• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

tumblr_mvyn47YAhb1sjxjt0o1_500.gif

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I'm gonna go train for my fight tomorrow. You can tag along if you want." Roman slipped on his vest and remembered the headset. He slipped it on and spoke into it, "Tyler? Korin? Nora? Anyone there?"
@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan @WeirdPrincess
"Korin here I'm working on a gun its more like a lazer rifle and also like a melee weapon," Korin said.

Last edited by a moderator:
(No no no that was to shiroe Kurona Thana had been eating with him before she came to roman)

Thana happily hummed as she walked next to him a look of pure happiness on her face as she slightly swung her and romans arms back and forth

@Roman

A pillar of light erupted from the clearing. A large metal warrior stood in the middle:

.resized_450x450_Junk_Destroyer.jpg

"Heh... I'm getting better and better each time!" Tyler laughed.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Cool. Hey meet me at the training grounds."
"Oh dude that sucks. I wanted us all to train, but I guess since your busy it doesn't apply to you at the moment." Roman said

Roman smiled, "Alright lets go." Roman held Thana's hand and headed out the door.

( The headsets they were given by Korin were never given back. Also, they have a fight coming up, so I doubt they'd go there separate ways.)

Roman was surprised Nora was still there, "Korin and I are gonna go train, wanna come?"
Nora nodded before she realized he couldn't see her,"Yeah I'll come. I'll meet you in a bit."

Tyler pulled out both of his new huge shiny swords. "LETS SEE HOW THIS BABY HANDLES!" He said, slashing through a clump of trees.

PrarieMan said:
"Korin here I'm working on a gun its more like a lazer rifle and also like a melee weapon," Korin said.
Roman laughed, "That sounds awesome." His laughter died down slowly, "Plan on using it if you fight?"

Daniel reaver](No no no that was to shiroe Kurona Thana had been eating with him before she came to roman) Thana happily hummed as she walked next to him a look of pure happiness on her face as she slightly swung her and romans arms back and forth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Where almost there." Roman said as Thana swung his and her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded before she realized he couldn't see her,"Yeah I'll come. I'll meet you in a bit."
Roman spoke again, "Alright, it might just be me, Korin said he's working on some stuff right now and Tyler, is busy..."

Thana smiled more then let go of romans hand and ran around him childishly as he walked lauphing as she did "will you play with me after wards" she asked him as she ran her arms out streched to the sides and a little ways back like she was pretending to be an airplane

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "That sounds awesome." His laughter died down slowly, "Plan on using it if you fight?"

Roman spoke again, "Alright, it might just be me, Korin said he's working on some stuff right now and Tyler, is busy..."
Tyler got back on the headset. "I'm ready!" He said happily.

Roman said:

" Hey guys I'm finished with it I'm coming right now I want to test this thing out,"Korin says.

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled more then let go of romans hand and ran around him childishly as he walked lauphing as she did "will you play with me after wards" she asked him as she ran her arms out streched to the sides and a little ways back like she was pretending to be an airplane [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yep! I sure will!" He gave her a thumbs up and slid down his mask, revealing his face. "....It's a- Oh Tyler! Head over to the training area." Roman smiled at Thana, "Where here." Roman then heard Korin, "Alright head on over!"

Daniel reaver](No no no that was to shiroe Kurona Thana had been eating with him before she came to roman) Thana happily hummed as she walked next to him a look of pure happiness on her face as she slightly swung her and romans arms back and forth [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(Really i didnt know that sorry)Tim stood there leaning on a tree Why!!Tim shouted Why did this happen?!Tim shouted angrily He.......Was m...m..y freakin brother and i killed him Tim stood there in silence

(Hey guys can Tim come with you to the tournament to see who wins?)

Roman said:

"That's fine. I'll come either way." Nora said as she quickly did everything she needed to do before leaving her house.

Roman said:
"Yep! I sure will!" He gave her a thumbs up and slid down his mask, revealing his face. "....It's a- Oh Tyler! Head over to the training area." Roman smiled at Thana, "Where here." Roman then heard Korin, "Alright head on over!"
Korin sprints over to the training area were he finds Roman and little Thana," Hey guys wanna see my new weapon,(Korin pulls out of his shieth on his back a long sythe),this thing can also turn into a rifle its sick."

Daniel reaver]Thana gasped childishly and ran over to look at the schythe "can I see it" she asked him excitedly as she stared at it awe in her eyes [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16431-prarieman/ said:
@PrarieMan[/URL]
"Wanna give it a swing you are death and all." Korin says joking.

@Roman[/URL]
PrarieMan said:
Korin sprints over to the training area were he finds Roman and little Than a," Hey guys wanna see my new weapon,(Korin pulls out of his shieth on his back a long sythe),this thing can also turn into a rifle its sick."
WeirdPrincess said:
"That's fine. I'll come either way." Nora said as she quickly did everything she needed to do before leaving her house.
"Alright everyone! Lets wait for Nora!" Roman said as he walked back and forth impatiently.

Roman said:
(( Sure, if he's willing, he can even train with us.))
"Alright everyone! Lets wait for Nora!" Roman said as he walked back and forth impatiently.
Tyler looked straight at you. "I've been working on something, wanna see it?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler looked straight at you. "I've been working on something, wanna see it?" He asked.
Roman stopped pacing and looked at Tyler, "Huh? Something new?" He asked curiously. Roman walked over to Tyler, "Show me..."

Roman said:
(( Sure, if he's willing, he can even train with us.))
(Sounds good i would love to beat akira so how do i meet you guys)

Nora walks over to the training area and yawns. She's still tired from being up so late and watching her favorite show, Bleach. She tiredly rubbed her eyes as she met up with the other guys. "Hey.."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Sounds good i would love to beat akira so how do i meet you guys)

[/QUOTE]
(( He could just wander about and see us. Or Thana. ))

Kakashi_thumbs_up.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora walks over to the training area and yawns. She's still tired from being up so late and watching her favorite show, Bleach. She tiredly rubbed her eyes as she met up with the other guys. "Hey.."
Roman smiled "Hey. Wake up buddy!" Roman said giving Nora a thumbs up.

Roman said:
(( He could just wander about and see us. Or Thana. ))

Kakashi_thumbs_up.jpg

Roman smiled "Hey. Wake up buddy!" Roman said giving Nora a thumbs up.
Nora giggled and ran a hand through her hair,"I think you just woke me up enough. I can always count on you." She said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back