• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed "And we are married by blood" He said happily pointing at her ring as the diamond had turned blood red
Farah blinked and looked down at her ring,"How did that happen? Was it when I gave you some from a while ago?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra kissed her softly before pulling back and raising an eyebrow."Now do you believe me? Or do I have to convince you even more?"
"For all I know that could be a pity kiss" she said and crossed her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and looked down at her ring,"How did that happen? Was it when I gave you some from a while ago?"
Cam smiled "When I broke my fate that is what would happen......." He said happily

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove smiles "I'm so glad I fell in love with you"

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled at her "To think I turned a girl who was only into other girls into one who is going to be my wife" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"G-Grimm your scaring me" Mitsu siad in a small scared wimper as she held onto the tedt bear tighter and slightly took a step back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm shakily stood up. I knew this was gonna happen, I fuckimg knew it. He thought to himself. "Mitsu, I'm sorry...im just...a really strong believer in justice." He sighed and pulled his tarnished hoodie back on. " You see what happens to me, you know what I am. I know I'm scary, I've been told. This is why I don't know if I should have friends...my job always gets in the way, you know?" He looked down at her. "So I really don't blame you if you want to flash back home." He started walking back to his house, then turne his head towards her. "And, um...thanks for helping me back there. I probably would've ended up reaping the town..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and brought his hand up to his face, blocking the sun from his eyes. He replied, looking around♅...
“ It's up to you. We could go to the park. ”

[/QUOTE]
"After the candy of course." Asuka said happily as they walked into a candy shop nearby. She took a bag from the front and grabbed a small amount of everything before paying then leaving. She munched on the candy joyfully as she began walking to the park."The park is a lovely place! There's a playground and benches to sit on to watch birds and nature. Do you like the park Akki-san?" She asked as she held the bag of candy out towards him.

Roman said:
Han woke up, yawning he looked around for Blair. He figured she was in the shower, due to the water running so he went to get himself some breakfast.
Blair got out and wrapped a towel around her then walked downstairs.

Mitsu walked behind him and grabed the back of his hodde softly and pulled against it just a little "no it's ok. There are scatter creatures then a reaper" she said trying to comfort him

@Aeron

Roman said:
Taylor went and stood in line, waiting to get the ice cream. After a few minutes of waiting, he made his way back to, Celia and set the ice cream on the table. "There you go." Taylor said smiling.
"Thank you Taylor!" Celia said as she grabbed the ice-cream and began to eat it. Her tail waved around before disappearing under the table, grabbing his chair and pulling it towards her.

Roman said:
"Yeah, let's go." Roman said smiling. He pushed open the door and let Snow walk through first, "What now?"

I'll let it happen this once xD did you reply or do I need to? ))
Snow:*looks around for someone who works there* Now we ask for the hot spring.. I wonder who we ask though..

LunaCrosby said:
"For all I know that could be a pity kiss" she said and crossed her arms.
Ulquiorra threw his hands up in the air,"Do I look that cruel enough to do that? I don't kiss girls out of pity alright!" He growled as he fell back on the bed, glaring up at the ceiling.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "When I broke my fate that is what would happen......." He said happily
"That's amazing! I'm so happy I could just die!.....not literally of course." Farah said, laughing sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra threw his hands up in the air,"Do I look that cruel enough to do that? I don't kiss girls out of pity alright!" He growled as he fell back on the bed, glaring up at the ceiling.
"Seems like I made you mad...alright Im sorry, I'll just have to rake your word for it" she said and leand against the wall closest to the bed.

Daniel reaver]Mitsu walked behind him and grabed the back of his hodde softly and pulled against it just a little "no it's ok. There are scatter creatures then a reaper" she said trying to comfort him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16676-aeron/ said:
@Aeron[/URL]
Grimm let himself get pulled back and closed his eyes at her words. "Mitsu, I could've ended up killing you by accident." He turned around and looked at her in the eye. "Your my first friend out here, Mitsu, and I need you safe, and happy, and away from troubles..." He put his hand on her head. "But I promised someone I wouldn't bitch about my problems or get into anyone else's." he smiled at her comfort for him. "Thanks, kid."

WeirdPrincess said:

"That's amazing! I'm so happy I could just die!.....not literally of course." Farah said, laughing sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.
Cam laughed a little "I love you so much" He said softly before pulling her in for a kiss

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you Taylor!" Celia said as she grabbed the ice-cream and began to eat it. Her tail waved around before disappearing under the table, grabbing his chair and pulling it towards her.
"Whoa! My chair just moved!" Taylor exclaimed, looking down at his feet. "What the heck? What moved it, I don't see anything."

LunaCrosby said:
"Seems like I made you mad...alright Im sorry, I'll just have to rake your word for it" she said and leand against the wall closest to the bed.
Ulquiorra gave her a skeptical look,"You should have in the first place. I don't lie about liking someone." He said, sitting back up.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks around for someone who works there* Now we ask for the hot spring.. I wonder who we ask though..
Roman looked around too, "Yeah, the place looks like it's empty. There may be someone on the back..."

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
Blair got out and wrapped a towel around her then walked downstairs.
Han turned around, and waved, "Good morning! How was your shower?" He asked as he ate his cereal.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackson smiled at her "To think I turned a girl who was only into other girls into one who is going to be my wife" He said happily
Dove blushes. "I Guess my mind was confused" She laughs happily

Roman said:
Roman looked around too, "Yeah, the place looks like it's empty. There may be someone on the back..."

Han turned around, and waved, "Good morning! How was your shower?" He asked as he ate his cereal.
Snow:*see's someone walking out and asks them about the hot springs, the nice maid employee leads us to the back and to dressing rooms saying the joint hot springs is through there after we finish dressing* Oh yay! I will see you in the hot springs okay my love??

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Dove blushes. "I Guess my mind was confused" She laughs happily

[/QUOTE]
Jackson smiled "I'm just such a charm!" He said happily but joking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back