• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler pointed towards a hallway that led to the dorms. "I guess I can show you my dorm, your always welcome there." He said.
"Okay! Let's head that way. I'll show you my house afterwards." Nora said with a grin.

Jay sits in his dorm, throwing a tennis ball against the wall, while he lies on his bed. He kicks a dirty shirt off the foot of his bed.

Roman said:
Han smiles and sits on Blair's bed, "I wonder if Roman is waiting for us already." Han caught a glimpse of Blair's birthmark before she went in the bathroom, "Interesting...".
Blair took a nice shower and got out wrapping the towel around her and goes in her room to blowdry her hair and brush it facing the mirror and her back side facing Han's.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright''
*Natsuru teleports Amara, Neo, and himself back to his house. Natsumi and Amara were sitting on the couch as Neo went to her room*

[/QUOTE]
Amara leaned her head on his shoulder "so, I always wondered...how did you actually fall...like why? No one would ymtell me why"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! Let's head that way. I'll show you my house afterwards." Nora said with a grin.
Tyler gave you a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan!" He said, grabbing your hand, and taking you down the hallway.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair took a nice shower and got out wrapping the towel around her and goes in her room to blowdry her hair and brush it facing the mirror and her back side facing Han's.
Han face turns red as a tomato, "Are you done yet?" He buried his face in the blankets of Blair's bed, "I think Roman may be waiting."

LunaCrosby said:
"No! It just caught me by surprise that's all" she said hoping she didn't upset him.
Dex looked back down. "T-Then can I have another?" He asked, the redness on his face increasing.

Nonalaka said:
Amara leaned her head on his shoulder "so, I always wondered...how did you actually fall...like why? No one would ymtell me why"
''hm...i dont remember...which leads me to this question: how does 1 simply become fallen?''

*He asked with a confused yet jokingly expression*

Roman said:
Han face turns red as a tomato, "Are you done yet?" He buried his face in the blankets of Blair's bed, "I think Roman may be waiting."
729460-bigthumbnail.jpg
"Yea almost..." Blair gets done then throws the towel at Han's face giggling, "Do you think this is... Ok?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes, why? )))

[/QUOTE]
that was incredibly gruesom...)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...i dont remember...which leads me to this question: how does 1 simply become fallen?''
*He asked with a confused yet jokingly expression*

[/QUOTE]
She laughed "well I was hoping you would enlighten me on such a subject but oh well~"

Tyler gave you a thumbs up. "Sounds like a plan!" He said, grabbing your hand, and taking you down the hallway.
Nora chuckled and followed Tyler down the hallway. "Is there a coffee shop around here? Do you like animals? What's your favorite color?" She rambled on, asking a bunch on questions.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]that was incredibly gruesom...)))

[/QUOTE]
((( You thought that was gruesome? Oh, you haven't seen anything yet.. )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled and followed Tyler down the hallway. "Is there a coffee shop around here? Do you like animals? What's your favorite color?" She rambled on, asking a bunch on questions.
Tyler happily answered all of them. "If a café counts as a coffee shop, then yes. Yes. And my favorite color is blue." He said. Shortly, you both arrived at dorm that read C-10. "This is my dorm." He said. "Want to go inside?" He asked.

RPLoverRP said:
729460-bigthumbnail.jpg
"Yea almost..." Blair gets done then throws the towel at Han's face giggling, "Do you think this is... Ok?"
Han smiled, "Perfect..." he stood up and held the door open, "Now lets go meet, Roman."

Tyler happily answered all of them. "If a café counts as a coffee shop, then yes. Yes. And my favorite color is blue." He said. Shortly, you both arrived at dorm that read C-10. "This is my dorm." He said. "Want to go inside?" He asked.
"My favorite color is blue too! Yeah we should go inside. I wanna see what it looks like." Nora said, bouncing on the ball of her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back