• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira soon rubbed his head♅...

“ Okay, I guess that's understandable. ”

...♅Akira then turned to Roman as he spoke. He replied as he changed into his original form♅...

“ Dinner? Oh~ You two got something going on? ”

------------------

...☬Ariadne then walked through the door and spoke, raising her arms. She held an empty pudding container. She spoke to Akira as she waved the lid☬...

“ You ate my pudding, didn't you? ”

tumblr_mb2w7mhT4q1qcp905o1_500_zps0qlip6ec.gif

...♅Akira looked at Ariadne walk in and looked away as she waved the lid and spoke. He replied♅...

“ I was hungry. Plus you'll get fat if you keep eating those everyday, mother.. ”

hiiro-no-kakera-episode-11-picture-15_zps00541652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat back down in the chair and looked up at the ceiling in thought. A puff of smoke surrounded her and changed her back to her normal form. Tugging on the bunny ears and laughed a little. It reminded her of the time when her mother use to dress them up as bunnies and they would just hop around.
View attachment 123479
William looked at the girl "Am Idead?"

Toru went to where the injured were held and walked inside, no one can blame her for wanting to see if everyone was okay after she watched then get smacked around like puppets.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana sighed as the blood of William slowly slid back to him as he had been givin his life back before she kept nuzzling romans neck "oh oh bowling!!!" Thana suggested
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Roman heard his stomach growl, "Maybe we should eat too." He added putting a hand to his stomach.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at the girl "Am Idead?"
Nora whipped her head towards him and shook her head."I don't think so. We're still in the hospital room with Korin and Roman. Why?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora whipped her head towards him and shook her head."I don't think so. We're still in the hospital room with Korin and Roman. Why?"
William stood up "Then why are dressed like that ?"

...☬Ariadne pouted as she continued looking at Akira in silence☬...

“ I won't get fat.. ”

pimpinChris4_zpsprwm54es.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
William stood up "Then why are dressed like that ?"
"This is just how I'm dressed. Do you want me to change, because I can if you want." Nora said, grabbing the edge of her long shirt.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira soon rubbed his head♅...

“ Okay, I guess that's understandable. ”

...♅Akira then turned to Roman as he spoke. He replied as he changed into his original form♅...

“ Dinner? Oh~ You two got something going on? ”

------------------

...☬Ariadne then walked through the door and spoke, raising her arms. She held an empty pudding container. She spoke to Akira as she waved the lid☬...

“ You ate my pudding, didn't you? ”

tumblr_mb2w7mhT4q1qcp905o1_500_zps0qlip6ec.gif

...♅Akira looked at Ariadne walk in and looked away as she waved the lid and spoke. He replied♅...

“ I was hungry. Plus you'll get fat if you keep eating those everyday, mother.. ”

hiiro-no-kakera-episode-11-picture-15_zps00541652.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "No. We're just friends. I am considered her brother at times though." He said smiling. When Akira's mother walked in he waved and said hello.

WeirdPrincess said:
"This is just how I'm dressed. Do you want me to change, because I can if you want." Nora said, grabbing the edge of her long shirt.
William blushed "Th-Thats not needed....." He said while still blushing

Shiroe Kurona]Tim opened the hospital door and stared at everyone with wide eyes open [I]This is freakin awkward!!Tim thoughT[/I][I] [/I][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] @Daniel reaver @Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess @And everyone in the hospital
Roman waved to Tim, "Ah, welcome to our lively room!" Roman said standing up. "I'm Roman."

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed "Th-Thats not needed....." He said while still blushing
Nora laughed and released her shirt."Okay then. I'll stay dressed like this then." She said with a smirk.

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded "If a man gets near her they are going to die" she said as she brushed mitsus hair from her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

Thana giggled "then bowling" she said determined to go "AKI come too" she said to akira

@Fukushima Akira @Roman
*Yuki nodded*

''yeah...''

Daniel reaver]"Heyy big sis in here too" Thana wined as she jumped off of roman and ran over to akira grabing one of his hands with both of hers "come bowling with us" she said to him as she stared up at him giving him puppy eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

@WeirdPrincess
"I'll come bowling too! That sounds like a lot of fun!" Nora said with a smile.

...♅Akira sighed and spoke♅...

“ Can't you wait for me back home..? ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

...☬Ariadne pointed her finger at Akira and spoke, tilting her head to the side☬...

“ F-fine, but you owe me a pudding.. ”

tumblr_mxen0hZQcZ1rcjd58o1_500_zpska0jbiyg.gif

...☬She then vanished☬...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back