• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"My favorite color is blue too! Yeah we should go inside. I wanna see what it looks like." Nora said, bouncing on the ball of her feet.
Tyler opened the door. The dorm wasn't the tidiest, the bed was unmade, and a few pizza boxes were left out. "Well... Welcome to me and Dex's place." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah people keep staring" she said shyly.
Dex carried you out to the fountain. "So... Are your brothers supposed to pick you up or something? I don't know where you live..." He said, looking left and right.

RPLoverRP said:
"Are you sure... " Blair played with her hair, "I mean I don't want to look..."
Han looked confused, "What? You look fine." He said with a smile. "Be-- "

Roman walked inside, "Cousin!" He hugged Han, "And who might that be?" He pointed to Blair with a grin on his masked face.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler opened the door. The dorm wasn't the tidiest, the bed was unmade, and a few pizza boxes were left out. "Well... Welcome to me and Dex's place." He said.
Nora tilted her head to the side and examined the room. "Who's Dex? Is he your friend? And I see you guys like to eat pizza." She said with a giggle.

Jay sighs as he opens a portal on the floor next to his bed, and one in the hallway outside. He rolls off his bed and through the portal, coming back out in the hallway

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora tilted her head to the side and examined the room. "Who's Dex? Is he your friend? And I see you guys like to eat pizza." She said with a giggle.
Tyler rubbed the back of his head blushing a bit. "Dex is my big brother... And yeah, we like eating pizza, and playing video games." He said, pointing to the controllers strewn out across the floor.

Roman said:
Han looked confused, "What? You look fine." He said with a smile. "Be-- "

Roman walked inside, "Cousin!" He hugged Han, "And who might that be?" He pointed to Blair with a grin on his masked face.
Blair hugs Han's arm and hides behind him staring at Roman and snarls.

Nonalaka said:
"A-as could you" she replied bashfully with a smile, taking his arm as they walked.
"Dakota, so, any plans for the summer?" he asked as the cafe came into view.

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"They said they were gonna pick me up, so they should be here soon" she said.
Dex nodded. "Ok... See you..." He said waving and blushing, as he walked away. That... Was fun... He thought to himself smiling. (Gtg)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler rubbed the back of his head blushing a bit. "Dex is my big brother... And yeah, we like eating pizza, and playing video games." He said, pointing to the controllers strewn out across the floor.
Nora stared at the controller in awe. "We should play right now. Forget going to my house, let's just stay here and play!" She said, jumping on one of the beds and adjusting herself to sitting position. She patted the spot next to her and grabbed a controller.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair hugs Han's arm and hides behind him staring at Roman and snarls.
Han smiled, "Blair, this is Roman. My favorite." He said fist-bumping Roman.

Roman smiles, "He's right, I ain't gonna cause you no harm babe." He hands her a flower. "Or did he tell you I almost beat him in a sparring match?" He asked, looking at Han he added, "You need to stop telling people that...." he said looking at Han with a plain expression.

how_to_annoy_kakashi_hatake__by_xxteh_ninja-d5mm077.jpg

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Blair, this is Roman. My favorite." He said fist-bumping Roman.

Roman smiles, "He's right, I ain't gonna cause you no harm babe." He hands her a flower. "Or did he tell you I almost beat him in a sparring match?" He asked, looking at Han he added, "You need to stop telling people that...." he said looking at Han with a plain expression.

how_to_annoy_kakashi_hatake__by_xxteh_ninja-d5mm077.jpg

Blair growled at him, "Don't call me that... And as for your story..." Blair goes closser to Roman, "If you EVER hurt him again... Then you'll have to deal with me... Whether or not you have your freaky ability's."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair growled at him, "Don't call me that... And as for your story..." Blair goes closser to Roman, "If you EVER hurt him again... Then you'll have to deal with me... Whether or not you have your freaky ability's."
Han looked at Roman and laughed, "You're in trouble Roma!" He said holding Blair in his arms.

