• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

...♅Akira rolled over and used one of his knives to cut the wire, as he did so, he pulled out another one of his masks, it's left eye hole was broken. He placed it onto his face quickly. He stood up and opened his palm, bringing it to the female's face. He spoke as a blue outline appeared, his exposed pupil glowing red♅...

“ Just die. ”

tumblr_maenvaKIdc1roj1ix.gif

...♅He gripped the female's face with his palm and suddenly, the girl began to violently toss and turn, releasing a blood curling scream. Akira released her gave, causing the now-corpse to slump onto the ground with a hard thud. Akira walked over to Kuroh and picked him up, vanishing. They appeared within the Fukushima Estate. Akira placed Kuroh onto his bed and got changed, soon leaving the estate without saying anything. He walked until he reached his apartment. He opened the door and walked in, placing his bags onto the ground. He opened both of his drawers and then went to his cupboard, quickly analysing what was in it. There was nothing. He unpacked his belonging and placed them into their appropriate places. He walked over to his window and opened it, soon sitting on the windowsill. He said nothing as he stared distantly out at the city, the voices of children and the nearby festival being all that was heard, with the occasional dog bark and singing birds♅...

“ ... ”

vZdGbz_zpsr7vtke3b.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
It pierced Tyler's chest. "Gah!" He winced. He took it out and spun it around and around and around. "Not bad... But I'm just getting started!" He said, as hail began to fall from everywhere.
Roman watched the hail fall, "At least this hail isn't big..." he disappeared and reappeared behind Tyler. Roman then said some words and flew towards Tyler's back with a ball of wind on his hand.

tumblr_m2tudcrZXG1rqtr4ro1_500.gif

Roman said:
Roman watched the hail fall, "At least this hail isn't big..." he disappeared and reappeared behind Tyler. Roman then said some words and flew towards Tyler's back with a ball of wind on his hand.
tumblr_m2tudcrZXG1rqtr4ro1_500.gif

The hail kicked up into a blizzard. It was impossible to see anything. Tyler dodged behind you and slammed his spear hard into your back. "If you can't see, you can't copy me..." He laughed, disappearing into the blizzard.

Nora flew up into a tree when a blizzard happened. Now she could see them fighting and sighed. With a shrug of her shoulders, she decided to practice on controlling the snow that harshly fell around her.

Roman said:
Han continued to chuckle until he looked over, seeing Blair next to him. He smiled and pushed Blair's hair out of her face, "You okay?"
Blair look up and blushes slightly, "S-Sorry! I'll uh..." Blair gets distracted and her voice trails off.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't wait!" She said excitedly and watched the screen
(Sure)
The movie ended after about 2 hours. Dex sighed and realized he had put his arm around you. He quickly retracted his arm, blushing. "U-Uh... Sorry! I wasn't thinking!" He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira rolled over and used one of his knives to cut the wire, as he did so, he pulled out another one of his masks, it's left eye hole was broken. He placed it onto his face quickly. He stood up and opened his palm, bringing it to the female's face. He spoke as a blue outline appeared, his exposed pupil glowing red♅...
“ Just die. ”

tumblr_maenvaKIdc1roj1ix.gif

...♅He gripped the female's face with his palm and suddenly, the girl began to violently toss and turn, releasing a blood curling scream. Akira released her gave, causing the now-corpse to slump onto the ground with a hard thud. Akira walked over to Kuroh and picked him up, vanishing. They appeared within the Fukushima Estate. Akira placed Kuroh onto his bed and got changed, soon leaving the estate without saying anything. He walked until he reached his apartment. He opened the door and walked in, placing his bags onto the ground. He opened both of his drawers and then went to his cupboard, quickly analysing what was in it. There was nothing. He unpacked his belonging and placed them into their appropriate places. He walked over to his window and opened it, soon sitting on the windowsill. He said nothing as he stared distantly out at the city, the voices of children and the nearby festival being all that was heard, with the occasional dog bark and singing birds♅...

“ ... ”

vZdGbz_zpsr7vtke3b.gif

[/QUOTE]
was the girl an NPC? O.o ?)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru chuckled a lil bit as he rubs Amara's back*

[/QUOTE]
Amara smiled as she enjoyed the hug, for once not blabbering about nonsense, just enjoying the moment.

