• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, Morning ~" she smiled as she looked up at him "did you sleep well?"
(Lol good))
''yup''

*He then kisses her forehead*

''did you?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yup''
*He then kisses her forehead*

''did you?''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "of course~" she chimed "you're like a huge pillow!"

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "of course~" she chimed "you're like a huge pillow!"
''hahaha...really? i never knew i was that soft honestly..''

*Natsuru said as he blushes slightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha...really? i never knew i was that soft honestly..''
*Natsuru said as he blushes slightly*

[/QUOTE]
"Hmm, or maybe because you give really good hugs~"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-ahahahaha...r-really..?''
*Natsuru's face blushed even more*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nods "especially when you're asleep" she giggled

Nonalaka said:
Amara nods "especially when you're asleep" she giggled
''ah...i-its what happens when you have a body-pillow and your the type of sleeper to hug or grab onto stuff..''

*Natsuru said blushing very hard*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i-its what happens when you have a body-pillow and your the type of sleeper to hug or grab onto stuff..''
*Natsuru said blushing very hard*

[/QUOTE]
"Ahh, okay" she giggled and kissed him on the cheek before getting up and stretching.

Nonalaka said:
"Ahh, okay" she giggled and kissed him on the cheek before getting up and stretching.
*Natsuru then sat up and stretches while yawning a bit*

''so you want cerial?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then sat up and stretches while yawning a bit*
''so you want cerial?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah~" she smiled as she looked at her stomach "it agrees" she laughed.

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah~" she smiled as she looked at her stomach "it agrees" she laughed.
''haha alright..''

*Natsuru then goes to the kitchen and gets some cereal. He gets out 2 bowls and puts Break Deez Cuffs (Reese's Puffs) cereal in them and some milk. then putting spoons in them and giving one to Amara*

''here ya go''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright..''
*Natsuru then goes to the kitchen and gets some cereal. He gets out 2 bowls and puts Break Deez Cuffs (Reese's Puffs) cereal in them and some milk. then putting spoons in them and giving one to Amara*

''here ya go''

[/QUOTE]
"Thank yooou~" she said happily as sat to eat them.

((Ahhh yeees Reese's puffs, you're making me hungry lol))

Nonalaka said:
"Thank yooou~" she said happily as sat to eat them.
((Ahhh yeees Reese's puffs, you're making me hungry lol))
makin myself hunrgy...*eats some green tea pocky*)))

*Natsuru sits next to Amara to eat his cereal*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]makin myself hunrgy...*eats some green tea pocky*)))
*Natsuru sits next to Amara to eat his cereal*

[/QUOTE]
"So, I noticed you were having a bad dream" she said before taking a bite of her cereal.

A loud bang comes from the city. "Umm... I'll take that." He said, leaving Nora in the dorm through the window. The sky darkened. A large globe-like creature loomed in the sky, pouring a strange substance into the city.

WormZeroHA03-EN-OP.jpg

"That is all sorts of... WRONGGGGGG." Tyler said, flailing his arms around. "Lets just get this overwith..." He said, summoning a spear of light. Ice flew around him. "THE BIGGER THE ARE, THE HARDER THEY FALL!" He hollered, charging at the creature.

@WeirdPrincess

Val was sitting down at the school library reading book, with a calm look on his face as he liked the quietness. "This word shouldn't be used this but at the same time it's fitting." He said to himself each time he found a word that he didn't like.

The battle raged on for hours. "I can't even lay a scratch on him... His hide is too thin!" Tyler winced. He didn't know what to do. The strange creature started bursting strange creatures onto earth.

WormKing-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"Well this can't be good..." He said, his eyes turning normal. "Wish someone had the deceny to help me out here..." He sighed.

A strange alien-like creature dispersed itself in front of Tyler. "Surrender your planet to us, earthling..." It spat at him.

Humanoid-Worm-Drake.jpg

Nothing happened for a minute.
"Uh... Earthling? Are you going to surrender your planet to us...?" It asked, waving its tiny claw in his face.

