• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Thana giggled happily "weeeeeeee" she said as she was lifted onto his shoulders then nodded and pointed straight forwards with one hand "goooooo" she said playfully

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled happily "weeeeeeee" she said as she was lifted onto his shoulders then nodded and pointed straight forwards with one hand "goooooo" she said playfully [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman waved to Nora and Korin, "I will see you guys tomorrow for the fight." He says as he heads to the exit. "I hope we win the money tomorrow..."

(( I swear I forget Roman comes from a wealthy family sometimes... ))

Daniel reaver]"Why do you need money big brother" Thana asked as she bent over his head so she could see his face as she looked at him curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman smiled, "We could do all kinds of good things with the money. Charity, the homeless, orphanages." He explained.

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled "could we buy souls?" She asked him as she leaned back up holding onto his four head as he walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman laughed, "That's if the prize is in Death Bucks." He said with a small chuckle, he pulled out his key when they made it to his dorm, "Home sweet home..."

Thana giggled happily then swung down from romans shoulders and ran in "yayyyy!!" She said as she giggled and ran around a little before looking at roman "big brother do you have any candy?" She asked as she ran into the kitchen and looked for a way to get to the upper cabinets

@Roman

Roman walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl full of candy, "You want this?" Roman smiles, "You can only have one for now."

(( My last post for tonight. I'll see you guys tomorrow. G'night! ))

@Daniel reaver

...♅Akira finished his food and took it outside, placing the empty containers into the trash can. He then returned to his apartment and closed the door, locking it. He went to the bathroom for a few minutes to use the toilet, then returned to the main room. He got undressed to his boxers and went into his bed, soon closing his eyes. He fell asleep♅...

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled as she sat down on he opposite side of him and looked out the window with a small smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
(yeah,you are back) Shiroe looked at Thana and said So what do you want to eat?

(heeyeyeyeyeyedad you cant do that))))asdkj

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright, we'll check it out after lunch''

''ah...thanks...but im bored of killing demons...trying to look into more...personal interests i guess...''

[/QUOTE]
She stretches "so, do you know any of the contestants? Who will you be routing for?"

Lumina said:
"K-kili... what's..."

Elyse was confused by the situation. What even was this room. What was he doing? She looked up at him, a blush finding her cheeks for what felt like the millionth time today.

@Kalin Scarlet
Kili stepped away, moving to the side to show Elyse a massive bedroom. The mattress took up most of the back, with a large decorative frame. At their feet, was a carpet of crimson red.

"This is my room. Sorry if its not spacious enough. The bed refuses to shrink." Kili said with a laugh.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she layed down with mitsu right next to her then layed on her side holding mitsu as close as possible in a loving and protective way before she slowly raised her head and looked at yuki happiness filling her eyes as her tail came out and gently wraped around mitsu's in a motherly way [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki sat next to them smiling on the edge of the bed*

Nonalaka said:
She stretches "so, do you know any of the contestants? Who will you be routing for?"
''i dunno...but i think i just heard Shira's baby is born''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki sat next to them smiling on the edge of the bed*

''i dunno...but i think i just heard Shira's baby is born''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh wow, really?!" She clapped her hands together "That's so cute!!!"

Nonalaka said:
"Oh wow, really?!" She clapped her hands together "That's so cute!!!"
''yeah...i guess another mouth to feed in the household. hmmm...lets change it up a bit actually''

*Natsuru said as he stood up from his chair with a grin*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah...i guess another mouth to feed in the household. hmmm...lets change it up a bit actually''
*Natsuru said as he stood up from his chair with a grin*

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked at him puzzled "let's change it up?" She tilted her head "what do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...close your eyes for a bit''

[/QUOTE]
She raised a brow at him "....okay?" She then proceeded to close her eyes

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru then raises hand and the house changes into a mansion in 10 seconds*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] ''you can open your eyes now''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.mycandylove.com/forum/t63342 said:
Screen+shot+2013-09-21+at+10.59.09+PM.png
[/URL]

@Daniel reaver
Amara opened her eyes as she looked around "w-what the-" she began pacing around, looking at everything, she thought it was a different house at first, but the view was the same outside. "T-This is crazy! Wow.."

Nonalaka said:
Amara opened her eyes as she looked around "w-what the-" she began pacing around, looking at everything, she thought it was a different house at first, but the view was the same outside. "T-This is crazy! Wow.."
*Natsuru then whispered while making Jazz Hands*

''magic~''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then whispered while making Jazz Hands*
''magic~''

[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed at him "it really is impressive though!" She replied as she looked out the window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back