• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Baby what's wrong" Hina asked again pulling him into the hug more as she kissed his four head and looked around for any one that could have caused this
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al began to laugh "Why? Why is it so funny?" He said while still laughing

Mitsu giggled at her father and blabed at him as if trying to tell him to stay as Shira stood there still trying to think 'yuki... Ansom..... Yuki' she thought trying to deside

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled at her father and blabed at him as if trying to tell him to stay as Shira stood there still trying to think 'yuki... Ansom..... Yuki' she thought
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom laughed. "Learn to talk, child. I do not speak baby." He put his hand to his chin. "Well, actually.....I do. I just choose to ignore it." He nodded and looked at Shira. "Well....if it is such a hard choice.....I will take my option off the table." He shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it would be easier if you only had to choose between Yuki and nobody."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Baby your scaring me" Hina said as she lifted his head to look into his eyes
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al stopped laughing "Come on let's go home" He said happily

"That doesn't help when I love you" she said softly 'please ansom stay with me i need both of you' she thought forgetting he was reading her mind 'please my love hold me close and never let me go but also let me see yuki' she thought not having the will to try to use her words like she tryed last time as mitsu blabed objectively to ansom even though she was just randomly blaming leaning against Shira comfortingly

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina nodded as they appeared in there bed al still in her arms as she held him comfortingly

@shortyshot8

RPLoverRP said:
"Yea..." Blair takes his hand and cuddles up against him.
Han smiles and vanishes with Blair, only to appear in at the arena in the spectators seats, "Roman looks like shit...."

(( Sorry guys, I had some stuff to do ))

Roman nodded, "Remember the plan!" He said to Tyler and Korin, he looked over to Akira, "Are you ready?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan

Thana sat there watching the battle as her legs kicked back and forth under the seat as she watched not being able to touch the floor while siting "come on big brother!!" She yelled to roman

@Roman

Roman said:
Han smiles and vanishes with Blair, only to appear in at the arena in the spectators seats, "Roman looks like shit...."

Roman nodded, "Remember the plan!" He said to Tyler and Korin, he looked over to Akira, "Are you ready?"

"Yep we are ready".

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That doesn't help when I love you" she said softly 'please ansom stay with me i need both of you' she thought forgetting he was reading her mind 'please my love hold me close and never let me go but also let me see yuki' she thought not having the will to try to use her words like she tryed last time as mitsu blabed objectively to ansom even though she was just randomly blaming leaning against Shira comfortingly
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"No." Ansom said. "I will not be part of a group relationship." He nodded. "If you have a problem with that...." A tiny cardboard box appeared on the ground. ".....write a letter and place it in the complaint box." He chuckled.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That doesn't help when I love you" she said softly 'please ansom stay with me i need both of you' she thought forgetting he was reading her mind 'please my love hold me close and never let me go but also let me see yuki' she thought not having the will to try to use her words like she tryed last time as mitsu blabed objectively to ansom even though she was just randomly blaming leaning against Shira comfortingly
@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina nodded as they appeared in there bed al still in her arms as she held him comfortingly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al held her close "Be with me forever please" He said thinking of being alone

Shira pulled out a peice of paper and pen and wrote on it then droped it into the box and started walking away with mitsu again her head still down as she tried to stop crying as mitsu watched ansom waiting for him to do some thing

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:

...♅Akira stood up and looked at Roman. He then spoke♅...

“ Yes, I am. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina nodded "I shall be with you for all eternity" she said still worried about what happened to Al
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al smiled as a tear of blood fell from his eye

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira pulled out a peice of paper and pen and wrote on it then droped it into the box and started walking away with mitsu again her head still down as she tried to stop crying
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom frowned. "Wow....she actually did it." He picked up the letter and it burned to ash. "She actually thought I was serious." He shrugged. "I guess she has no idea what love is. Two partners? How is that love?" He shook his head. "Succubi...." He rolled his eyes.

Roman said:

Tyler summons his spear. "I've been ready!" He said impatiently. ( xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back