• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as the technique pushed him back two feet. He then spoke to Roman♅...
“ You can't use a technique better than the original. My technique works only with my power type. ”

...♅Akira spun around and extended his arms towards the blades. When the blades hit his arms, they shattered. Akira brought his heel down onto Korin's head. This sent him crashing into the ground and into Roman. Akira brought both of hands together, blue flames engulfed him. At that moment a wooden dragon broke through the ground and arched over him, soon breaking out of the ground once more and going towards Roman and Korin♅...

tumblr_n5n55m7OSv1rr8y8mo1_500_zps0wznjf3p.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Ah shit..." he grabbed Korin by the collar and dodged the dragon, "This is fucking impossible! TYLER OVER HERE!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD If the plan didn't centre around Almighty Push, it would've worked. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Before you even said your post, I was thinking, "A copy is not as powerful as the original." And then you posted and I was like, "Ayyyy......minds in sync.")

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Ryu Daxter. Pleasure to make your acquaintance..." He said, kissing your hand softly.

(Their all mostly at a big battle tournament.)
She pulled her hand away. "Are you trying to flirt with me?" She asked abruptly.

Shira cried more "I-it wasn't that..... I wanted to come back to the school but I only came back to pain and heartbreak" she said through the tears hinting at ansom as she held mitsu and yuki tightly

@Himeragi Seiker

Hina shrugged "why not" she said softly to him

Daniel reaver]Shira cried more "I-it wasn't that..... I wanted to come back to the school but I only came back to pain and heartbreak" she said through the tears hinting at ansom as she held mitsu and yuki tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

''what do you mean?''

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Ah shit..." he grabbed Korin by the collar and dodged the dragon, "This is fucking impossible! TYLER OVER HERE!"
Tyler held his hand in front of the dragon. It stopped. Tyler put his hand on it and the dragon joined their side. "You do know I used to have a pet dragon? My spirit contains a dragon. So therefore, why would this dragon hurt me?" He laughed. "Now go get him!" He said as the dragon leaped back towards Akira.

Daniel reaver]Shira cried more "I-it wasn't that..... I wanted to come back to the school but I only came back to pain and heartbreak" she said through the tears hinting at ansom as she held mitsu and yuki tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Al placed a hand on Hina's mark as they appeared next to Thana

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Before you even said your post, I was thinking, "A copy is not as powerful as the original." And then you posted and I was like, "Ayyyy......minds in sync.")
((( I was gonna make Akira say “ I cannot even stand to look at a counterfeit that a faker has created. You piece of trash. You have nothing real within you. An imitation made by copying people should be turned to junk. ” But that would be too out of place xDD )))

Tyler held his hand in front of the dragon. It stopped. Tyler put his hand on it and the dragon joined their side. "You do know I used to have a pet dragon? My spirit contains a dragon. So therefore, why would this dragon hurt me?" He laughed. "Now go get him!" He said as the dragon leaped back towards Akira.
Roman looked at the dragon, "That's not gonna work!!" He jumped up on top of the dragon and rode it toward Akira with a plan in mind, "Tyler! I need your help!"

Thana was siting there giggling happily "go big brother go" she yelled at roman not noticing Hina or Al there as she called out in her little girl form a massive cotton candy in one hand

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Shira looked down trying to stop crying "a-ansom" she said as she looked at mitsu the cradled her more holding her close with her eyes held shut as she cried [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''Ansom...wish he had a heart sometimes...''

*Yuki said as she held Shira close*

2Q==

Roman said:
At that very moment all the rage and hatred and fury built up inside of Korin he ripped off his mask to show his face bleeding and broken from the attacks,"I HAVE HAD IT!!!"Korin says as his eyes glow red and his mask glows red he instantaneously turns into a gigantic robotic beast with 20 robot minions surrounding him, he cahrges Akira straight into the ground and pounded him so hard he could not get up,"WHAT NOW BITCH!!."Korin yells.

2Q==
2Q==
images

Ansom finished the ice cream and crushed up the cone. He threw the crumbs onto the ground, feeding the nearby birds. Nodding, he stood up and stretched before turning one of the birds into fried chicken and eating it.

Roman said:
Roman looked at the dragon, "That's not gonna work!!" He jumped up on top of the dragon and rode it toward Akira with a plan in mind, "Tyler! I need your help!"
Tyler hopped on next to you. "Talk to me." He said, listening intently.

Ryu smirked. "Maybe... You tell me." He laughed, leaning back in his chair.
Chris rolled her eyes. "Shut it." She said with a small smile.

xoloveox said:
Chris rolled her eyes. "Shut it." She said with a small smile.
Ryu smiled. "Oh but that doesn't sound like ANY fun! Let's play a game!" He said, even more playful than before.

Daniel reaver]Shira cried into yukis shoulder "please take me home" she said into yukis shoulder as mitsu stired slightly fhen woke up and looked at yuki tiredly and yawned [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yes..''

*Yuki then teleported herself, Mitsu, and Shira back to Yuki's room on the bed*

Tyler hopped on next to you. "Talk to me." He said, listening intently.
Roman looked at Tyler, "Our last attack gave me an idea." He pointed at Korin, "He's pissed. Now, follow my league."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana was siting there giggling happily "go big brother go" she yelled at roman not noticing Hina or Al there as she called out in her little girl form a massive cotton candy in one hand
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al poked her in the cheek "Hey there Thana" He said with a grin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back