Roman blinked, "I'm sorry! It was just the fact he was slacking that day, we are in a way equally matched in strength." He smiles and looks at Blair, "Why can't I call you 'babe'? Is it reserved for Han?" He asked teasingly

Roman said:
Han looked at Roman and laughed, "You're in trouble Roma!" He said holding Blair in his arms.

Roman blinked, "I'm sorry! It was just the fact he was slacking that day, we are in a way equally matched in strength." He smiles and looks at Blair, "Why can't I call you 'babe'? Is it reserved for Han?" He asked teasingly
Blair's eyes glow red as black veins appear under her eyes and she hisses at Roman, "I will rip you apart if you ever hurt him or call me that name."

RPLoverRP said:
Blair's eyes glow red as black veins appear under her eyes and she hisses at Roman, "I will rip you apart if you ever hurt him or call me that name."
Han stepped in front of Blair, "Relax, Roman is just a asshole sometimes. He's gonna apologize right now. Right Roman?"

Roman sighed, "Yes, Han." Roman looked at Blair, "I'm sorry for calling you 'babe' and hurting your love interest, just please, PLEASE don't hurt me." He said hiding under a table.

AWW__Kakashi__s_crying__by_NarutoFan1411.jpg

Han facepalms, "Are you ever serious, Roman?"

Roman said:
Han stepped in front of Blair, "Relax, Roman is just a asshole sometimes. He's gonna apologize right now. Right Roman?"

Roman sighed, "Yes, Han." Roman looked at Blair, "I'm sorry for calling you 'babe' and hurting your love interest, just please, PLEASE don't hurt me." He said hiding under a table.

AWW__Kakashi__s_crying__by_NarutoFan1411.jpg

Han facepalms, "Are you ever serious, Roman?"

"Fine but I don't trust him... Just be careful when your around him... Ok?" Blair looks up at Han's worried, "I don't want to lose you again."

RPLoverRP said:
"Fine but I don't trust him... Just be careful when your around him... Ok?" Blair looks up at Han's worried, "I don't want to lose you again."
Han gave Blair a thumbs up, "You'd never lose me to the likes of a idiot like, Roman here!" He said laughing.

Roman peeked over Han's shoulder. "I'm sorry you can't trust me, I'm just a wacky person." Roman said putting a arm on Han's shoulder, "So, I'll leave you two love birds alone." He smirked as he walked out, "Han we also are roommates, see you later."

Roman said:
(( Please, no FTB. That is why we were shutdown the first time. ))
(Actually, it was because people did too much stuff /before/ they decided to FTB. Like...not even going to describe it. Point is, they have no issue with FTB. Just the sexual content)

Roman said:
Han gave Blair a thumbs up, "You'd never lose me to the likes of a idiot like, Roman here!" He said laughing.

Roman peeked over Han's shoulder. "I'm sorry you can't trust me, I'm just a wacky person." Roman said putting a arm on Han's shoulder, "So, I'll leave you two love birds alone." He smirked as he walked out, "Han we also are roommates, see you later."
"YOUR ROOMMATES!? Great..." Blair looks over to the side frowning

Nonalaka said:
She laughed "well I was hoping you would enlighten me on such a subject but oh well~"
''ah...so what you wanna do now?''

*Natsuru asked completely bored*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You thought that was gruesome? Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.. )))

[/QUOTE]
show me)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...so what you wanna do now?''
*Natsuru asked completely bored*

show me)))

[/QUOTE]
Amara pouted "Am I that boring to talk to?....eh, its too late to go anywhere so...I dunno, I guess we could watch a movie...."

RPLoverRP said:
"YOUR ROOMMATES!? Great..." Blair looks over to the side frowning
Han nods, "I guess that is great... I get to spend more time with mt cousin." He smiled.

Roman was confused, "What's so bad about being my roommate?!" He asked Blair.

Nonalaka said:
Amara pouted "Am I that boring to talk to?....eh, its too late to go anywhere so...I dunno, I guess we could watch a movie...."
''i-its not that your boring...and i dunno what movie to watch really...''

"Nothing... Just promise that you'll come check up on me in the morning... Ok Han's?" Blair tugged on his shirt abit pouting, "Please?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back