• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Val turned his whole body into nothing but air, using it to run away from Jay. "That guy is annoying, why won't he leave me alone?" He growled as he appeared outside the school.

PrarieMan said:
((Night dude see you tomorrow what time do you think you will be on))
(I'm on)

As the announcer called for the third round. Tyler looked up and smiled. "Don't worry guys! I'll win for sure!" He exclaimed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'm on)

As the announcer called for the third round. Tyler looked up and smiled. "Don't worry guys! I'll win for sure!" He exclaimed.
(( None of us are there. :l ))

Roman said:
(( None of us are there. :l ))
(Dang it, guess I'll have Tyler out training by himself xD )

Tyler stood in a jungle clearing once more. "Ok, lets give it another go..." He huffed. A light burst forth from his chest.

(You can try and find him again... But that would ruin the plot xD )

(Dang it, guess I'll have Tyler out training by himself xD )

Tyler stood in a jungle clearing once more. "Ok, lets give it another go..." He huffed. A light burst forth from his chest.

(You can try and find him again... But that would ruin the plot xD )
(( I have something planned, I am the team leader, remember? I have to wait for Korin and Nora. ))

Tyler sighed and wiped his forehead with a towel. He was sweating like a dog. "Man that puts a lot of stress on my system..." He sighs. "Looks like Sena and Amara were too busy to come and watch. Their probably out fighting demons or aliens right now." He laughed.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] hey whats going on?!)
(( My character, Roman and his friends Ty and Korin get to have a fight against Akira for winning a tournament, if that's what you're asking. ))

Roman said:
(( My character, Roman and his friends Ty and Korin get to have a fight against Akira for winning a tournament, if that's what you're asking. ))
(Oh wait we already won? It felt like 2 rounds long...)

(Huh... Cool, I just hope Tyler doesn't have to fight Akira on his own xD )

(*3 hours later >_<*)
xD I'm playing video games, so I will be less active til' we start up again. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back