The hail kicked up into a blizzard. It was impossible to see anything. Tyler dodged behind you and slammed his spear hard into your back. "If you can't see, you can't copy me..." He laughed, disappearing into the blizzard.
Roman slammed into the ground with a thud, he shouted, "Damn! That hurt! Good job! But, if you have eyes like mine..." he lifts his mask up a bit and slams his on the ground.

tumblr_mlgr47vXos1rvvd4uo1_500.gif

"You can see everything!" The ground beneath him rises and he jumps off landing a kick on Tyler's head.

RPLoverRP said:
Blair look up and blushes slightly, "S-Sorry! I'll uh..." Blair gets distracted and her voice trails off.
Han stares at Blair, "Your cute when you blush..." he leans in closer to her face and kisses her.

Nonalaka said:
Amara smiled as she enjoyed the hug, for once not blabbering about nonsense, just enjoying the moment.
*Natsuru then rest his head on Amara's*

''hey you guys wanna go home first then have your time?''

Roman said:
Roman slammed into the ground with a thud, he shouted, "Damn! That hurt! Good job! But, if you have eyes like mine..." he lifts his mask up a bit and slams his on the ground.

"You can see everything!" The ground beneath him rises and he jumps off landing a kick on Tyler's head.
Tyler yelped. "Gah! Not cool bro! Time for plan b!" He said, rising into the air. "Overdrive Ice Art: Ice Arc!" He yelled, slamming into the ground, freezing everything in sight.

Tyler yelped. "Gah! Not cool bro! Time for plan b!" He said, rising into the air. "Overdrive Ice Art: Ice Arc!" He yelled, slamming into the ground, freezing everything in sight.
William jumped out of Tyler "Fight on!" He yelled

LunaCrosby said:
"I-its fine, I mean you were probably just relaxing and forgot" she shrugged and stood up "my legs are numb" she laughed.
Dex smiled. He picked you up bridal style. "That's ok, you can rest a bit." He said.

Roman smiled, "I can also use my cousin's power, ever heard of, Hansuke Chao? He's been going here for almost 3 months now..." Roman jumped away from Tyler's sight to avoid being frozen. He then mimicked one of Han's attacks and shot a huge fireball hurling toward Tyler, "Sorry!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then rest his head on Amara's*
''hey you guys wanna go home first then have your time?''

[/QUOTE]
To be honest, Amara had forgotten Neo was there "o-oh right sorry" she chuckled a bit.

Roman said:

Han stares at Blair, "Your cute when you blush..." he leans in closer to her face and kisses her.
?! Blair's eyes spike open then she slowly closes them relaxing, Mind: Maybe...

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I can also use my cousin's power, ever heard of, Hansuke Chao? He's been going here for almost 3 months now..." Roman jumped away from Tyler's sight to avoid being frozen. He then mimicked one of Han's attacks and shot a huge fireball hurling toward Tyler, "Sorry!"
Tyler shielded himself with his wings. The fire grazed off him, doing barely any damage. "Pretty cool. I don't accept defeat tho..." He said, as the hail and blizzard stopped.

RPLoverRP said:
?! Blair's eyes spike open then she slowly closes them relaxing, Mind: Maybe...
Han backed away, not because he wanted to, but because he had to, "I'm sorry... I-I... uh..."

Tyler shielded himself with his wings. The fire grazed off him, doing barely any damage. "Pretty cool. I don't accept defeat tho..." He said, as the hail and blizzard stopped.
Roman appeared in front of Tyler, his thumb up.

Kakashi_thumbs_up.jpg

"Lets call it a draw, 'friend'?" Roman asked. "I enjoyed the fight and I hope to train with you some more. Hell, we can even be a team!"

Roman said:
Roman appeared in front of Tyler, his thumb up.
Kakashi_thumbs_up.jpg

"Lets call it a draw, 'friend'?" Roman asked. "I enjoyed the fight and I hope to train with you some more. Hell, we can even be a team!"
Tyler smiled. The sun shown bright. He gave you a thumbs up back. "You bet!" He said. "Hope we meet again someday."

Tyler then looked around for Nora. "Hey Nora! Battles over, you can come out now!" He hollered.

@WeirdPrincess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back