• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and sensed Roman approach him from behind, yet he didn't move. The lightning blade struck his back, yet Akira didn't make any noise. Instead, he leaped back and spoke as his body began regenerating, along with his clothes. A smile formed on his face♅...
“ Not bad, I didn't expect that at all. ”

tumblr_mtqm4b20On1sqi9jto1_500_zpsiq1oky9q.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman stood their, "Damn it! Why wont you give in already?!" Roman took out a kunai, "Fight me! No powers! Right now!" He shouted. Roman swung the blade at him multiple times, "I ain't giving up yet!!" He shouted.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu smirked, giving you a thumbs up. "Ryu, and yes I rigged the game. I can manipulate the placement of those cards."

(Yup, we can't win xD )
She raised an eyebrow. "What?!" That seemed unrealistic enough. "Youre kidding."

Tyler heals Korin, healing his wounds. He activates his headset.

@WeirdPrincess

"Hey Nora... I really could use that kiss right now." He sighed. "I'm starting to believe we can't win this..."

Daniel reaver]"But I dont want to have to choose you helped me in more ways than I could imagine you took most of the pain away but........ I'll always love him" she said hating her self as she held her face trying to hide it ashamed of her self at the words she had spoken [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''well...you have to make a choice...im sorry but this is how far i can help you choose..''

*Yuki said as she got up and went to the door hanging her head as her clothing changed*

Lumina said:
Elyse looked over at Kili and her eyes widened, a blush finding her cheeks again.
"gorgeous... I mean-!"

She clapped her hands to her mouth, not meaning to say that. She turned her head, hiding her face and staring at her shoes.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili smiled, and walked over beside Elyse. He leaned over to find her eyes.

"Thanks. I thought I should at least try to show you what I looked like a long time ago. Its still a bit too pretty, though. It always seems to be that way. I don't get it." he says, shrugging as he sat down next to her. He then leaned back, and pushed himself all of the way into the bed.

Shira tryed to grab yuki before she walked out then brought her hands back to her face and cried loudly accidentaly waking mitsu then geting up and grabing her "why us mitsu" she said through the tears as she cradled her with one hand and held to other one to her face as she cried

@Himeragi Seiker

Ansom opened his eyes and the winged eye disappeared. He stood up and appeared in the school courtyard. He began to walk around.

@WeirdPrincess

"Hey Nora... I really could use that kiss right now." He sighed. "I'm starting to believe we can't win this..."
"Well just come find me then. I'm in the same area your in. I'm standing on the battlefield," Nora said, looking around for Tyler and put her sword on the ground.

@WeirdPrincess

"Hey Tyler i lost my mask I think it got destroyed but i dont know for sure can you try to find it I am still very injured right now i cant get up the mask gives me the power to keep going i cant without it."Right then Korin passed out agian.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well just come find me then. I'm in the same area your in. I'm standing on the battlefield," Nora said, looking around for Tyler and put her sword on the ground.
Tyler teleported in front of you and kissed you deeply. He broke the kiss almost immediately. He was blushing. "Yup, feeling better already." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili smiled, and walked over beside Elyse. He leaned over to find her eyes.
"Thanks. I thought I should at least try to show you what I looked like a long time ago. Its still a bit too pretty, though. It always seems to be that way. I don't get it." he says, shrugging as he sat down next to her. He then leaned back, and pushed himself all of the way into the bed.

[/QUOTE]
Looking back at him Elyse spoke again.

"both looks suit you great."

She was amazed she could get the words out right. She looked back down at her hands, balling her fists again. She was...what's the word, jealous? He looked so good, but her? Nah. She also was slightly jealous he remembered what he used to look like. After all those long years in the lab, she guessed this wasn't even her natural hair color. Obviously not her eye color either, she definitely remembered them being a bright blue.

Daniel reaver]Shira tryed to grab yuki before she walked out then brought her hands back to her face and cried loudly accidentaly waking mitsu then geting up and grabing her "why us mitsu" she said through the tears as she cradled her with one hand and held to other one to her face as she cried [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Apple then appeared behind Shira*

''if you love Ansom so much, go to him again and see what else he'll pain you with...he's already hurt you enough..and you hurt Yuki as well...Yuki's never been able to love anyone...your Yuki's first partner...but if you love Ansom, go back to him...i hate seeing when people cannot decide..''

*Apple said as she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her leg over the other as she held an red apple in her hand*

Daniel reaver]Thana looked at al and Hina and giggled happily before looking back at the fight and jumping out of her seat and jumping up not the rail with her hands "cooool" she said childishly as she watched [uSER=354]@shortyshot8[/uSER] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at al and Hina and giggled happily before looking back at the fight and jumping out of her seat and jumping up not the rail with her hands "cooool" she said childishly as she watched @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] Al sighed [QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"HEY AKI CAN I JOIN!!!" Thana yelled out to akira from across the arena childishly waving at him like this was a freindly competition [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]
Al smirked "Use me as your tool if you are to battle"

Roman said:
Roman stood their, "Damn it! Why wont you give in already?!" Roman took out a kunai, "Fight me! No powers! Right now!" He shouted. Roman swung the blade at him multiple times, "I ain't giving up yet!!" He shouted.
“ No way, Thana-chan! ”

...♅Akira smirked and replied to Roman, easily dodging the blade's slashes. He then gripped his wrist and held him into the air. He spoke♅...

“ That's not how fights work. Even without powers, I can do these things. You needn't worry. Once I win, you can have the money, as I'm not.. what do you say..? Materialistic..

...♅Akira then spoke as Roman was sent flying into the robot♅...

“ Almighty Push. ”

Tyler teleported in front of you and kissed you deeply. He broke the kiss almost immediately. He was blushing. "Yup, feeling better already." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head.
Nora blinked before blushing. She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head."Yeah... I can here to help you guys. That was my whole point in being here." She said, shifting Thana onto her shoulders.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked before blushing. She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head."Yeah... I can here to help you guys. That was my whole point in being here." She said, shifting Thana onto her shoulders.
Al punched Tyler in the head "IDIOT!!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Han smiles and vanishes with Blair, only to appear in at the arena in the spectators seats, "Roman looks like shit...."
(( Sorry guys, I had some stuff to do ))

Roman nodded, "Remember the plan!" He said to Tyler and Korin, he looked over to Akira, "Are you ready?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan
Blair looks over at Roman and the players still hanging onto Han's.

Thana sat there giggling before she bent down and kissed Tyler's cheek "I want to help too" she said childishly to him as Al was teleported to oblivion before he could punch him

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]"But I dont want to hurt yuki I want her to be happy and with me but...... At the same time I want ansom" she said before crying again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''....but Yuki is Ansom's daughter...is she not? you already have something that's related to Ansom...blood wise and generic..''

*Apple said as she took a bite out of the apple despite that shes a Nasod*

WeirdPrincess said:
Tyler smiled. "Well your all the help I need..." He said. "I mean, my girlfriend isn't even here..." He sighed. "I guess what I'm saying is... I-I like... I... Like peaches!" He said, blushing like crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back