all. ”

tumblr_mtqm4b20On1sqi9jto1_500_zpsiq1oky9q.gif

xoloveox said:
She rolled her eyes. "Maybe a little, Mr.- whats your name?" She asked again, laughing.
Ryu smirked, giving you a thumbs up. "Ryu, and yes I rigged the game. I can manipulate the placement of those cards."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and sensed Roman approach him from behind, yet he didn't move. The lightning blade struck his back, yet Akira didn't make any noise. Instead, he leaped back and spoke as his body began regenerating, along with his clothes. A smile formed on his face♅...
“ Not bad, I didn't expect that at all. ”

tumblr_mtqm4b20On1sqi9jto1_500_zpsiq1oky9q.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Yup, we can't win xD )

"But I dont want to have to choose you helped me in more ways than I could imagine you took most of the pain away but........ I'll always love him" she said hating her self as she held her face trying to hide it ashamed of her self at the words she had spoken

@Himeragi Seiker

(Then how do we win!? xD )
((( The reason Sanctums can only be killed by other Sanctums is because they have an element within their powers that other lower beings -Gods, Goddesses and all other beings- don't. )))

Violetta stared in awe at Akira.

"Just what are you?"

She tried going back through her memories banks of time, but she wasn't sure what he was. She just continued to watch the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back