• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PrarieMan said:
((Hey how do you change you profile name))
It's complicated, all I remember is digging through the settings for my account. ))

Roman said:
Roman walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl full of candy, "You want this?" Roman smiles, "You can only have one for now."
(( My last post for tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow. G'night! ))

@Daniel reaver
Thana wined but gladly took one peice and ate it with a happy look on her face as she did

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana wined but gladly took one peice and ate it with a happy look on her face as she did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(MY GOD HE'S HOME!!!)

Daniel reaver]Thana wined but gladly took one peice and ate it with a happy look on her face as she did @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16431-prarieman/ said:

Daniel reaver]Thana wined but gladly took one peice and ate it with a happy look on her face as she did [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(wasnt i supposed to interact with thana)

(Didn't they finish eating then go there separate ways?)

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'm gonna go train for my fight tomorrow. You can tag along if you want." Roman slipped on his vest and remembered the headset. He slipped it on and spoke into it, "Tyler? Korin? Nora? Anyone there?"
@TheRebelliousDragon@PrarieMan @WeirdPrincess
Thana giggled happily and grabed one of romans hands and looked up at him with a cute smile "I'm ready big brother" she said inpcently to him

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
(MY GOD HE'S HOME!!!)
(I've beem home since last night)

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'm gonna go train for my fight tomorrow. You can tag along if you want." Roman slipped on his vest and remembered the headset. He slipped it on and spoke into it, "Tyler? Korin? Nora? Anyone there?"
@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan @WeirdPrincess
"Yep Korin here," Korin says surprised.

Roman said:
@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan @WeirdPrincess
Tyler picked up. "Yeah... Working on something."

Nora sat up alarmed and sighed,"Yeah I'm here. What's up?"

Roman said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
@PrarieMan @WeirdPrincess

PrarieMan said:
"Yep Korin here," Korin says surprised.
Roman nodded, "Cool. Hey meet me at the training grounds."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler picked up. "Yeah... Working on something."
"Oh dude that sucks. I wanted us all to train, but I guess since your busy it doesn't apply to you at the moment." Roman said

@Roman[/URL]

(I've beem home since last night)
Roman smiled, "Alright lets go." Roman held Thana's hand and headed out the door.

( The headsets they were given by Korin were never given back. Also, they have a fight coming up, so I doubt they'd go there separate ways.)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sat up alarmed and sighed,"Yeah I'm here. What's up?"
Roman was surprised Nora was still there, "Korin and I are gonna go train, wanna come?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back