• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lilianna stood up and ran towards the front row "I want a good view!" She shouted "your in my way!" She said while knocking over a couple people

Toru bolted up and ran after her "no come back the views good enough up there!" She shouted.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood up and looked at Roman. He then spoke♅...
“ Yes, I am. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman made a clone appear behind, Akira to distract him and gave Tyler and Korin the signal, "Akira, look what I learned!" Roman said with a thumbs up, he then used his other arm to push Akira back, using his own move against him, 'Almighty Push'. He then made the portal for Tyler and Korin to use, "GO! DO IT NOW!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler summons his spear. "I've been ready!" He said impatiently. (> :D )
Korin grabs his sythe and robot and activates hoi's projectile ahield, "I am ready", Korin says.

Roman said:
Roman made a clone appear behind, Akira to distract him and gave Tyler and Korin the signal, "Akira, look what I learned!" Roman said with a thumbs up, he then used his other arm to push Akira back, using his own move against him, 'Almighty Push'. He then made the portal for Tyler and Korin to use, "GO! DO IT NOW!"
Tyler slashed deep into Akira, forcing him towards the portal. "To victory!!!" He yelled.

Shira walked for a ways before stoping and lening against a wall and sliding to the floor holding mitsu as close as possible while shrinking of what she had wrote down "did your father even read it" she asked mitsu as she remembered what she wrote "ansom I love you I want to be with you I need you please...... I vet he didn't read it" she said softly as mitsu yawned tiredly and fell asleep in shiras arms again

@AsongOfIceandFire

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler slashed deep into Akira, forcing him towards the portal. "To victory!!!" He yelled.
Korin chucks his bombs at Akira and slashes at his torso sending him flying through the portal.

Ansom whistled as he shook ash from his shoes. "Darn. My new J's are dirty." He sighed and pulled out his wallet. "Now I need to buy another pair." He put his wallet back in his pocket and began to walk to the mall downtown.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina quickly wiped the tear away and kissed Al "you better not" she said to him before kissing him again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as he kissed Hina back "I PROMISE"

"Yuki please take me away from earth.... Take me away from here" she said as she sat there against the wall at the street corner that had emptied out except for her as she cryed holding out mitsu lovingly wishing she had never came back to here

@shortyshot8

Ansom walked out of the mall. He bought a new pair of shoes and appeared back in the school courtyard. An ice cream cone appeared in his hands and he began to lick it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yuki please take me away from earth.... Take me away from here" she said as she sat there against the wall at the street corner that had emptied out except for her as she cryed holding out mitsu lovingly wishing she had never came back to here
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled "Have you seen Thana?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yuki please take me away from earth.... Take me away from here" she said as she sat there against the wall at the street corner that had emptied out except for her as she cryed holding out mitsu lovingly wishing she had never came back to here
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki turned to a corner undamaged by the demon which she killed. She then saw Shira and walked up to her and placed her hand on her cheek*

''Shira? what-whats going on?''

Shira looked up at yuki then grabed her and pulled her Down hugginf her tightly not able to say a word at the moment as she held onto both of them mitsu sleeping soundly as Shira held yuki tightly

@Himeragi Seiker

...♅Akira smirked as the technique pushed him back two feet. He then spoke to Roman♅...

“ You can't use a technique better than the original. My technique works only with my power type. ”

...♅Akira spun around and extended his arms towards the blades. When the blades hit his arms, they shattered. Akira brought his heel down onto Korin's head. This sent him crashing into the ground and into Roman. Akira brought both of hands together, blue flames engulfed him. At that moment a wooden dragon broke through the ground and arched over him, soon breaking out of the ground once more and going towards Roman and Korin♅...

tumblr_n5n55m7OSv1rr8y8mo1_500_zps0wznjf3p.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as the technique pushed him back two feet. He then spoke to Roman♅...
“ You can't use a technique better than the original. My technique works only with my power type. ”

...♅Akira spun around and extended his arms towards the blades. When the blades hit his arms, they shattered. Akira brought his heel down onto Korin's head. This sent him crashing into the ground and into Roman. Akira brought both of hands together, blue flames engulfed him. At that moment a wooden dragon broke through the ground and arched over him, soon breaking out of the ground once more and going towards Roman and Korin♅...

tumblr_n5n55m7OSv1rr8y8mo1_500_zps0wznjf3p.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Oh right. 0%)

Daniel reaver]Shira looked up at yuki then grabed her and pulled her Down hugginf her tightly not able to say a word at the moment as she held onto both of them mitsu sleeping soundly as Shira held yuki tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then hugs Shira back as she smiled and kissed her forehead*

''i said i'd be fine...i even promised you that''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina shook her head "no but I heard she was with one of her old freinds" she said to Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Shall we pay them a visit?" He said with a smirk

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Oh right. 0%)
((( xD If the plan didn't centre around Almighty Push, it would've worked. After all, Akira wants to make the fight enjoyable to the audience. A one sided fight wouldn't be fun, so Akira's dialled back most of his powers. Hence why he isn't teleporting. )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back