• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just lauphed a pained lauph as she slowly stood up still looking down as tears streamed from her cheeks "why would either of you care besides Al you did just say I sleep with every thing under the sun and you did say you never wanted to be with me that day ansom" she said through the tears as she wimpered mitsu staring at ansom as Shira slowly started to walk away trying to muffle her crys
@AsongOfIceandFire @shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sat down at a tree "Please get here.....Hina" He said sadly

"I suppose I should start acting like a little girl as well..." she said. "Hold me!" She said as childishly as she could

"This is gonna be fun, my first sister" she smiled.

...♅Akira remained sat on the ground, soon he looked up at his opponents and spoke. The gentle breeze made his hair sway lightly♅...

“ Are you done planning? ”

tumblr_n5mqt065cV1rur0zxo1_500_zpssy6n9zb7.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained sat on the ground, soon he looked up at his opponents and spoke♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled at you. "Were ready!" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira remained sat on the ground, soon he looked up at his opponents and spoke. The gentle breeze made his hair sway lightly♅...

[/QUOTE]
"Are you guys ready,Roman,Tyler".

Shira stoped and cryed more still cradling mitsu "how can you do this to me. Screw with me like this when you know no matter how much I want to hate you...I cant" she said through the tears as she brought mitsu close to her face and kissed her as she lauphed and put her hands to shiras face

@AsongOfIceandFire

--------------------

Hina appeared in front of Al and smiled "you called baby" she said before frowning and siting down next to him

@shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(TBH....you guys should have made the plan in PM. It would catch Akira off his feet.)
((( I didn't read any of it. I didn't see anything until I got the notification that I was tagged. Meaning I skipped those pages. )))

LunaCrosby said:
"I suppose I should start acting like a little girl as well..." she said. "Hold me!" She said as childishly as she could

"This is gonna be fun, my first sister" she smiled.
Dex laughs. "Heh heh, I guess I should go, looks like the battle is about to end." He said, getting up and waving goodbye. He then walked away.

PrarieMan said:
"Are you guys ready,Roman,Tyler".
Tyler nodded.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stoped and cryed more still cradling mitsu "how can you do this to me. Screw with me like this when you know no matter how much I want to hate you...I cant" she said through the tears as she brought mitsu close to her face and kissed her as she lauphed and put her hands to shiras face
@AsongOfIceandFire

--------------------

Hina appeared in front of Al and smiled "you called baby" she said before frowning and siting down next to him

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Ansom shrugged. "I can do anything." He gave a slight smile and looked over at Mitsu. "She's cute." He nodded. "She must get that from her mom." He began to walk away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira stoped and cryed more still cradling mitsu "how can you do this to me. Screw with me like this when you know no matter how much I want to hate you...I cant" she said through the tears as she brought mitsu close to her face and kissed her as she lauphed and put her hands to shiras face
@AsongOfIceandFire

--------------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
A tear slid down his face "Do you hate me? Or are those Monsters just mean" He sai looking at Shira

Shira just stood there her head down as she still cried 'please.... Don't leave me again' she thought wanting him to come back but at the same time wanting him to leave she couldn't deside what she wanted more

@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina looked at Al wirriedly "baby what's wrong" she asked him as she pulled him into her and hugged him comfortingly

@shortyshot8

They both waved goodbye.

"I'm actually not a cat.. I really am your sister just being a cat would give less away" she whispered to Toru

"So your just as power full as me?" She whispered to her

"Yes but your stronger out of us"

((Hey you do all that in character sign up if you want to make a character and you must follow the character skeleton on the the top of character sign up))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stood there her head down as she still cried 'please.... Don't leave me again' she thought wanting him to come back but at the same time wanting him to leave she couldn't deside what she wanted more
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom stopped walking and chuckled. "Your mind is like a battlefield. So much chaos. So much contradiction. Should I stay, should I go?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Yuki? Or Ansom?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just stood there her head down as she still cried 'please.... Don't leave me again' she thought wanting him to come back but at the same time wanting him to leave she couldn't deside what she wanted more
@AsongOfIceandFire

Hina looked at Al wirriedly "baby what's wrong" she asked him as she pulled him into her and hugged him comfortingly

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Another tear slid down his face "Why? Why does it hurt so much"

"You aren't helping" she said to him as she stood there mitsus eye going back to its golden state as she squealed as if trying to get ansom to stay with her mother while Shira tryed to deside

@AsongOfIceandFire

"Baby what's wrong" Hina asked again pulling him into the hug more as she kissed his four head and looked around for any one that could have caused this

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You aren't helping" she said to him as she stood there mitsus eye going back to its golden state as she squealed as if trying to get ansom to stay with her mother
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"I am not the helping type." Ansom admitted. He looked at Mitsu and began to play Peek-A-Boo with the child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back