• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

The aurora stopped since everyone stopped using their magic and she woke up "this body's gonna take getting used to" she sighed and stood up. She hovered in the air slightly "yeah uhm Akira I'm pretty sure you were just robbed" she shouted when the hooded figure dissapeared.

Daniel reaver]Shira wraped her arms around yukis neck and continued to kiss her happy she remembered her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then moved her hands to Shira's waist as she kissed Shira more deeply*

PrarieMan said:
"Roman, Roman is that you,"Korin says in a raspy voice,"Oh my god my mask wheres my mask.
Tyler walked in with it. He was still pretty beat up from the fight. "Don't worry, I managed to grab it..." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry we lost..." He frowned. "Me and William didn't mean to let you guys down..."

PrarieMan said:
"Roman, Roman is that you,"Korin says in a raspy voice,"Oh my god my mask wheres my mask.
"Korin? I thought you died in the arena!" Roman sighed, "At least your alive. I hope Akira stops by, I have something to tell him."

*Himeragi then took off her hood and mask and looks at the box she stole from Akira. She was on the roof of a very tall building*

"now what..."

@Fukushima Akira

...♅Akira appeared beside Himeragi and grabbed the box off her. He then walked towards the room all of his opponents were in. He walked up to Roman, who seemed to be awake. He held out the box and spoke, a smile appearing on his face♅...

“ As I said before, I have no interest in money. Take it and divide it between the four of you. ”

madara_smile_by_kurinka206693-d70s18p.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler walked in with it. He was still pretty beat up from the fight. "Don't worry, I managed to grab it..." He laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry we lost..." He frowned. "Me and William didn't mean to let you guys down..."
"Good to see you, Tyler and it's not your fault. It's mine, as team leader I should have been stronger. I'm sorry." Roman said looking at Tyler.

kakashi_in_hospital_by_Darrajunior.png

Roman said:
"Korin? I thought you died in the arena!" Roman sighed, "At least your alive. I hope Akira stops by, I have something to tell him."
"Hey Tyler and Roman, Tyler thanks for my mask, and Tyler go into my bag and grab some health potions we need something to take the load off, and were is Nora i need to talk to her."

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled happily as har pulled awa and hugged yuki tightly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"let's go back home"

Roman said:
"Good to see you, Tyler and it's not your fault. It's mine, as team leader I should have been stronger. I'm sorry." Roman said looking at Tyler.
Tyler shook his head. "You did just fine..." He said. He went home with his share of the prize money.

(I gotta go guys, night.)

Roman said:
((( Akira's in the room as well, look at my last post xDD )))

Roman said:
William ighed "Will you all shut up? He is stronger than some Gods so Ithink we did good"

Daniel reaver]Thana appeared in romans lap nuzzling his chest happily "hi big brother" she said childishly as she sat there nuzzling his chest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman smiled, "Hey Thana. I'm glad to see you, it must be a pain to see me like this, huh?"

Toru woke up when the aurora stopped, she felt exhausted and stumbled a bit before hovering. She watched a figure try to steal the box but Akira stole it back causing her to laugh quietly.

Lumina said:
Elyse thought for a moment, then explained someone that looked like this:
anime_girl_render__3_by_xnekomoo-d592714.png
Kili nodded, and stood up.

"Alright. Lets see if this works..." he said, focusing his magic energy into a circle around her body. After a few moments, the light of the circle became so bright he couldn't see her anymore. When the light finally dispersed, he looked up to find that Elyse looked like this...

Thana giggled "no it just means I get to tend to my big brother" she said childishly as a small med kit appeared in her hands and she giggled as she opened it

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira appeared beside Himeragi and grabbed the box off her. He then walked towards the room all of his opponents were in. He walked up to Roman, who seemed to be awake. He held out the box and spoke, a smile appearing on his face♅...
“ As I said before, I have no interest in money. Take it and divide it between the four of you. ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then looked at her hands now empty*

"dammit....I wanted to buy something with that..."

*She then teleported in her dorm*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked at Akira, "Before you go, I wanted to say, thanks. Thanks for the match and thanks for being my opponent." Roman held out a hand, "Friends?"

Roman said:
Roman looked at Akira, "Before you go, I wanted to say, thanks. Thanks for the match and thanks for being my opponent." Roman held out a hand, "Friends?"
William took a few steps before falling down out cold

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily before kissing yuki one more time then grabing he hand "I love you" she wispered to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
"I love u so much Shira..."

*She then teleported herself and Shira back to Yuki's room*

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "no it just means I get to tend to my big brother" she said childishly as a small med kit appeared in her hands and she giggled as she opened it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman laughed a little, "You plan on playing nurse for me? How sweet of you. I know I promised to play with you after all this, but I'm all beat up right now..."

shortyshot8 said:
William took a few steps before falling down out cold
Roman looked at William, "Hey! We need a doctor in here!" He shouted to a nurse in the hallway, "I don't know what happened. He just dropped..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back