• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i-its not that your boring...and i dunno what movie to watch really...''

[/QUOTE]
"Well then how can you get bored so quickly?" She replied, standing up from the couch before looking through a stack of DVDs, "...well what kind of genre are you in the mood for then?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](Actually, it was because people did too much stuff /before/ they decided to FTB. Like...not even going to describe it. Point is, they have no issue with FTB. Just the sexual content)

[/QUOTE]
(( Makes sense... For some reason I feel like I know EXACTLY who it was. ))

Nonalaka said:
"Well then how can you get bored so quickly?" She replied, standing up from the couch before looking through a stack of DVDs, "...well what kind of genre are you in the mood for then?"
''hmm...horror i guess...havent seen anything scary in a while''

*Natsuru said as layed down on the couch leaving some space for Amara grinning a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmm...horror i guess...havent seen anything scary in a while''
*Natsuru said as layed down on the couch leaving some space for Amara grinning a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"O-oh, horror r-right...." She laughed nervously "perfect...uhm....any suggestions? I-im not well up on those..."

Roman said:
(( Makes sense... For some reason I feel like I know EXACTLY who it was. ))
(I'm not going to play the blame game. It happened, its a shame, too bad, move on.)

Nonalaka said:
"O-oh, horror r-right...." She laughed nervously "perfect...uhm....any suggestions? I-im not well up on those..."
''hm...im sure there was a movie called...creepy pasta in there...i still need to watch that one''

*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

RPLoverRP said:
"Nothing... Just promise that you'll come check up on me in the morning... Ok Han's?" Blair tugged on his shirt abit pouting, "Please?"
Han smiled, "I promise, that's if Roman doesn't keep me up all-night." Han hugged Blair and started to walk away, "See you tomorrow." He sniffed the air a few times, "Roman, you smell!"

Roman laughed, "Pretty good ri- Holy crap! I almost killed myself!"

"With what? Your pits?!" Han asked. He turned around and smiled at, Blair, "In the morning."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I'm not going to play the blame game. It happened, its a shame, too bad, move on.)

[/QUOTE]
((( One person ruined it for all, so it's prefectly acceptable for people to get 'hung up' on it. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...im sure there was a movie called...creepy pasta in there...i still need to watch that one''
*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like an odd name...." she muttered quietly as she sat on her knees looking through the DVD boxes before finding it band slowly pitting it into the DVD player.

Nonalaka said:
"Sounds like an odd name...." she muttered quietly as she sat on her knees looking through the DVD boxes before finding it band slowly pitting it into the DVD player.
*Natsuru then looks at the TV and sees Amara being too close to it*

''thats a bad spot to be in right no-''

*Natsuru cuts himself off as a flash of a scary photo shows up on the screen along with a short animatronic scream*

''nevermind haha''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru then looks at the TV and sees Amara being too close to it*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] ''thats a bad spot to be in right no-''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru cuts himself off as a flash of a scary photo shows up on the screen along with a short animatronic scream*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] ''nevermind haha''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][URL="http://nenebubbleelover.deviantart.com/art/Im-watching-you-FNAF-springtrap-kinda-humanized-522099348 said:
im_watching_you__fnaf_springtrap_kinda_humanized_by_nenebubbleelover-d8muefo.jpg
[/URL]
Amara let out a squeal "O-okay, t-that was the start up menu? T-thats low..." she quickly moved over to the couch to sit down, her heart still racing from the jumpscare.

Nonalaka said:
Amara let out a squeal "O-okay, t-that was the start up menu? T-thats low..." she quickly moved over to the couch to sit down, her heart still racing from the jumpscare.
''still scared...?''

*Natsuru then grabs Amara's and pull her down to him and hugs her like a teddy bear while laying down on his side*

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I promise, that's if Roman doesn't keep me up all-night." Han hugged Blair and started to walk away, "See you tomorrow." He sniffed the air a few times, "Roman, you smell!"

Roman laughed, "Pretty good ri- Holy crap! I almost killed myself!"

"With what? Your pits?!" Han asked. He turned around and smiled at, Blair, "In the morning."
Blair looks back at him still worried, "Please be careful. " Blair goes to her room then changed to her nightgown as she goes to bed and sleeps

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''still scared...?''
*Natsuru then grabs Amara's and pull her down to him and hugs her like a teddy bear while laying down on his side*

[/QUOTE]
"N-nah, I-im over it..." she said blushing slightly.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair looks back at him still worried, "Please be careful. " Blair goes to her room then changed to her nightgown as she goes to bed and sleeps
Han catches up to, Roman, "Aleoght, I'm back."

Roman sighed, "I can finally take off my mask." He said pulling it down a little lower. "So, you and Blair, obviously have something."

Han sighed and opened the door to his dorm and let Roman in, "Shutup."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''haha...alright. want me to stop holding you like this?''

[/QUOTE]
"No, its okay, I'm comfortable this way"

Nonalaka said:
"No, its okay, I'm comfortable this way"
''alrighty then''

*The movie goes on. It wasnt supposed to be scary anyway just 5 idiots being idiots in a game...*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty then''
*The movie goes on. It wasnt supposed to be scary anyway just 5 idiots being idiots in a game...*

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
(( I just watched that xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alrighty then''

[media]

[/media]
[/QUOTE]
Amara laughed throughout the "movie" "I thought this was supposed to be a horror?" She chuckled, she was half glad it wasn't one.

((So did I uvu well the first while xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Amara laughed throughout the "movie" "I thought this was supposed to be a horror?" She chuckled, she was half glad it wasn't one.

((So did I uvu well the first while xD ))
''hahaha Neo is just great at editing these kinds of things..''

*Natsuru then turns on YouTube on the TV*

''if you liked that one, im sure you'll really laugh at this haha''

[media]

[/media]
im just straight up watching these right now xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha Neo is just great at editing these kinds of things..''
*Natsuru then turns on YouTube on the TV*

''if you liked that one, im sure you'll really laugh at this haha''

[media]

[/media]
im just straight up watching these right now xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Amara burst out laughing for the most part as they watched videos, occasionally snuggling into the spot she was in.

Nonalaka said:
Amara burst out laughing for the most part as they watched videos, occasionally snuggling into the spot she was in.
*Natsuru soon fell asleep holding Amara*

Roman said:
Han catches up to, Roman, "Aleoght, I'm back."

Roman sighed, "I can finally take off my mask." He said pulling it down a little lower. "So, you and Blair, obviously have something."

Han sighed and opened the door to his dorm and let Roman in, "Shutup."
Blair starts having a nightmare as she tosses and turns in her bed clenching her fists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back