Still nothing.

Then Tyler slammed the small alien creature hard into the ground.
"Hell to the no! If you think were going to leave just because you said so, your dearly mistaken!" He said, a gust of hail falling.

"If that is what you wish, earthling..." It laughed, vanishing into the giant globe alien. "Then you shall die!" He said, the globe alien charging a red beam.

"Then die I shall!" He said, spinning his spear.

[media]

[/media]

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The battle raged on for hours. "I can't even lay a scratch on him... His hide is too thin!" Tyler winced. He didn't know what to do. The strange creature started bursting strange creatures onto earth.
WormKing-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"Well this can't be good..." He said, his eyes turning normal. "Wish someone had the deceny to help me out here..." He sighed.

A strange alien-like creature dispersed itself in front of Tyler. "Surrender your planet to us, earthling..." It spat at him.

Humanoid-Worm-Drake.jpg

Nothing happened for a minute.
"Uh... Earthling? Are you going to surrender your planet to us...?" It asked, waving its tiny claw in his face.

Still nothing.

Then Tyler slammed the small alien creature hard into the ground.
"Hell to the no! If you think were going to leave just because you said so, your dearly mistaken!" He said, a gust of hail falling.

"If that is what you wish, earthling..." It laughed, vanishing into the giant globe alien. "Then you shall die!" He said, the globe alien charging a red beam.

"Then die I shall!" He said, spinning his spear.

[media]

[/media]
*Millions of spears then rain down on the aliens killing them as Natsumi descended and lands next to Tyler*

''dam this is annoying...first there was demon invasions now alien invasions?!
Endless!!''

*They all start to experience severe pain*

''burn them all Sena''

''got cha!''

*Sena came running and holding her claymore which was igniting a massive flame. She swung it and a 50 fire balls came out and started to home into the Aliens and explode and pierce on impact*

''way too easy...they are just more annoying than demons...''

[media]

[/media]

''anyo...guess we have work to do...lets go Natsumi''

''yeah.''

*The 2 then split up finishing off the remaining ones*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Roman wakes up, noticing Han was gone he sighed, "Wow... I wonder what's going on outside." He jumped and readied his clothes and mask, then brushed his teeth and all that other good stuff. Roman had then got dressed and walked outside, "What a nice day!"

bd3845642af1cb4017e4931abcb1d989.jpg

Roman walked to town, quietly passing by people, animals, anything and anyone.

"Alright, if you say so..." He says, sitting next to you and picking up a controller. "Evolve is in there right now... You wanna play?" He asked.
"What other kind of games do you have?" Nora asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What other kind of games do you have?" Nora asked.
Tyler opened a drawer filled with video games. "Take your pick, we can play any game you like." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Millions of spears then rain down on the aliens killing them as Natsumi descended and lands next to Tyler*
''dam this is annoying...first there was demon invasions now alien invasions?!
Endless!!''

*They all start to experience severe pain*

''burn them all Sena''

''got cha!''

*Sena came running and holding her claymore which was igniting a massive flame. She swung it and a 50 fire balls came out and started to home into the Aliens and explode and pierce on impact*

''way too easy...they are just more annoying than demons...''

[media]

[/media]

''anyo...guess we have work to do...lets go Natsumi''

''yeah.''

*The 2 then split up finishing off the remaining ones*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Tyler sighed with relief. He had thought he was creamed. "Well, no use sticking around here anymore." He said, leaving for his dorm.

(Aye, changing my song of the day.)

Jay enters the library, seeing Val at a table by himself. He walks over to him and pulls out the chair across from him, sitting down. "Reading?" He asks.

Tyler opened a drawer filled with video games. "Take your pick, we can play any game you like." He said.
Nora nodded and leaned down to find one. She grabbed Call of Duty and set that to the side before trying to find something else. "Do you by chance have any Legend of Zelda games or Bloodborne?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back