• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded and leaned down to find one. She grabbed Call of Duty and set that to the side before trying to find something else. "Do you by chance have any Legend of Zelda games or Bloodborne?" She asked.
Tyler nodded. He thumbed his way through the video games until he came to Bloodborne. "Is this what your looking for?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. He thumbed his way through the video games until he came to Bloodborne. "Is this what your looking for?" He asked.
Nora smiled at him and nodded. "I've heard that the game is really good, but the bosses are super hard. As they should be. Have you played if before?" She asked standing up and dusting her legs off. She didn't know why she asked that, if someone had a game, why wouldn't they play it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora smiled at him and nodded. "I've heard that the game is really good, but the bosses are super hard. As they should be. Have you played if before?" She asked standing up and dusting her legs off. She didn't know why she asked that, if someone had a game, why wouldn't they play it.
Tyler shook his head. "No, my brother plays this." He said. He slotted the game into the system. "You ready to play?" He asked.

Tyler shook his head. "No, my brother plays this." He said. He slotted the game into the system. "You ready to play?" He asked.
"Let's do this. I'm so gonna kick your ass." Nora said as she sat down on the bed again. She grabbed her controller and moved the small joysticks around.

Roman had noticed some commotion, so he ran to the area. He stuck his arms out and leaned down a bit, allowing him to run at a faster speed. When he made it to the scene he tapped the guy on the shoulder, "What are you doing?" He asked with his arms crossed.

kakashi-300x225.jpg

"Stuff, now scram." The man throws a punch and lands it right in Roman's face. He then calls the rest of his gang to come team up on Roman.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Let's do this. I'm so gonna kick your ass." Nora said as she sat down on the bed again. She grabbed her controller and moved the small joysticks around.
Tyler sighed. His wing brushed against your back a bit. He blushed a bit. "Uh... Sorry, right. Game on!" He said, grabbing the controller.

Tyler sighed. His wing brushed against your back a bit. He blushed a bit. "Uh... Sorry, right. Game on!" He said, grabbing the controller.
Nora shivered slightly before shaking her head and grinning. "That's okay. We can do this!" She said, blushing and looking at the tv. As the game started she thought about how she didn't know much about Tyler. "So tell me about yourself." She said, blushing harder at how weird that sounded.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shivered slightly before shaking her head and grinning. "That's okay. We can do this!" She said, blushing and looking at the tv. As the game started she thought about how she didn't know much about Tyler. "So tell me about yourself." She said, blushing harder at how weird that sounded.
Tyler smiled. "What do you want to know?" He asked.

Tyler smiled. "What do you want to know?" He asked.
Nora tapped at controller as she thought of a question. "How old are you? What do you do for fun? What abilities do you have? Do you like fire? Cause I do, it's really fun. Are you seeing anyone?" She asked quickly. Her eyes widened and she blushed at the last question before shrugging it off. She was generally a curious girl.

When, Roman caught his balance, he looked at all the men who were planning on taking him down, "Well, I'm just gonna- Oh my god what's that?!" He says in attempt to distract them, it did work and when they turned around, Roman took them all out with one attack.

animation_hosenka_by_klnothincomin-d3dajv0.gif

Roman then ran past the man, grabbing him by the collar, "Can I habe the bag b0ss?" He asked in a goofy voice.

The man quickly drops the bag, "Take it! You freak!" The man started to run away, but was hit with a small rock and was knocked out...

Roman dropped to the floor in laughter, "What a coincidence! I was gonna hit him, but I guess not."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tapped at controller as she thought of a question. "How old are you? What do you do for fun? What abilities do you have? Do you like fire? Cause I do, it's really fun. Are you seeing anyone?" She asked quickly. Her eyes widened and she blushed at the last question before shrugging it off. She was generally a curious girl.
Tyler put a finger to your lips. "Slow down... One at a time..." He cooed sweetly.

Tyler put a finger to your lips. "Slow down... One at a time..." He cooed sweetly.
Nora looked down at his finger and blushed. She took a deep breath before starting over. "How old are you?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked down at his finger and blushed. She took a deep breath before starting over. "How old are you?" She asked.
Tyler sighed. "I'm an angel, I don't age." He said, tilting his head. "I have been on earth for 17 years."

Tyler sighed. "I'm an angel, I don't age." He said, tilting his head. "I have been on earth for 17 years."
"Interesting, I didn't know that. What do you do for fun around here?" She asked, wondering why Angels don't age. Though she didn't need to know that, since it wasn't vital information.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Interesting, I didn't know that. What do you do for fun around here?" She asked, wondering why Angels don't age. Though she didn't need to know that, since it wasn't vital information.
Tyler looked up at the ceiling. "I either play video games, spar, fight evil creatures, or hang out with my friends."

Tyler looked up at the ceiling. "I either play video games, spar, fight evil creatures, or hang out with my friends."
"Sparing? Like you did with that Ramond guy? Fighting seems to be your thing. And eating a lot of pizza, that seems to be on there too." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Sparing? Like you did with that Ramond guy? Fighting seems to be your thing. And eating a lot of pizza, that seems to be on there too." She said.
Tyler blushed a bit before he asked you a question. "Uh... Have you ever kissed a guy before?" He asked, looking away.

Tyler blushed a bit before he asked you a question. "Uh... Have you ever kissed a guy before?" He asked, looking away.
Roman appeared outside, looking in the window. His lips big, he was mocking Tyler

Kakashi_has_fat_lips_by_manga_ka.jpg

"Give me smooches." He said

Roman said:
Roman appeared outside, looking in the window. His lips big, he was mocking Tyler

(( Kylie Jenner Challenge completed! ))

Roman said:

(( Kylie Jenner Challenge completed! ))
Tyler snapped back to reality. "Uh... Nothing to see here!" He said, throwing a duffel bag in your face.

Tyler snapped back to reality. "Uh... Nothing to see here!" He said, throwing a duffel bag in your face.
The lips on Roman's face popped and covered his face as if it was a mask, "Hey, I just came to tell you I signed us up for some tournament, we're teammates!" He said slowly sliding down, "Teammates!"

"Um... No. Not at all really. I've kissed a girl before though." Nora said, awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

Roman said:
The lips on Roman's face popped and covered his face as if it was a mask, "Hey, I just came to tell you I signed us up for some tournament, we're teammates!" He said slowly sliding down, "Teammates!"
Tyler sighed. "Well that happened..." ( xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um... No. Not at all really. I've kissed a girl before though." Nora said, awkwardly scratching the back of her head.
Tyler leaned over and kissed your cheek. "Now you have." He said, grinning.

Tyler sighed. "Well that happened..." (> :D )

(( I'm disappointed in you. (>n<) Jk ))

Tyler sighed. "Well that happened..." (> :D )

Nora blushed and touched her cheek. "Checkmate..." She whispered. "Have you ever kissed a girl before?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back